What's new

A Guide to Fishsticks

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i heard some juicy stuff about the crappy mids factory i was working at...so they spray foamed over the 40 years of chicken shit dust but didn't do anything to the crumbling concrete floor under where the cages were...and weirdly when the drain to waste system started dumping loads of acidic water the rooms smell like chicken shit and they're having so much trouble with mold they bought some kind of mold baking machine so their crappy low testing terpless weed would pass testing...and since they can't sell it they've been destroying it and taking it as a tax loss...15 million dollars they spent...what a boondoggle
That’s just dumb. Just think of all the nasty shit hiding in the cracks and crevices. I doubt there’s anything outside of excavating and starting over you could do and that in itself is is a dumb idea unless you just need to spend a bunch of money

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
That’s just dumb. Just think of all the nasty shit hiding in the cracks and crevices. I doubt there’s anything outside of excavating and starting over you could do and that in itself is is a dumb idea unless you just need to spend a bunch of money
shameful is what it is...greedy fucks...their plan was to put everyone else out of business but no one wants their shitty weed and even the extractors won't touch it so they had to buy a complete extraction lab and even that didn't work out since their crappy weed test so low and has no terps aside from chickenshit-olean...
but i guess it makes a good tax write off since the owners have one of the largest trucking companies in the country...the whole thing is just gross really

Smokin Joe

Humpin to please
ICMag Donor
Veteran
shameful is what it is...greedy fucks...their plan was to put everyone else out of business but no one wants their shitty weed and even the extractors won't touch it so they had to buy a complete extraction lab and even that didn't work out since their crappy weed test so low and has no terps aside from chickenshit-olean...
but i guess it makes a good tax write off since the owners have one of the largest trucking companies in the country...the whole thing is just gross really
Maybe they should just grow hemp lol

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
Here’s 1 for ya. Ever hear the phase sick home? People are so concerned with efficiency that they are ignoring the facts. Building codes are even reflecting the ignorance. Seal a house airtight with spray foam and gaskets in everything. Now unless you install a separate system called an erv to bring in outside conditioned air to mix with your conditioned air any colds , viruses, fungus or any other respiratory issues will be trapped in your house. On top of that unless you’re builder and hvac guy really know their shit you will never be happy with your sealed house when the issues start showing up
To small a ERV/HRV and you get mold. To big and you loose to much heat. Dont change the filters and you get mold. Intakes and exhaust in the wrong spot you get dead air and mold. Lots of issues with it.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
:tumbleweed:mornin campers...off to the grow store in a bit...must have MOAR CAL/MAG!
otherwise just need to get rooted clones into cups as far as extra garden chores goes...

flower~power

~Star~Crash~
ICMag Donor
Veteran
IMG_2867.jpeg
IMG_2866.jpeg

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
well sure,i don't eat 30 lbs of bacon and a 100lbs of ground beef per week,beans are cheap!
Beans might work for you but not for me. I feel like shit for days after eating them.

And your ratio is off. More like 50 pounds of bacon to 100 pounds of beef. And there are dozens of eggs and pounds of cheese too.

Latest posts

Latest posts