What's new

600w digital pops GFCI outlets

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
To hell with the dog, I LOVE it!
Wow what a difference an extra 200w, digital and a cooltube makes. I really wish I had bought this setup first since it only cost $40 more than the magnetic 400w Floralux I bought first. :yes: to mdhydro

marx2k

Veteran
ItsGrowTime said:
To hell with the dog, I LOVE it!
Wow what a difference an extra 200w, digital and a cooltube makes. I really wish I had bought this setup first since it only cost $40 more than the magnetic 400w Floralux I bought first. :yes: to mdhydro

What do you think about that cooltube with the internal reflector? Do you find it gives a good footprint to your ladies? I'm considering buying 2 from MDHydro but I feel like I might be wasting my money if it actually doesnt provide a good footprint...

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
marx2k said:
What do you think about that cooltube with the internal reflector? Do you find it gives a good footprint to your ladies? I'm considering buying 2 from MDHydro but I feel like I might be wasting my money if it actually doesnt provide a good footprint...

First, remove the plastic from the internal reflector! I didnt and it got baked on. I didnt get any instructions with the Cool Tube from mdhydro :badday:
Without the wings the footprint sucks. With the wings you can make it whatever you want since they are adjustable. I dont have any complaints about the hardware itself. Plus the Cool Tube works! After adding just an 80cfm inline fan I get 79 degree plant top temps 12" away. You cant beat mdhydro's price on them but dont expect any instructions either....

Heres the 4x3 footprint. Not bad really. After this pic was taken I moved it down to 12" and adjusted the wings accordingly.

Last edited:

ItsGrowTime

gets some
Veteran
Hi x10! I cant complain, Ive enjoyed my MDHydro kit so much I bought two more and Vortex to cool them. Having said that, I do think the burnt on plastic is lowering my lumens on that light. Noob mistake but live and learn. Check out my latest grow diary in my sig for pics.

EDIT: the current value Cool Tube that MDHydro is shipping is better than the one I bought originally. No plastic on the reflector, its 6" longer and it has the V in the internal reflector for better light dispersion.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts