What's new

126W Penatrator 1st GEN LED Bloom: Grow Cabinet

MeanBean

I don't think hanging them upside down does anything. I am not worring about mold really. I have a big empty cab now, I just lay the trays in there and let the air flow system keep it noce and breezy. without the light on its like 68 in there so they should cure over about 4 days.

When I got shit growin in the cab it only takes about 3.

MeanBean

Thanks! Loooking forward to it. When I decided to cut em I had no good smoke. Then I went to meet a potential customer for my biz. I knew the womans brother. She goes O and here's this. My ex-boyfriend was growing it. When we split up I said he could have his equipment but I ma keeping the buds! lol It's northern Lights. There was a seed in it ta boot! I am gonna try and milk a mother plant outta that seed lol!!!

At least I got some good smoke for now!

If she only knew how close to another grower she was!!! pretty odd for the state I live...

cultiv8

This is a beautiful grow man!

I've been known to take an early sample now and then like you did, but in my experience it's soooo much better when you do a full, proper cure. Dry 'em, trim 'em, pack 'em into jars and let them cure for a good two weeks at least.

I try to make sure I grow enough that I won't run out before the next harvest and be tempted to tap into it early, but that doesn't always work out the way I plan.

So what's your plan for the next grow? Same nutes, different? I'm guessing you're sticking with the lights, those obviously did well for you.

Z

Zombo

What a fantastic grow! I am sooo impressed by the 126w unit....must...resist......buying.... :)

MeanBean

Well results are in. I got 65 Grams in the smaller container and 43 grams in the larger container... the smaller container had the heavy colas in it! I need to add 10 grams for what I pre cut off and smoked before weighing in.

Seems like I got alot more quality buds this time but about the same harvest, tha's good to me casue of how much less i vegged the plants..

Next grow should smoke this one! Can't wait to get started!

Z

Zombo

Well results are in. I got 65 Grams in the smaller container and 43 grams in the larger container... the smaller container had the heavy colas in it! I need to add 10 grams for what I pre cut off and smoked before weighing in.

Seems like I got alot more quality buds this time but about the same harvest, tha's good to me casue of how much less i vegged the plants..

Next grow should smoke this one! Can't wait to get started!
I am looking so forward to the next grow! Great job, and *proof* that just like the early pioneers of HID lighting, the pioneers of LED lighting will learn to adapt growing technique to the system and maximize the utility of LEDs.

BRAVO!

LEDGirl

Veteran
Congrats MeanBean! So that's 65+43= 107, not including the 5-10g you may have smoked already. So it's safe to say this is another QP grow using a single 126W light. I really can't wait till you start getting everything dialed in. You're going to be a great grower very soon, and you've certainly started out a lot better than most ;)

Latest posts

Latest posts