Veteran

Loriented

1000011764.jpg
came out ok for being about 100 yards away

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
💡 i just had a brilliant idea...never seem to have enough veg space...and i have an empty 2x4 tent and spare leds...so get this,it's pretty complicated...if you hang a lamp in a 2x4 tent viola! you have like 7 sq ft of extra space all of a sudden! the math is pretty complicated but there you go!

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
I love big plants too. Makes better sized buds.

I will trim off a bunch of branches till I have a branch for every 6X6 inch area. Then I will take all the growth tips and leave just the branch tip growth node. When I trim the growth nodes off I leave the fan next to the removed growth node.

By leaving the fans I catch all the light that gets past the branch tips. But I also have about 10 fan leaves feeding the bud growing on the end of the branch. So as the buds develop on the end I end up with 2 fans feeding every bud that develops at the end.

The other benefit is that I have more roots than needed because I removed some branches. Because the plant is now out of balance and has more roots than foliage it will grow more foliage to rebalance. That growth will happen at the branch tips where the best buds grow and where the only buds will grow after the pruning.

The branches that are left I will twist around and weave them threw the canopy till the top is flat and all tips are nearly at the same height.

All this leads to bigger easier to trim buds. And less time during flower removing unwanted growth that will just be small buds or popcorn. Plus I generally do little messing with the plant once it is flowering. Which means I dont have to risk damaging buds.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
💡 i just had a brilliant idea...never seem to have enough veg space...and i have an empty 2x4 tent and spare leds...so get this,it's pretty complicated...if you hang a lamp in a 2x4 tent viola! you have like 7 sq ft of extra space all of a sudden! the math is pretty complicated but there you go!
Wow this is out of my wheelhouse. You are right it seems pretty complicated to me.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I love big plants too. Makes better sized buds.

I will trim off a bunch of branches till I have a branch for every 6X6 inch area. Then I will take all the growth tips and leave just the branch tip growth node. When I trim the growth nodes off I leave the fan next to the removed growth node.

By leaving the fans I catch all the light that gets past the branch tips. But I also have about 10 fan leaves feeding the bud growing on the end of the branch. So as the buds develop on the end I end up with 2 fans feeding every bud that develops at the end.

The other benefit is that I have more roots than needed because I removed some branches. Because the plant is now out of balance and has more roots than foliage it will grow more foliage to rebalance. That growth will happen at the branch tips where the best buds grow and where the only buds will grow after the pruning.

The branches that are left I will twist around and weave them threw the canopy till the top is flat and all tips are nearly at the same height.

All this leads to bigger easier to trim buds. And less time during flower removing unwanted growth that will just be small buds or popcorn. Plus I generally do little messing with the plant once it is flowering. Which means I dont have to risk damaging buds.
pics or it didn't happen!

bigtacofarmer

Veteran
I had pizza for dinner yesterday and could hardly bend my fingers this morning. It tasted great but I paid for that this morning. Going to take a bit to get the swelling down.

Looks like meats back on the menu boys
Reminds me of the time my nephew was visiting. When my sister picked him up he complained about his belly hurting. When asked if it was something he ate he said he actually thought it was all the books my wife read to him.

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
pics or it didn't happen!
The cops took lots of pictures of my grow. Ask them for some. They did say it was the best and cleanest grow they had seen. But they never seen Thirds grow. Couldn't stop talking about how big my buds were and how much they smelled.

And I thought they looked like shit. Makes you wonder how many shitty growers are out there. I only know one. But does Unc really count? Isn't he just a trimmer at heart? And a pot washer?

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
That's funny because the same nephew is now in the Navy being put through medical school. And damn his new wife is hot.
Well truth is I was asked into a writing class that had 60 students a year out of just over 2200 students.

Plus I got an A in college prep English. Had to learn 3000 word in a semester. How to spell them, use them and there definition. Tested 20 words a day with 100 word test at the end of the week with the 20 each day that week. I missed like 5 words.

I posted a picture of my wife a while back. And what can I say the ladies like hot nerds. Her words.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Well truth is I was asked into a writing class that had 60 students a year out of just over 2200 students.

Plus I got an A in college prep English. Had to learn 3000 word in a semester. How to spell them, use them and there definition. Tested 20 words a day with 100 word test at the end of the week with the 20 each day that week. I missed like 5 words.

I posted a picture of my wife a while back. And what can I say the ladies like hot nerds. Her words.
it's spelled "their"
and word should be the plural form,words
:D

B-

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The cops took lots of pictures of my grow. Ask them for some. They did say it was the best and cleanest grow they had seen. But they never seen Thirds grow. Couldn't stop talking about how big my buds were and how much they smelled.

And I thought they looked like shit. Makes you wonder how many shitty growers are out there. I only know one. But does Unc really count? Isn't he just a trimmer at heart? And a pot washer?
i don't count,i'm at least a viscount or duke👑

Latest posts

Latest posts