What's new

Amnesia Haze

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
hi

haven't been to this thread for a while... glad you enjoy it...

the amnesia haze is a great strain, and this selection is a good representation of it :) i love the taste and i love the high... although i prefer smoking the titans haze atm - this one is so clear and heady it makes the amnesia haze look like an indica :D

greetings

Bertz

sweet Bob, been insterested in the hazes alot, and never really had the chance to try any.

where did u get ur titan haze from? Hmmm

definately all about the high!!! ahh yeah.

Bertz

hmmm nice Sideshow-bob- very very nicee.

I hear ya about TFD I always seem to browse thru them not thinking too much of their strains... dont hear alot about em , or see alot of their strains. Minus this :).

YES I NEED TO TRY SOME HAZE, titan is officially at the top of the haze list now, why cause Sideshow-Bob said so~!

Engage!

Last edited:

CANNACO-OP

Farmassist
Veteran
A-Haze, kewl.. Canna likes....glad someone took all the time to cross some Uranium Cranium with the A Haze, we popped a bunch and found couple females amongst the crew, actually better ratio then most....hehehe..... found one that is a def keeper.....she is in re-veg and ready for snipy snip snip.

props on your grow, nice in deed!!!!

Canna

ganja_hasi

natural mystic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
hola S_bobele :wave:
it's bin a while :biggrin: time to update ;)
picture.php

hf & take care
greets
gh

G

growcodile

hey sideshow bob and ganja hasi :tiphat:

awesome AH shots ... pls keep em coming, really mouth watering!!

Sideshow-Bob

Veteran
Like i already told you hasi: really great pic! love it! :) and just thinking about how good it must taste makes me drool... for the record: the best grown amnesia haze i ever smoked came from you :)

thx for stopping by growcodile...

greetz

Mufflon

Veteran
Nice Plants evryone.:tiphat:

Heres a S&S Diesel Budshot.

Good vigorous,yielding and easy to grow plant.
And realy frosty on the buds less on leaf.

But i realy dont like this pure hairspray/diesel/mushrooms smell and bitter taste of her.
Buzz was not mine also.

Attachments

• ssd_109.jpg
    ssd_109.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 20

Latest posts

Latest posts