What's new

3 elite clones & God Bud in my MSWC/TRON System!!!!!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
I think its great that ur proving nice reults can be had from something that is widely said to be crap for growing weed, with a couple of mods and bingo, its great for growing weed. I think when peeps slag them off, they forget that the thing was never designed for growing dope...... Well done mate, that MT looks frosty...time to get the black dustbin bags out and slide down that cola on my ass.
Be lucky mate.
B

hieagle420

Cannabis Creeper
Veteran
Phil you newb.... LOL :spank: Glad you found your way over here bro... and teh plants in the tron are looking great.. Keep up the great work my brutha.. Keep IT Green and Stay Safe... :asskick: :respect:

P.S. have you heard anything from BB2000?? cant wait to hear from him again..

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Hey bro...

Hey bro...

hieagle420 said:
Phil you newb.... LOL :spank: Glad you found your way over here bro... and teh plants in the tron are looking great.. Keep up the great work my brutha.. Keep IT Green and Stay Safe... :asskick: :respect:

P.S. have you heard anything from BB2000?? cant wait to hear from him again..

:joint: It sux when OG is down...Hope this helps. :moon:

here's a pic of my BD again...:yummy:

haven't heard from BB lately.... :wave:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
I luv all 5 of my P'Trons.....

I luv all 5 of my P'Trons.....

Harry Gypsna said:
I think its great that ur proving nice reults can be had from something that is widely said to be crap for growing weed, with a couple of mods and bingo, its great for growing weed. I think when peeps slag them off, they forget that the thing was never designed for growing dope...... Well done mate, that MT looks frosty...time to get the black dustbin bags out and slide down that cola on my ass. Be lucky mate. B
:joint: It deeply pains me to see ppl who have bought P'Trons and change the lighting system just b/c some fool who never even grew in a P'tron told them to change the lights and put in some other HID inside. Don't be a follower. Be a leader, you'll get more awesome results. There are way too many ppl who put down the P'trons and the majority of them have never even grown in a P'Tron. Hope this helps. :wave:

Edit:pS, don't listen to ppl that say they suck b/c they have never grown in a tron before, at least the majority of them. One more thing.I DO NOT RECOMMEND ANYBODY TO GO OUT & BUY ONE period. But if you have one I can helps you out.:moon:

2nd edit: but if ur dead set on getting one don't get it from that DiMarco guy. get ur P'Tron at ebay..:wave:

http://search.ebay.com/phototron_W0QQfromZR40QQsojsZ1

Last edited:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
BD harvest @ 68 days...

BD harvest @ 68 days...

I got a few ppl saying it looks like shit but when it's all trimmed and proper it looks awesome. Hope this helps. :wave:

PS, IMHO, I think it's done to perfection... :moon:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Do they still lok like shit....

Do they still lok like shit....

:pointlaug I beg to differ....my guestimation 2 1/2 to 4 oz's of sugar coated mofo budz...Hope this helps.

edit::pointlaug..this is for the non-believers...:moon:

:moon:

Last edited:

Sleepy

Veteran
PhilCuisine said:
:pointlaug I beg to differ....my guestimation 2 1/2 to 4 oz's of sugar coated mofo budz...Hope this helps.

edit::pointlaug..this is for the non-believers...:moon:

:moon:

...hi phil.

are these the black domina??

they sure look great to me!!

i'll be growing black domina and some other pain relieving strains when i start up again.

i look forward to a smoke report if you'll be doing one.

screw the nay-sayers, you have your phototrons churning out great smoke. :woohoo: :woohoo: :sasmokin: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

way to go...i'm glad you are a member here!!

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
balls to the naysayers, you can blow a cloud of that it their faces and tell them to shove it mate, lol. Nice going.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
They don't bother me...

They don't bother me...

:joint: I looked at their galley and they have the plants that looked like "SHIT" and they had some pest probs...you ppl know who you are. :pointlaug Hope this helps. :moon:

BTW, done to perfection again, frostier than a mofo.... :wave:

1st. pic. whole chamber
2nd. pic. Pacific's G13
3rd. pic. Arcata Train Wreck
4th. pic. God Bud
5th. Airbourne's G13

Again to all the non-believen' "LOSER" this is for you, you know who you are.. :pointlaug :moon:

edit:

these plants were pollenated and wasnt grown for yield, all these plants are seeded...my crosses of elite clones.

Snowdog27

Phil like always you never cease to amaze me bro, screw the non believers I have seen enough of your grows to know better then that. As always those budz look yummy :yummy: . Keep up the great work and stay safe.

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
Train Wreck again....

Train Wreck again....

:joint: will be chopping this down on the 21st of this month at 69 days....Hope this helps. :moon:

which phototron should i buy?

which phototron should i buy?

PhilCuisine i am a new member i had to join just to ask you i am looking into buying my frist phototron. but which model would you suggest
me to get. i am looking forward to grow and get about 3 to 4oz's of good smoke like you bro. would the phototron 6 work or would i be better off saveing more cash for a Ptron 9 model to get 4oz's.i see you have a Ptron 7 to. which do you perfer of the regular model? let me know please thank you peace :woohoo:

Last edited:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
I don't recomend you buy one....

I don't recomend you buy one....

carlosdedurango said:
PhilCuisine i am a new member i had to join just to ask you i am looking into buying my frist phototron. but which model would you suggest
me to get. i am looking forward to grow and get about 3 to 4oz's of good smoke like you bro. would the phototron 6 work or would i be better off saveing more cash for a Ptron 9 model to get 4oz's.i see you have a Ptron 7 to. which do you perfer of the regular model? let me know please thank you peace :woohoo:

:joint: b/c of the high price tag. you could easily buy a 400 watt light for cheaper. But if ur dead set on getting one go to ebay. I picked several up on ebay for about $210 & up w/feed-a-trons. Hope this helps. :lurk:

PhilCuisine said:
:joint: b/c of the high price tag. you could easily buy a 400 watt light for cheaper. But if ur dead set on getting one go to ebay. I picked several up on ebay for about $210 & up w/feed-a-trons. Hope this helps. :lurk:
thank you PhilCuisne i understand about the high price
i seen good 400 watters hps lights for like $120 shipped man i wish i could get one but i just cant i have a reall small closet and phototron seem's the best
i am also looking in to getting into the 150 watter hps lights but i don't no just yet what i am going to i am still :confused: seem that that p-tron 9 model is the best to get snice the plant can grow over 3 feet tall.
There is also a cabinet made like a phototron it's homemade sell's for like $300 and it's taller than p-tron it produces like 24,000 lumens it's from ebay. i wonder if they are as good a p-tron 8 model? any help on this peace :dance: :smoweed:

Last edited:

PhilCuisine

Mofo SWC/TRON Master
ICMag Donor
I have P'Trons 6,7,8,9. 6 & 7 are the small ones and 8 & 9 are the big ones. try and get a P'Tron 8 or 9 b/c the ballast is on top of the system. the P'trons 7 and under have there ballast on the bottom of the system and a lot harder to keep the water cool. so that's one thing to keep in mind. but the P'trons 8 & 9 are in my opinion the way to go.you won't have to worry about keeping the res. cool b/c there's no ballast on the bottom to heat up ur water(res). Hope this helps.

PS, I just got a P'Tron 8 the big one for like $400 the bigger the tron the more the yeild.

cool thank's man you got a great deal on the p-tron 8 for 400 wow that's good but sometimes but very rare i say i allways see the good ones go for like 100 bucks shepear than what the sell for new.i guess i would pay more for the new.have you seen the homemade box they sell on ebay with morel floor space than p-tron.i Wonder if anyone has worked with box?.
I use to on i just cant rember right now but long back when overgrow. was still up there was a ad about the grow box it was kinda like a phototron i also want to know if someone here rembers that well peace time for a nother :joint: :smoweed: