What's new

New Grow '08 - DSD, Toe Jam, and Biddys Sister

Snootch

Here we are at day 43 flower. Everything seems to be going very well. I definately have quite a few different phenos of each strain (especially DSD), and quite a few of them look like they could be keeper quality.

First up we have the DSD:

Last edited:

Snootch

The Toe Jams: These are fairly fruity smelling with some skunk, lots of trichs, I think I definately have at least 1 keeper in this bunch:

And the Biddys Sisters: these are the most stank smelling girls in the room. brush up against her and a heavy skunk and almost licorice smell permeates the room. Cant wait to see how these turn out.

Snootch

Hola senoras y senors, :wave:

Here we are, day 48 flower, and things are looking veeeeeeeery nice (though I did find a plant that hermied, due to my grow tent having some light leaks, which isnt a huge deal to me as I wouldnt mind a few extra DSD seeds).

A shot of all the succulent virgins just as the lights are coming on:

This time taking pics I tried to get 1 pic of each plants cola to try to give an idea of all the different phenos, so enjoy!

DSDs:

DSD Plant 1 (the plant that hermied, and will probably be done several days sooner then her sisters) tons of trichs though and real nice bud structure, with a light berry smell with some skunkiness underneath.

DSD Plant 2: light spicy smell underlying berry, lots of trichs.

DSD Plant 3: very sativa looking buds, foxtailing up real nice, i am hoping this gal leans to the sour d side, i have a feeling shes gonna go 80 days or more and end up being a keeper. not to smelly yet though.

DSD Plant 4: Very similar to Plant 1, but she hasnt hermied, so doesnt look as far along as plant 1, but very berry smelling with tons of trichs and nice big solid buds!

DSD Plant 5: Very berry smelling, nice bud formation, should be very nice.

DSD Plant 6: Light berry/spicy smell, sativa style foxtailing buds. Tons of trichs.

DSD Plant 7: Nice SD looking buds, spicy smelling, lots of trichs.

DSD Plant 8: Similar to plants 1 and 4, berry smelling, lots of trichs, and looks like itll finish a bit sooner than the rest.

Last edited:

Snootch

Heres some of the toe jam girls, 2 of the girls have very similar structure, foxtailing style buds, other pheno has shorter rounder style buds, lots of trichs, very berry smelling with some skunkiness.

And the Biddys Sisters very perfumey skunky sweet smelling, probably the smelliest girls in the room, crazy bud structure, but not as frosty as the other girls in the room. they look like theyll be the first girls done in the room, im planning on chopping between day 55 - 60:

thatguy

Man, with my girls on day 25 of 12/12, you sure got me drooling. Said it before, and I'll say it again, beautiful plants.

BTW, the Olivia's definitely did the trick. It made up for stupid newbie mistakes I made, like not sticking the clones deep enough in the rooters, and leaving them too wet, and I still had a 65% survival rate.

Once again, beautiful plants.