What's new

Sweet, Sweet Blue

DrKatz420

My camera was out of comission for a while so I haven't posted much lately, but once I got it fixed, this girl demanded that I do a shoot with her. I started 3 seeds, got a couple of males and this beauty, and I can't wait to see how she smokes. Didn't keep track of the start day, so I'm guessing that I'm at 8 or 9 weeks. Smells heavenly, both fruity and skunky, and if it tastes like it smells, I'll definitely have a keeper. Anyway, on with the show!

DrKatz420

Thanks for checking things out guys, and thanks for the nomination chlodek. The strain is Sweet Blue by the way, which is a joint project from Spice of Life and DJ Short. I'm pretty sure it's Island Sweet Skunk crossed with the original Blueberry, but I could be remembering incorrectly. Gonna give it what will most likely be the last feeding today, then flush it out for a week or two. Using a 600 watt HPS, organic soil with pure blend and liquid karma, and temp range is 67-69F at night, and 75-78F with lights on. I'll get some more pics in a few days, so stay tuned!

DrKatz420

Well, it's about 3 weeks later, and it's getting harder and harder to let this girl keep going, so I think she's probably coming down in the next few days. Not much else to say that the pics can't say better. . . .

G

Excellent shots!

What kind of cam u got bro,im looking?
HOLY trichomoly.............in your face!
an SWEET crossssssss...........

DrKatz420

Lougrew! said:
Excellent shots!

What kind of cam u got bro,im looking?

Hey Lou! Glad you stopped by. I don't know much about cameras, but mine is a Minolta DiMage Z5. I just looked for a good one that had a good macro setting, and optical zoom. It can probably do a bunch of things that I don't even know about, but it works well enough for me ;) A good backdrop makes a big difference, but that's one of the only tricks I know so far.

Latest posts

Latest posts