What's new

600w Multistrain SOG: SDOG, SensiStarXSkunk#1, Trainwreck and Hashplant

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Sean P: These started at 12/12 from seed. Thanks gravy.....yea shes a looker alright...more to come.

Stay Safe

S

seanpferguson

wow for real? thats nuts. that sssk is amazing... i grew some sensi star before, felt like the sides of my head were numb

blackone

Veteran
Nice grow! I've got some SSSK waiting for me to pop them too. I've promised myself not to start any new strains yet before I've built myself a little 250W cab to play with so it's gonna be some time before I can start them though.
Good luck !

PS: Is that GHS trainwreck?

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Sean P: Yup thats for real. Its a nice way to test strains without possibly ending up using a buncha veg time($$$ for electricity) on a strain u might end up hatin. Just pack em tight in there and your yield wont suffer too bad depending on strain. They start flowering between day 20 and 30 app. and will form as nice flowers as a vegged plant...of course the size will never compare to a plant vegged to maturity before flowered, but potency and taste wont be affected. Only thing is, and this is just based on suspicion, that they might need a cpl of days longer before the chop, but thats only theory.

Blackone:Thanks alot man....yea you really need to pop them asap....im sure theres a gem in there somewhere. These are the result of 30 seeds sprouted, and im glad i kept cuts...now i just need to find out if this is as badass as i think it might be. The Trainwreck is from the now defunct CSC and are original Woodhorse beans afaik. From what i understand they should be the closest thing to the Arcata cut in seed form, since Woodhorse Bx´d 3-4 times to the original cut. The stuff smell heavy of fresh pineapple, but changes to a more hazy aroma when they need water.....lookin forward to this one. I also managed to root a cut even tho it was taken some time into flower...so im a happy camper.

Stay Safe

Gunnarguchi

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Sean P: Yup thats for real. Its a nice way to test strains without possibly ending up using a buncha veg time($$$ for electricity) on a strain u might end up hatin. Just pack em tight in there and your yield wont suffer too bad depending on strain. They start flowering between day 20 and 30 app. and will form as nice flowers as a vegged plant...of course the size will never compare to a plant vegged to maturity before flowered, but potency and taste wont be affected. Only thing is, and this is just based on suspicion, that they might need a cpl of days longer before the chop, but thats only theory.

Blackone:Thanks alot man....yea you really need to pop them asap....im sure theres a gem in there somewhere. These are the result of 30 seeds sprouted, and im glad i kept cuts...now i just need to find out if this is as badass as i think it might be. The Trainwreck is from the now defunct CSC and are original Woodhorse beans afaik. From what i understand they should be the closest thing to the Arcata cut in seed form, since Woodhorse Bx´d 3-4 times to the original cut. The stuff smell heavy of fresh pineapple, but changes to a more hazy aroma when they need water.....lookin forward to this one. I also managed to root a cut even tho it was taken some time into flower...so im a happy camper.

Stay Safe

really nice show
cool also to see yet another Dane rock the grow world like that :)

ill be watching this one for further updates for sure

nice to see what to expect also as i have a woodhorse reworked version as seedlings right now also ( Crazy X trainwreck ibl)

from what ive heard the GHD version should be nowhere near the clone
the seeds i have received was small fragile sativa looking and Arjans talks about those HUGE seeds in a youtube promo video
also from pix of plants the GHS version more sounds like a random cross just cashing in on the clone name as only actual reference

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Heres some more shots at day 59-60. And a cpl of full plant shots for ya esben. Fall colors are startin to set in and estimate choptime in 10 days. Yall enjoy.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hey yall.....I guess a update is in order since i took down the 2 Trainwreck plants i had yesterday. They were at day 65 give or take a few days, and i actually wanted to take them to 70, but the sat. pheno started throwin a cpl of nanners so i took them down. Some ppl might say that they were overdone, considering the stories ive heard of TW being able to chop at 45 days. They were the 2 smallest plants in the tent, and after trimming them up, ive got pretty high hopes for the total yield this round. Im takin down the rest this wednesday except the 2 Sourdogs and maybe 2 hashplants....the HP doesnt really impress me and i wonder if letting it go much longer would be worth the effort. Well...nuff talk.

Overview:
picture.php

Fall colors:
picture.php

TW Sat. pheno before the chop:
picture.php

picture.php

TW "Tight" pheno before the chop:
picture.php

TW Sat. pheno trimmed up:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

TW "tight" pheno trimmed up:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

More to come.....

Stay Safe

Nice grow, I like the hash plants...as well as your other tasty's, honestly I'm surprised your potters worked out......I didn't read the thread much, but I assume there were some holes in'em............nice job!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
BurmeseDragon. The styrofoam boxes didnt have holes in them....its just a matter of knowing how to water proper.
Moppel. Thanks brother.....its still drying, but i think i can smoke some of the TW when im goin to Germany the 24th for the Fusion festival...ill let ya know then. Yield wise....well these 2 were the smallest plants of the bunch and i think they might end up at around 10 grams each. I took down all of the SSSK yesterday and let me tell ya...that looks like some serious yield my friend....i snapped some pics ill post up tonite...

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Well i promised an update so here it is. I decided to chop all of the SSSK sunday, since it fit my schedule better than doin it today like i had planned. And they looked ready too. Theres still the 2 Sourdogs left and i also left 2 Hashplants. The HP´s didnt respond too well to the soilmix in late flower....The largest one especially OD´d on N in the last cpl of weeks, and this has set them back a bit. I chopped the smallest HP tho, since it was doin great and was looking ready for the takedown. The yield on the SSSK looks pretty good and im lookin forward to seeing the final weight. Anyways.....heres the pics.

picture.php

picture.php

Notice the leaves on the HP´s.....not happy with the N content.
picture.php

SSSK:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now i just gotta finish these last ones up, so i can return the tent and start building for the next round. So far i have to say that this was an easy plant to grow, and it responded quite well to the whole 12/12 from seed approach. It looks like it might have potential and if it tastes half as good as it smelled, im in for a treat. Im glad i kept a mother of this hybrid as well as cuts of the SDOG and the TW too...

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
High fellas...Im finally back after the Fusion festival in Germany and let me tell yall...the SSSK was a hit!!! It only got to cure like 10 days and the taste was fantastic. Real skunky but still mild...had a cpl of the phenos that smelled like my armpits the day i left the old Russian air base, and ppl didnt let it go by unnoticed.....everybody wanted to hit the SSK and im sad to say its all gone now...yea i know i smoke heavy, but a cpl of hundred grams went to friends too...the TW needed longer time in the jar, but it got burnt as well and had a very nice heady high with a real nice taste. Now i still have 4 plants left in the tent...or rather 2 since i chopped the hashplants yesterday. Im kinda stoked on these....i took them yesterday at 90 days flower, and they didnt look ready(bud wise) before...i thought these were supposed to finish at around 65 days?? I still have the 2 SourDogs and one is looking like it might be finished, but the other one looks like it could easily take 14 days more.....again i thought that these would finish earlier too....i thought that the 90 day mark would be the end for this strain, but this one pheno just wont finish....and thats in spite of it being the more indica like in appearance...it reminds me of Dan Woodys pics of the SDOG he has...leafy! The other looks heavily like SD......well...im ranting...heres the shots:

4 plants left:
picture.php

HP lookin done right?....lol.
picture.php

picture.php

Other HP pheno:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Slow assS
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

SD pheno:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Some trimmed up HP...this looks like it will yeild quite well actually.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Hey yall..
Well i chopped the SD pheno 2 weeks ago and its in the jar now gettin tastier by the day...potent stuff i must say..this could easily become a staple at the GDK residence. Heres a few pics.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Now the last SourDog was lookin way different than any of its parents and is now flowering at app day 110.....either this is a stray pheno of some recessive trait, or else this might be a different seed that got mixed into the SDOG pool when JLP bagged these beans. Either way...didnt keep a cut of this one, and im debating whether i should leave a branch and try to reveg. She look kinda killer and smell is so citrusy that it aint even funny. Now for the sad part...i had to remove all of the main cola yesterday bacause of pm....we had some humid and hot days here, and i guess this girl was very sensitive...the main cola was so dense that i didnt realize it until it was too late....fortunately she was branchy enough to leave me with a decent yield after all, and these 2 SourDogs are definately the fiercest yielders in the garden this time around....im takin her down today when i have decided whether to reveg or not....anyway here she is before the cola was removed:

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Ill throw up an update later when the deed is done....later!

Stay Safe

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
looks great they finishe up nicely,a job well done
peace

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
Thanks Shaun.
So i chopped the last SDOG a week ago due to several reasons. Due to some hot and very humid days i had to remove all of the main cola b/c of mold...very sad since this was the fattest cola of the entire grow. Then, after a few days, the tent collapsed( luckily it was during lights off ) and i just said thats it....i gave the tent back to my friend and chopped the last girl. She went 112 days which i find extreme for that cross, but i am sure that the non existing veg time is the reason...the only ones who responded real positive was the SSSK...the HP´s took forever to finish as did the SDOGS, but they yeilded like nothing else...the TW´s stayed pretty small. Only the SSSK finished in an acceptable manner with nice yeild and normal finishing time. But i am satisfied with the overall yeild, coming in at around 330 grams of nice smoke...

Heres the girl before the chop:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Stay Safe