What's new

20ish per hour

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

mexilandrace

also funny I am leaving texas for colorado and want to end up in alaska some day.

pretty much the complete opposite path of the op.

Texas is good, just too flat for me.

S

Sir_Nugget

I have no job but i once made 75k in a commercial shoot... Before that I was a pizza deliveryman for dominos.. I havnt had a job for over a year now =(.. self employment is the way.. one time the biggest talent agency in la called me.. but they heard my voice in the message machine and was like screw this guy

DiscoBiscuit

weed fiend
Veteran
btw..i claim 3 always on my w-2s or 4s or whatever...i know how to roll that game...i dont file either, and i make it so its worthless to fucvk with me.

hmmm...bet we have sum shit to talk about then......unlike these assholes.

coming from the dude with 103 tokers den threads

If you don't file, why submit a w-4? Best case scenario, you're wasting your time. Worst, you're setting yourself up for an audit.

NOKUY

Veteran
If you don't file, why submit a w-4? Best case scenario, you're wasting your time. Worst, you're setting yourself up for an audit.

cuz my employer requires that i submit a w4...so i do that, and they get itchy if i file exempt so `filing 3 doesnt make them squirm too much.:nanana:

NOKUY

Veteran
coming from the dude with 103 tokers den threads

...do you seriously wanna go down the biggest asshole road w/ me?

...i highly doubt it

Payaso

Original Editor of ICMagazine
Veteran
Whinging about making only $20 an hour while cruising the Internet the entire time you are supposedly working?

This is exactly what is wrong with America, and most Americans.

GREED, LAZINESS and a distinct lack of morals.

GO BACK TO WORK! DO SOMETHING FOR THAT 20$ AN HOUR!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.