What's new

4000w 120 plant soiless SOG - Cooltubes - EZclone

BudBunker

Here is the first root

The new tables (6x12)

Table can roll

Room for watering

Cuttings (most havent rooted yet even tho its been 7 days. At least 4 have rooted.)

Mothers looking better

T5's

G

Good luck, Everything is a little wilted now but hopefully they will show that dosent mean nuffin!

Last edited:

issack

Veteran
1 Tbls neem, 1 tbls Dish soap one gallon of water...folar feed and drench top soil....once a week program...you will never have a bug problem...

G

Looking like a nice setup, that should keep you a desent suply of weed, Not a chance that your gonna run dry of weed after ya first harvest.

Looking forward to see the SOG coming along

Keep it green

Palindrome

2buds

Wow budbunker, what an awesome place you have.(clicked on your homepage) I'm jealous bro. My shit is in an attic and I know when summer gets here, the heat is gonna be a nightmare to deal with. So how'd the electrical project turn out? Congrats on the awesome setup bro and good luck.

BudBunker

Some roots and Mothers

Heres a shot of the beds, Ducting and Carbon scrubber.

And this is a neodymium magnet9a small one probably about 10-50cents each

And my R.O. 30 agllon resevior on a float valve

BudBunker

Heres some pics of vegging trays. When do you think i should flower them?

Here is some of the vegging plants

Here is the flowering ones, they had a bad start but are pulling through. Some topped themselves, i did not cut them to split.

ANd here is my multiflow i just setup with a healthy trainwreck, and a grape ape that is hopefully gunna pull through

Last edited:

sonoma

Um.......That rules..... :respect:
Is that a shipping container???? is it buried in the ground? Have you hade the ez cloner for very long? If so, what are your normal percentages (live to dead)? I've found that the ez cloner is a bit touchy, and the sprayers have to be replaced pretty regularly. Awesome show......

I believe the magnets were for holding up the inline fans, right? And if so, WHOAH! Thems some STRONG magnets! :D I'd give em a few more days to establish a good root system, the more roots, the better your harvest will be. Looks interesting, I'll definitely be checking in on this one! Peace, stay safe man...

G

Whats the measurement on your room, Ida gone with maybe 2000 mh total for vegging then 4000 maybe with hps. Id give them another week then flower. Honestly in my opininin you would have been better off with 10 400s or 6 or 7 600s those thousands put off too much heat they burn hotter. and for that size of grow efficiency is everything.youd get lumens directed better with smaller watt lights. sounds unreasonable but in the long run would save you money. Other than that it looks fine, and start flowering in about a week or two depending on size. Cut off as much unseen by light leaf as possible too it wil maximize your head nugs. Those small half sized nugs will always stay half size if you leave them on the plant cut earlier ( first week or two of flowering) to maximize top formation. You want to try to get about 2-4 main colas, rather than 10 little mixed up ones. You gotta good sized grow goin, the size of plants youd want are about the size of the ones in the backrow in the top picture on this page, maybe a tad bigger. Do a mini supercrop on the branches as well to maximize space and formation. Oh yeah you could also cut off those huge fan leaves to open up different cola sites Those things provide a lot of shade and can slow growth a lot.

Last edited:

GanjaJedi

Nice grow man, I agree on the topic of the 600s you could have spaced them out a bit more and had them lower. But 1000s are beast...

Reverse Osmosis?

Reverse Osmosis?

Hey, I have a question for you. I noticed you have your RO on a float. Do you keep the water running continously through the RO machine? The reason I'm asking is because it could be draining a lot of water away (RO machines typically produce 1 gallon of pure water while draining 3-5 gallons of waste), and you could be straining the RO membrane by having it pressurize the purified water line. If I were you, I'd put the RO machine on a source you can turn off when you need to. Otherwise, you'll be spending alot of money on water and new RO membranes. Just my :2cents:

Vermonster

nice setup. What is the tempature underground? Will you be moving the cement mixing pans during the grow? Plants look like they would need to rotated for optimal light, but that may be hard w/ such large containers. How are your exhaust fans disquised above ground? i could go on, but won't....be back soon.

G

I dont know what your up to bro but i liked your other grow mch better. Bring back the trees :canabis: