What's new

2008 Candyland Project 100+ Strains

Status
Not open for further replies.

9Lives

three for playing, three for straying, and three f
Veteran
Awesome variety, awesome shots...everything just looks so mouthwatering.

Some rep coming your way..

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Blakendn said:

BL: Awesome show, repped you. :rasta:
Are those sheets the list of all your strains? You must spend as much time cataloging your plants as you do growing them. do you ever miss one and say screw it, ill just put it in the ground anyway, i know it'll be dank?
All those bags of promix and peat and compost makes my back ache. that looks like about 60 hours of work right there...
Is that white stuff on the soil lime?
i always thought since the midwest is the breadbasket of america, indeed the world, that you wouldnt really need mixes for the soil: just put those babies straight into the ground and they'll get huge. have you ever tried just growing without the mixes? it'll save you a lot of work...
also, your colas look huge and frosty, like indoors grown. do you trim/train your plants to make those few large colas? im using the term 'few' in relative terms: most outdoors grows are these huge bushes that have many smaller buds, whereas you seem to be trimming a lot of the side and bottom branches to concentrate on making big top colas the size of two liters...looking for quality over quantity i guess :joint:

fisher15

classy grass
Veteran
RIGHT ON!!!

Much respect due here, SICK strains and an unbelievable amount of work you've done to care for them all. K+++

B

Blakendn

yeah its a ton of work keeping everything labelled. i missed one this year i just grow them out when they get mislabelled. yeah i already have major back probs some days i cant walk cause my back is so bad. so all that promix etc was serious work lugging around. the white stuff on the soil is perlite before it was mixed in. i have always amended my soil i havent tried to just sow them in like 14 years. as far as the colas i super crop, fim and tie them down. they pretty much form on there own after that.

Bababooey said:
BL: Awesome show, repped you. :rasta:
Are those sheets the list of all your strains? You must spend as much time cataloging your plants as you do growing them. do you ever miss one and say screw it, ill just put it in the ground anyway, i know it'll be dank?
All those bags of promix and peat and compost makes my back ache. that looks like about 60 hours of work right there...
Is that white stuff on the soil lime?
i always thought since the midwest is the breadbasket of america, indeed the world, that you wouldnt really need mixes for the soil: just put those babies straight into the ground and they'll get huge. have you ever tried just growing without the mixes? it'll save you a lot of work...
also, your colas look huge and frosty, like indoors grown. do you trim/train your plants to make those few large colas? im using the term 'few' in relative terms: most outdoors grows are these huge bushes that have many smaller buds, whereas you seem to be trimming a lot of the side and bottom branches to concentrate on making big top colas the size of two liters...looking for quality over quantity i guess :joint:

BiG H3rB Tr3E

"No problem can be solved from the same level of c
Veteran
damn,,,, im too lazy to even read through 100+ strains :::: RESPECT for you

astartes

I'm a little embarrassed to say it, but what the hell. I actually had a dream about your pics last night, lol!

Top notch as always man. Time to start a grow thread of the year poll me thinks. This is the stand alone winner in my book bar none!

Excellent, just excellent!

astartes

growlife

damn thats alot of strains hope ya got a trim pro or something
i guess that would be what they call a strain whore

growlife

bassickly

That would be an insane amount of work just keeping track of there feeding schedules and likes let alone actually feeding them

wordtree

any idea on your favorites from this run or the past?
quite the achievement, this thread chronicles...they look great all the way through and I'm sure there are more than a couple of gems in the bunch.

B

Blakendn

wordtree said:
any idea on your favorites from this run or the past?
quite the achievement, this thread chronicles...they look great all the way through and I'm sure there are more than a couple of gems in the bunch.

its still too early to tell i have a few weeks before i can answer that ??? correctly.

B

bonecarver_OG

hehe yeah Blakendn man :D there should be a thread where you just go thru all strains smoke-testing them :D would be cool :D

i thought i had lots of work! wow !

peace all!

DoobieDuck

ICMag Donor
Veteran
.....a photographers dream land...Blakendn thank you for taking the time it takes to upload and to post all this as well, wow..DD

Oscuridad

What a huge post, and probably no better name than Candyland.

Definitely will be looking forward to the feedback.
+k for your labors bro, Peace.

R

Rifman

:eek: :eek: :eek:

:yoinks: :yoinks: :yoinks: :

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:
:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash: :

i don't know if i can take it, but how about some trimmed budshots? :D

thanks for sharing, peace stay safe!

1<3

Bababooey

Horse-toothed Jackass
Veteran
Yeah, those bales of promix are industrial size, man. You ever see those videos of browndirtwarrior lugging promix deep into the forest? he's a strong mothereffer too but even he's exhausted pretty quickly...

is there a trim run in the future? i know it's extra work, on top of harvesting and trimming but turning trash into stash is always a good thing...:rasta:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts