What's new

100x70 feet grow

Status
Not open for further replies.

cindysadvocate

I agree 100% with Quazi; I read this thread months ago, before I made an account here, and I'm glad I finally stumbled across it again. This just goes to show:

"Plan BEFORE you plant." - Jorge Cervantes

Or... Just plan properly.

It was a very fishy thread from start to finish I must say. There were lots of things that didn't add up, and a lot of change in stories. Hopefully everyone can learn from this guys (or girls, who the fuck knows) mistakes. Seriously, every mistake.

Last edited:

Dr. G

dude i seriously cant beleive you guys doubted quazi this guy was obviously lieing i just found this tonight read through it all soo funny im not even mad it amused me quite so

B

badugi

Dude I seriously can't believe what a hater you are and how you have absolutely nothing to do but dig up EXIF tags generated by a camera that didn't have the date properly set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

Dr. G

badugi said:
Dude I seriously can't believe what a hater you are and how you have absolutely nothing to do but dig up EXIF tags generated by a camera that didn't have the date properly set!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1111oneoneone

have you not read? he continusly changes the exif data on the pics some times the dates are correct sometimes not y would that be

why would most of those pics be from jan but some be from other times if he used the same unset camera....

and this guy just got busted? his storys are so conflicting

one he moved the plants then the cops found them too

oh ya and they turned off the power b4 they raided too why?

also this guy lied through his teeth for a loong time and then "came clean"? fuck this punk and you guys all got duped into this fake ass story this guy made so he could have some people complimenting him

so what he first had a commershial space and then it turned into a bed room?

first he had endless amounts of money then it seamed he maby had 2k to work with in total

maby all of you beleive that terrorists blew up the twin towers too lol

B

badugi

I didn't notice any back-and-forth of dates, no. :confused: Although if it did happen, I didn't pay attention to that. :chin:

But in the end: Why?

Dr. G

cuz some people just need attention......

theres lots of kids that do this kind of shit

y lie over and over again?

maby hes a compulsive lier...

i dunno dont wanna stat a fight with anyone but this guy was a looser that prolly had no friends

lets go puff one and laugh at this thread

hoosierdaddy

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe because some folks need to gain our trust...just before they slip it in.
Also helps if you think you feel that you need to help this poor kid who really wants to help overgrow the world. And he will play dumb just to lure you into his lair. And then slip it in.

Dugi, get a grip. This guy is either the most pathetic looser of all times, or is LEO.
I had the wormy phucker pegged back in his Thunk thread last summer. Him and his just as suspicious friends here. Check them out too. Wormy, lying phuckers all.
And I so hate wormy lying phuckers, and those that back em up.

magiccannabus

Next Stop: Outer Space!
Veteran
Bypassing the electric meter is pure idiocy. It's dangerous, and the company will figure it out pretty fast. If you're stealing anything to do this, you're increasing your own danger immensely.

I just scaled my cab down to 3.5 square feet and I will still be able to put out more weed than I can even smoke.

Trying to get rich quick is always a danger. Remember the odds of chance working out the way you plan. I've seen grows done by people even more professional and connected than you likely are get busted because they did the same foolish move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts