What's new

125 watt LED grow

Punani JAck

great grow and journal bro! Thanks for the effort of posting it here.

Sorry all the sidetracking got me a little confused in the head.

So Id just like to clarify... The buds hanging in the last pic were all grown from just the 125w of LED lights? Do you know the weight yet?

If that shot is of freshly manicured herb Id say you have at least a 1/4 pound...

bookbinder

why would it not work? 640nm is the wave length. Does the system gopher is using have some magical properties that all the other led's on the planet do not? Oh I know, maybe these 125 watt leds, which no one has seen, defy the rules of physics because they are reversed engineered from the spaceship crash at Roswell. I believe if you run 2:1 red to blue u will be successful with leds.

2b2s

what system ? gopher never gave that information, a few pix from who knows da light source n lotsa blah blah. this seems to have been a long string along, there's no facts here! me thinks dis site is for sharin knowledge not to wax on bout what u no an we don't, I've tried ta help peeps wif what i no, an so should every one else, or what's da point eh? help each other folks, in #'s we strong, alone - we jus alone! out