What's new

42° Guerilla Grower - outdoor 2007

trapik

AAAH!

AAAH!

That's what I call an update buddy!!!
Simply ex-cel-lent. I definately love that hedge.
The AK47 are all massive, d'oh!
Sorry to hear the Belladonna refused to grow much more. But you got it lately.. it's not that bad. + She keeps growing during bloss. process.
Anyway, this guerilla grow is another great one for ya and I feel we'll have a good harvest time by there. I prefer not to talk about trimming..

Keep them Skunkist, The_Green :bashhead:
:yes:

T

The_Skunkist

Quick and little update ...

Quick and little update ...

Ak47 Hedge (2.10 meters):

Overview:

Purple power

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Awesome! Just awesome! Looks like a jungle you could get lost in!

These beautys look like they get lots of sun and water, very healthy!

trapik

BACKCOUNTRY said:
Looks like a jungle you could get lost in!
OK, here we are. You found his secret fert method... He buries lost strollers and mountain bike riders there...
That's why plants are so healthy.
:biglaugh:

:wave:

filimagno

the right side of this growing.. is PURE FUNK !!!
compliments again for this issue ...can't imagine in october how it goes?!

G

guest5703

Yea seriously your doing a great job there skunky! That hedge is unreal bro, the buds are gonna be insane huh!?!? You say it's 2.10 meters? So whats that like 7ft or something? Are you talking about height wise? That is big man, sweet job once again...Time for a bowl! PEACE

EDIT-Could you get some close up shots of the purple power, that would be sick!

Propoline

Buattifull plants Skunk.Those AK47 are some real monsters.You are going to have a busy autumn.

Keep it up

trapik

And The_Skunkist does a good job indoors also...

These are pics of just dried White Widow buds (from Female Seeds) I took yesterday, when visiting the green man.
If you look carefuly, there's some green color under the trichs
11569teeth.gif

Sorry, only 2 pics are ok. A kind of cute little gremlin took some pics with my digicam and it seems we don't use the same settings :biglaugh:

G

guest5703

holy fuck dude, look at that shit. You can see the amber trichs in the second picture, hows the smell and smoke of that?? I've got a white widow that is almost done, in about a week and when I smoke it I wanna be able to tell if its real. It does smell skunky and super strong. Peace!

Paddi

GanjaGrower
Veteran
The_Skunkist can do anything.
Love to hear youre getting together...Great macros

Peace
Paddi

trapik

Paddi said:
The_Skunkist can do anything.
You're right Paddi. He can even peel and cut potatoes! :biglaugh:

I didn't use the tripod, esbe. I just had to put the digicam down on the 'table' where was the bud :D

About the White Widow..
I'm not experienced in white strains at all. I grow my 1st one this year and I've only smoked 2 kinds of WW. 3 with that one.
Odour is WW's one, no doubt. But there's something more.. sweety, fruity.. skunky? (Skunkist grows organic)
It's a very good smoke, I liked it, not too thick and not too harshy for such an amount of resin..
High comes fastly and for me;
- if I'm on form and fine, this could be a good grass for the end of afternoon.
- if a bit tired or late in the evening, some joints would (did!) help me to join Morpheus (lord of dream, not Matrix one, d'oh!).
For me sativa and mostly sativa hybrids lover, this is definately a relaxing and home weed. A 'body' one but not devastating :yes:

Browser

H8ters gonna h8
ICMag Donor
Veteran
trapik said:

:eek: :yoinks: :jawdrop:
Is it x-mas already? :dance: :jump: :woohoo: :jump: Those nugs look frozen!:canabis:

... And the hedge. I think I'll use some of that to fence my garden next year :D

Much :respect:

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
trapik said:

These are pics of just dried White Widow buds (from Female Seeds) I took yesterday, when visiting the green man.
If you look carefuly, there's some green color under the trichs
11569teeth.gif
Thats one hairy Cannabis pussy!

T

The_Skunkist

Quick and little update ...as often

Quick and little update ...as often

The 3 purple power from female seeds are blooming :

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts