What's new

Lil Wayne's grow show.

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
^ yeah it hurt man. really set me back... its ok though, today i went out and bought me some monkey juice bloom a + b (AN) , b-52 (AN), and some sweet leaf (DR. Hornby)....

should be interesting to try on my next batch

the hydro guy called it the FERRARI nutrient and supplement mix.....we will see about that.....

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
info on the b-52 from advanced nutrients that i am going to be using this next round

info on the b-52 from advanced nutrients that i am going to be using this next round

Hydroponics growers always wonder what else they can do to get bigger and better harvests.

They discovered that providing the right nutrients is a good first step, but they still look for anything that makes their plants healthier and more productive. And they want to stop crop losses, slow growth and weak harvests too.

So I’ll let you in on the plant growth secret that makes hydroponics gardens safer and more productive. It’s the B vitamins in Advanced Nutrients B52.

B52’s B Vitamins make plants grow faster and use nutrients more efficiently, which gives you earlier harvests and decreased production costs. B vitamins help plants resist stress found in indoor gardens, high intensity lighting grow rooms, NFT systems, rockwool and Aeroponics.

B-52

· Better Growth
and Yield

· Super
Concentrated/More
Economical

· Easy to use on
leaves, roots and
all garden types

Frankly, without an adequate supply of B vitamins, plants just won’t grow properly. If they don’t get enough B vitamins, they’re smaller, weaker and less productive. This wastes the potential of your grow room, and it doesn’t make the most of all the dollars you spend on gardening equipment and supplies.

It’s interesting to note that professional athletes and other people experiencing intense stress, heavy workloads or injuries will benefit from vitamin B injections. It helps them recover faster and feel more energetic. Guess what? Plants fed B vitamins get similar boosts in energy, stress resistance and endurance, which means you get faster growth and bigger yields, even in the relentless conditions of today’s modern, high-tech indoor garden.

Safer, Stronger, More Productive Plants

The thing is, your plants need more than just the generic B vitamins that are in other plant vitamin formulas. Only B52 has the full range of strong, concentrated, safe vitamin B ingredients made from superior materials.

Better yet, B52’s vitamins and other ingredients absorb easily, go immediately into plant cells, and create fast benefits that make crops grow better and produce more.

How is it that B52 is the world’s leading B vitamin formula? For one thing, our scientists relied on the latest, best and most comprehensive plant science research and technology when they made B52. They designed B52 after looking at studies such as the one in the plant science journal “Developmental Biology-Plant.” This study showed that B vitamins such as B1 (thiamine) and B7 (biotin) absolutely must be present for plant cells to properly regulate metabolism and growth.

Problem is, you don’t get thiamine and biotin from most hydroponics feed programs. It isn’t in other B vitamin formulas. It isn’t in rockwool, Aeroponics, sphagnum, NFT or most fertilizers. Your plants will be B vitamin-deficient without B52.

Our scientists also noted a study published in 2005 in “The Plant Journal For Cell and Molecular Biology.” This study showed that mustard plants in test studies failed to grow and mature properly unless they were provided with extra amounts of vitamin B6.

One fact that’s fascinating is that B vitamins are crucial not just for plants, but for all living organisms. For example, studies by Dr. Gabriel Cousens found that B vitamin deficiencies in humans lead to low energy, failure to thrive, and loss of muscle mass and weak bones.

Notice the way this coincides with how plants are affected by low vitamin B. In plants, deficiencies of B vitamins lead to slow growth, fewer flowering sites, and reduced resistance to disease, heat and stress.

B Vitamins Help Plants Beat Stress

Worse yet, indoor hydroponics grow rooms stress plants with unnatural environments, high levels of light, CO2, crowding, and high production. In these conditions, plants absolutely need B52 so they can cope with the intense demands placed on them.

And some growers confuse B vitamin deficiency with nutrient deficiency. When they see their plants having problems, they pour on more nutrients. But without extra B vitamins, the nutrients are wasted.

You’ll be relieved to know that B52 is the only synthetic B vitamin formula for hydroponics plants that's 100% guaranteed to produce beneficial effects and no bad effects. And that it applies easy, blends compatibly with your existing feed program, and is the only B vitamin product that contains nutrients and other ingredients to make B vitamins more effective for your plants.

I can tell you that B52 is the only B vitamin formula with pharmaceutical grade vitamins, nutrients and other ingredients guaranteed to accelerate metabolism, make faster growth and give extra protection to hydroponics seedlings, transplants and clones.

This means less crop losses, faster crop cycles, more harvests per year, and lower production costs.

Better Cloning With B Vitamins
“B52 helped my clones in how they rooted and recovered after cutting. I see a difference in how the clones grew when compared to before. I used it on the leaves and roots and the clones root faster and don’t wilt. They get bigger earlier so I go into flowering earlier.”
- Diane from Aspen, Colorado

Just imagine the many fast benefits you get when you feed B52 to your crops. It quickly penetrates roots and leaves to flow through the plant and flood every cell. Inside cells, B vitamins and other B52 ingredients join with amino acids and enzymes to stoke energy production.

B52 starts a fast-burning chain reaction that results in cleaner, more efficient cells that run like a finely-tuned engine to power plant growth and floral processes.

The use of B52 is just like the re-hydration process athletes engage in during marathons. Cells depleted of crucial salts, electrolytes and other substances are replenished by sports drinks, providing a burst of energy, adrenalin and strength that helps runners go 26 miles without stopping. Similarly, B52 replenishes plants so they will sustain peak performance at a time when untreated plants would be running out of energy and strength.

Your plants will push themselves harder, grow bushier, suck in light, water, carbon dioxide and nutrients faster, stay greener, pop out more budding sites, and create swollen flowers bursting with flavor and aroma.

B vitamins turn also-rans into champions. They’re like spinach was to Popeye. When the going gets tough, plants use B vitamins to make huge harvests come despite tough indoor garden conditions.

Years Of Research And Quality

A main reason B-52 works better than any other vitamin product is because it’s the result of years of research in indoor gardens just like yours. To get the most from indoor gardening situations with high intensity lighting, Aeroponics, rockwool, coco, NFT and other methods, B vitamins have to be specially tested, sourced and manufactured so they work well for the type of plants you grow and how you grow them.

B-52 contains ideal types and ratios of the best quality vitamins along with other special ingredients that make immediate growth and yield benefits happen for your indoor garden. These ingredients include humic acid, nitrogen, phytohormones, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium.

The inclusion of these exclusive ingredients in our formula means the B vitamins are more efficiently transported into cells, and more easily used by plants to create sturdy growth and bigger harvests.

For example, our scientists put an ultra-concentrated dose of Ascophyllum nodosum into B52. Ascophyllum nodosum is a super-plant algae that grows in the cold north Atlantic oceans. This amazing algae’s ability to handle the cold, salty waters of the north Atlantic comes from its internal chemicals, which we extract and put in B52.

The strong Ascophyllum nodosum extract we include in B52 surges through cells to assist in protein production, photosynthesis, and cellular growth.

B-52 is super easy to use and has a broad range of uses that make it more economical and effective for you. All you have to do is apply it to leaves and roots. Leaf application is an especially powerful way to get vitamins into plants so they absorb quickly and you see immediate results- from the start of grow cycle all the way to harvest.

Superior To All Other Formulas

And here’s something you really need to know: other plant vitamin formulas contain far fewer components than B52. There are products that contain only vitamin B1! They’re marketed as being good for transplants, seedlings and clones.

And while it’s true that B1 has a few benefits for young plants, without the other B vitamins included in B52, these other formulas don’t do much of anything to protect early plants or fuel intense growth and yield in mature plants.

Only B52 has properly-sourced B1 and all the other B vitamins your plants desperately crave!

Advanced Nutrients B-52 has:

* The full range of B vitamins your plants need.
* Complementary ingredients including nitrogen, potassium and humic acid that activate and transport B vitamins into plants and assisting in plant metabolism and yield.
* Design and testing on indoor gardening hydroponics plants in all types of gardens.
* Pharmaceutical grade vitamins.
* Concentrated, easy to use formula applied to leaves and roots for immediate benefits.
* Protection and growth increases for seedlings, clones, and mature plants.
* A 100% moneyback performance guarantee.

I know you now see the many exciting reasons that B-52 is the B vitamin secret for getting a safer, healthier and far more productive hydroponics garden.

Rest assured that B-52 is guaranteed the strongest & best-producing synthetic B vitamin formula on the market- or your money back.

EDIT: THIS IS THE NEW B-52 DESCRIPTION BELOW BY AN, NEW FOR 2008

The biggest reward for you as a gardener is seeing an explosion of huge fruit or flowers filling your entire grow space.
That’s why you need Advanced Nutrients B52... the newest and best plant vitamin formula. It protects and feeds plants so they give you the explosive production you’ve always wanted.

Advanced Nutrients
B-52 gives you:

Full range of B vitamins for complete protection and yield-boost.

Proprietary, exclusive ingredients that make larger flowers and fruits.

Immediate performance-boosting for all types of gardens.

Concentrated, easy to use formula applied to leaves and roots for direct infusion and visible plant health boost.

Protection that makes safer seedlings, clones, and mature plants.

You get a 100% money-back performance guarantee for peace of mind and confidence.

B52 gives you powerful production because it helps your plants cope with stress. Yes it’s stressful for a plant to be trapped indoors under a high intensity light with you pushing it for a huge harvest.
Fact is, just giving plants fertilizer, water and light isn’t enough. Testing in aeroponics, NFT, rockwool, high intensity lighting, soil, sphagnum, coco coir and other grow methods shows B52 gives plants unique vitamins and growth factors they need so they survive, thrive and give you a bloom explosion!

Plants Need Vitamins So They Can
Give You More Growth and Yield
The bottom line is plants need B52’s vitamins and other ingredients because plants suffer stress collapse that slows growth and shrinks yield. It happens at various times in their life cycle, and is also be triggered by environmental conditions.

B52 gives plants a wide range of vitamins and nutrients that help them beat stress and perform well when they’re seedlings, freshly-cut clones, transitioning from veg to bloom, producing flowers, or being harvested for clones as motherplants.

What’s more, B52 helps plants handle high intensity lighting, Aeroponics, NFT, rockwool, concentrated nutrients, accelerated harvest timing, heat, and other features of today’s growing environment that push plants beyond what they evolved to deal with.

B52 gives plants the edge they need to stay strong and productive, especially if harsh conditions are accompanied by pests and diseases.

B52 Gives Your Plants the Growing Edge for Speed and Production
That’s right... B52 is the real deal, tested in gardens just like yours by growers just like you. B52 makes plants conquer stress, take in nutrients quicker, grow faster, and give bigger yields you need. Growers using B52 know it makes their plants more able to handle the stress of high production growing environments.

In fact, B52 helps plants defeat stress found in indoor gardens, outdoor gardens, high intensity lighting grow rooms, NFT systems, rockwool and Aeroponics.

The main reason B52 gives you a healthier, more-productive grow room? Because B52 feeds them the full range of B vitamins they need if they’re to grow properly and create bigger yields.
Maybe you’ve never realized plants need vitamins. You’re not alone. Many growers mistakenly assume that plants only need nitrogen, potassium and other nutrients.

Safer, Stronger, More Productive Plants...

WHAT WAS NEEDED ALL ALONG
“I was using all the right fertilizers and going crazy trying to make the garden work right, but it was missing the vitamins. I know that because as soon as I started using the B52 things improved fast and it was obvious that it was the B52 that did it.”
- Lenore, from Manchester, England
When you give your plants B52, they’ll grow faster and give you better yields. Your plants will beat stress, insects and disease. You’ll stop stressing about loss harvests and start celebrating largest flowers and fruits.
But another thing to know about plant growth products is that your plants need way more than just the few generic B vitamins that are in most plant vitamin formulas you’ll see in a hydroponics store.

Other plant vitamin formulas contain far fewer components than B52. They contain only vitamin B1! Lacking the other important B vitamins included in B52, these formulas don’t really protect plants or fuel intense growth and yield.

Truth is, you can’t buy just any B vitamin formula. You need B52 because it contains the broadest range of B vitamins and other ingredients garden-tested in grow rooms just like yours.

Tens of thousands of professional gardeners use B52 because of what’s in it and what its testing shows. That’s because B52 has the broadest range of strong, concentrated, safe vitamin B ingredients made from superior materials.

There are several different vitamins in the B group of vitamins, and B52 has all the ones plants need most.

Just go to the hydroponics store and compare labels. You’ll easily see B52 has the most and best ingredients guaranteed to make plants perform better.

Scientifically Designed To Protect And Stoke Your Plants

An added B52 advantage is its wide range of B vitamins comes from the highest quality sources formulated with ultra-modern, precision equipment so they are totally and quickly available for plants to intake.
Our international team of plant scientists relied only on the latest, best and most comprehensive plant science research and technology when they made B52. You can some of the research on this page.

Our scientists designed B52 only after studying research that gave them understanding of how B vitamins promote growth and yield. For example, they learned that B vitamins such as B1 (thiamine) and B7 (biotin) absolutely must be present in large quantities if plant cells are to properly regulate metabolism and growth. This is a hugely important fact. Cells are building blocks of the entire plant, and if they’re going to thrive, they need thiamine and biotin.

CLONES SURVIVE BETTER, ROOT BETTER, MATURE FASTER
“B52 helped my clones in how they rooted and recovered after cutting. I see a difference in how the clones grew when compared to before. I used it on the leaves and roots and the clones root faster and don’t wilt. They get bigger earlier so I go into flowering earlier.”
- Diane from Aspen, Colorado
Problem is, you don’t get thiamine and biotin from most hydroponics feed programs. It isn’t in other B vitamin formulas. It isn’t in rockwool, Aeroponics, sphagnum, NFT, soil, or fertilizers. So unless you give your plants B52, your plants lack crucial components that keep their cells alive and functioning.

Our scientists noted that plants fail to grow and mature properly unless they get extra amounts of vitamin B6. What does all this research mean for you? It means B52 has the right amounts of every vitamin so your plants get what they need and give you the growth and yield you deserve.

(Check out the research dossier below so you can see the proof)

Your Plants Have More Dynamic Energy and
More Protective Armor

NO LONGER USING MART- STORE VITAMINS
“I was onto it, the idea of using vitamins in my plants, but I was using one I got at Wal-Mart. I think it had one vitamin in it and the rest was water. It smelled weird. I never saw any difference in my clones, which is when I used it. B52 is a way better deal. It definitely improved my cloning.”
- Dennis P, from San Francisco
Inside your plants, B52 joins amino acids and enzymes to stoke energy production. B52 starts a fast-burning chain reaction that results in cleaner, more efficient cells that run like a finely-tuned engine to power plant growth and floral processes.
With B52, your plants push themselves harder, grow bushier, suck in light, water, carbon dioxide and nutrients faster, stay greener, pop out more budding sites, and create swollen flowers bursting with flavor and aroma.

A main reason B-52 works better than any other vitamin product is because it’s the result of years of research in indoor gardens just like yours. It gives plants more energy and more resistance to stress and disease.

Testing shows that B-52 contains ideal types and ratios of the best quality vitamins along with other special ingredients that make immediate growth and yield benefits happen for your indoor garden. These ingredients include humic acid, nitrogen, phytohormones, potassium, phosphorus and magnesium.

B52’s exclusive mix of B vitamins and other ingredients are more efficiently transported into cells, and more easily used by plants to create sturdy growth and bigger harvests.

Ultra-Concentrated and Easy to Use for Stronger, More Productive Plants

* Privacy Policy
Yes, we hate spam too. We will never sell, rent, trade, or loan the email addresses of our subscribers to anyone, for any reason, whatsoever, period. We assure you that your privacy is respected and well protected.

For example, Advanced Nutrients scientists put an ultra-concentrated dose of Ascophyllum nodosum into B52. Ascophyllum nodosum is a super-plant algae that grows in the cold north Atlantic oceans. This amazing algae’s ability to handle the cold, salty waters of the north Atlantic comes from its natural internal chemicals which are put in B52.
What does this mean for your plants? The strong Ascophyllum nodosum extract we include in B52 surges through cells to assist protein production, photosynthesis, and cellular growth.

Better yet, using B-52, it’s super easy. All you have to do is apply it to leaves and roots. Leaf application is an especially powerful way to get vitamins into plants so they absorb quickly and you see immediate results- from the start of grow cycle all the way to harvest.

I know you easily see the many exciting reasons that B-52 is the B vitamin super-formula for getting explosive growth and yield in safer, healthier and far more productive hydroponics garden.

The bottom line is your plants using B52 will give you the bloom explosion you always desired, right now!

You’ll be excited and totally pleased when you see the strong growth and massive harvests you get using B52, or you get all your money back.

Here’s the Proof! Check out this research and you’ll see why B52 helps your garden grow better and produce bigger yields.

B-52 RESEARCH DOSSIER
© 2008, Copyright, Advanced Nutrients
International Hydroponics Research Team
B52: Increases metabolism and energy levels, Enhances synthesis of carbohydrates, Provides essential coenzymes to metabolic processes

Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
Thiamine (vitamin B1) is generally considered to be an essential ingredient for plant tissue cultures and is usually added at 0.1±5 mg l21. Biotin (vitamin H) is less common in culture media and is usually added at 0.01± 1 mg l21 (Bhojwani and Razdan, 1983; Pierik, 1987). Thiamine is an important cofactor in carbohydrate metabolism, and biotin is important in carboxylation reactions.
“Optimization of biotin and thiamine requirements for somatic embryogenesis of date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.)” in In Vitro Cellular Developmental Biology-Plant. 2001. 37(4): 1054-5476 (Print) 1475-2689 (Online)
- Thiamine is a cofactor (molecule that binds to an enzyme to help/allow it to function) important in the construction and break down of carbohydrates (for growth or energy storage/release)

Folic Acid
To varying degrees, plant folates are all unstable, particularly to oxidative cleavage into pteridine and PABA-glutamyl fragments. This oxidative degradation is promoted by light. Folates are, however, stabilized in vivo when they are bound to protein. Despite their low abundance and lability, pools of plant folates support huge metabolic fluxes... [The folate pool turnover is] several times faster than the rate of ATP turnover in leaves, which is itself very rapid.
“Synthesis and turnover of folates in plants” in Current Opinion in Plant Biology. 2002. 5(3): 244-249

Folic Acid
Folates are essential cofactors for one-carbon transfer reactions, which are central to plant metabolism.
“Synthesis and turnover of folates in plants” in Current Opinion in Plant Biology. 2002. 5(3): 244-249

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
[Pantothenic acid] is of ubiquitous occurrence and has been found essential for the growth of many bacteria and to stimulate the growth of green plants and the respiration of widely different tissues. It appears to be an essential constituent of some important enzyme systems.
“The Relationship of Inositol, Thiamin, Biotin, Pantothenic Acid and Vitamin Bb to the Growth of Yeasts.” 1940. Journal of the American Chemical Society. 62: 1204

Vitamin B5 (pantothenic acid)
Pantothenate (vitamin B5) is the universal precursor for the synthesis of the 4'-phosphopantetheine moiety of coenzyme A and acyl carrier protein, enzyme co-factors essential for key metabolic and energy-yielding pathways of all living cells.
“Organisation of the pantothenate (vitamin B5) biosynthesis pathway in higher plants” in The Plant Journal. 2004. 37(1): 61-72

Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
Thiamine occurs in animals, plants, and microbes as free thiamine and the phosphorylated forms thiaminemonophosphate (TMP), thiamine pyrophosphate (TPP), and thiamine triphosphate. These forms act as coenzymes in numerous physiological processes, including glycolysis, the pentose phosphate pathway, and the synthesis of nucleic acids and the niacin-containing coenzyme NADPH.
“Vitamin B1 Functions as an Activator of Plant Disease Resistance” in Plant Physiology. 2005. 138(3): 1505-15

B52: Increases growth, yield, and maturation, Makes earlier harvests, Creates larger, higher quality harvests

Kelp Meal (auxin)
Two new auxins, as yet unidentified, but unlike any of the known indolyl-acetic acid types, were also discovered in 1958 in the Laminaria and Ascophyllum seaweeds used for processing into dried seaweed meal and liquid extract. These auxins have been found to encourage the growth of more cells -- in which they differ from more familiar types of auxin which simply enlarge the cells without increasing their number. One of the auxins also stimulates growth in both stems and roots of plants, and in this differs from indolyl-acetic acid and its derivatives, which cause cells to elongate but not to divide. The balanced action of this seaweed auxin has not been found in any other auxin.
Stephenson, W.A. Seaweed in Agriculture and Horticulture: Seaweed and Plant Growth. Faber & Faber. 1968.

Vitamins
Vitamins are nitrogenous substances required in trace amounts to serve catalytic functions in enzyme systems. Plant cells grown in vitro are capable of synthesizing essential vitamins in suboptimal quantities; thus, culture media are often supplemented with vitamins to enhance growth.
“Optimization of biotin and thiamine requirements for somatic embryogenesis of date palm (Phoenix dactylifera L.)” in In Vitro Cellular Developmental Biology-Plant. 2001. 37(4): 1054-5476 (Print) 1475-2689 (Online)
- Vitamins help enzymes. Enzymes run practically everything in a plant (growth, energy production etc). No vitamins = limited enzyme function = decreased growth, among other horrible things.
- folic acid Supports effective DNA duplication

Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
However, if vitamin B, is added to the medium in small amounts (0.001 mgm. per embryo), not only is the growth of the root increased, (93, 25) but the final length of the shoot may also be increased by 100 per cent or more.
“Plant Growth Hormones” in Physiological Reviews. 1938. 18(4): 524-553

Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
When vitamin B1 is applied to the roots of pea embryos it greatly increases the synthesis of vitamin C in the shoot (26). Vitamin C is also a growth factor for the shoot.

Vitamins B2, B3, B7, and folic acid
In the present study, vitamins, pyridoxine, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, D-biotin and menadione sodium bisulphite (MSB) were used to treat pearl millet seeds to test their ability to induce resistance to downy mildew disease caused by Sclerospora graminicola. A 6 h seed-soak treatment with vitamins at 20 mM enhanced germination and seedling vigour significantly and also induced downy mildew disease resistance. Among them, MSB treatments offered 73% protection while niacin and riboflavin gave 63% and 62% protection, respectively. … The vitamin treatments had a growth promotional effect and significantly increased the yield compared with the untreated control. Possibilities for controlling downy mildew disease of pearl millet with vitamins are discussed.
“Ability of vitamins to induce downy mildew disease resistance and growth promotion in pearl millet.” In Crop Protection. 2007. 26(11): 1674-1681

Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
In earlier papers it has been shown that the growth of numerous species of plants is promoted by small additions of vitamin B1 to the soil or sand in which the plants are grown (Bonner and Greene, 1938, 1939). Vitamin B1, which is known to be essential to the growth of roots (Kogl and Haagen- Smit, 1936; Bonner, 1937b; Robbins and Bartley, 1937), is synthesized by the green leaves, and it seems probable (Bonner and Greene, 1939) that in certain species the amount of vitanlin so synthesized is not sufficient to meet the requirements for optimal root growth. The promotive effect of vitamin B1 on the growth of plants is then understandable on the basis of the role this substance plays as a root growth factor.
“On the Influence of Various Growth Factors on the Growth of Green Plants” in American Journal of Botany. 1940. 27(1): 38-42.

Vitamins B1, B3 + B6
The root growth factors, nicotinic acid and vitamin B6, in addition to vitamin B1, whose effect has previously been reported, influence particularly the growth of the root system. The effects of these substances on the general vigor of the plant may be mainly secondary and attributable to the primary influence on the root system.
“On the Influence of Various Growth Factors on the Growth of Green Plants” in American Journal of Botany. 1940. 27(1): 38-42.

Seaweed extract
The majority of fruit on control plants were found to ripen after three or four fruits had already been harvested from SWC-treated plants. Most improved fruit growth was noted when SWC was applied to plants as a foliar spray.
“Effect of seaweed concentrate on the establishment and yield of greenhouse tomato plants.” Journal of Applied Phycology. 1992. 4: 291-296

Seaweed Extract
SWC-treated plants exhibited early fruit ripening and a total fruit fresh weight increase of 17%. The number of harvested fruit were improved by about 10%.
“Effect of seaweed concentrate on the establishment and yield of greenhouse tomato plants” in Journal of Applied Phycology. 1992. 4: 291-296

Seaweed extract
“SWC stimulated early fruit ripening and production. Nearly 60 % of all the first fruit picked, and over 50% of all the second, were from plants treated with 0.2% and 0.4% SWC respectively (Fig. 4). The majority of fruit on control plants were found to ripen after three or four fruits had already been harvested from SWC-treated plants. Most improved fruit growth was noted when SWC was applied to plants as a foliar spray. … Plants sprayed with 0.4% SWC showed a 10% increase in total fruit number (results not shown) and a 17% increase in total fruit fresh weight (Fig. 6). The 0.2 % SWC spray treatment improved the average fruit weight of all harvested fruit by 11.8% (Fig. 7). A flower count at the termination of the experiment indicated that plants receiving 0.4% SWC as a foliar spray had 70% more flowers remaining than non-treated plants (Fig. 8).”
“Effect of seaweed concentrate on the establishment and yield of greenhouse tomato plants.” Journal of Applied Phycology. 1992. 4: 291-296

Seaweed extract (cytokinin)
Ramirez and Hoad (1979) showed that zeatin (a naturally occurring cytokinin) promotes flower initiation in apple. Srinivasan and Mullins (1978, 1979) reported that treating grape (Vitis vinifera L.) apices with PBA (a synthetic cytokinin) caused inflorescence and fruit development in four-week-old seedlings; without treatment, flowering did not occur until three to five years of age. There is also some evidence that cytokinin treatment can affect the gender of the flowers produced (Galoch 1980).
“Floral induction in woody angiosperms.” in New Forests. 1997. 14: 179–202
- did not mention how cytokinin may affect flower gender. Did not mention possible effects on developing seeds. Interesting though.

Seaweed Extract
“A wide range of beneficial effects have been reported from the use of liquid seaweed extracts, including increased crop yields, resistance of plants to frost, increased uptake of inorganic constituents from the soil, more resistance to stress conditions, and reductions in storage losses of fruit.”
“Cytokinin Activity of Seaweed Extracts.” In Marine Natural Products Chemistry. 1977. pp:337-344

B52 protects plants and quarantines infected tissues

Vitamin B2 (Riboflavin)
Following treatment with riboflavin, Arabidopsis thaliana developed systemic resistance to Peronospora parasitica and Pseudomonas syringae pv. Tomato, and tobacco developed systemic resistance to Tobacco mosaic virus (TMV) and Alternaria alternata. … Riboflavin induced expression of pathogenesis-related (PR) genes in the plants, suggesting its ability to trigger a signal transduction pathway that leads to systemic resistance.
“Riboflavin Induces Disease Resistance in Plants by Activating a Novel Signal Transduction Pathway” in Phytopathology. 2000. 90(8): 801-811

Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
We demonstrate here that thiamine, in addition to its nutritional value, induces systemic acquired resistance (SAR) in plants. Thiamine-treated rice, Arabidopsis (Arabidopsis thaliana), and vegetable crop plants showed resistance to fungal, bacterial, and viral infections. Thiamine treatment induces the transient expression of pathogenesis-related (PR) genes in rice and other plants. In addition, thiamine treatment potentiates stronger and more rapid PR gene expression and the up-regulation of protein kinase C activity. The effects of thiamine on disease resistance and defense-related gene expression mobilize systemically throughout the plant and last for more than 15 d after treatment.
“Vitamin B1 Functions as an Activator of Plant Disease Resistance” in Plant Physiology. 2005. 138(3): 1505-15

Vitamin B1, B3, and B7 (thiamine, niacin, and biotin)
Like the antibiotics, the vitamins also produce significant changes in host susceptibility or resistance to infection. Thus, it is evident from the data presented in Figure 3 that, in this example, whereas niacin produced an eightfold decrease in the level of parasitism when administered in .1% concentration, this effect was reduced to a 3.5-fold decrease in parasitism when the concentration was raised to the maximum tolerated dosage of .5%. On the other hand, both thiamine and biotin continue to increase host resistance with increasing concentration of the drug in the mosquito diet and produce their maximal effects on the host-parasite equilibrium at maximum tolerated concentrations.
“A Study of the Relation of Antibiotics, Vitamins, and Hormones to Immunity to Infection.” In The Journal of Immunology. 1953. 70 (1): 115-123

Vitamins B2, B3, B7, and folic acid
In the present study, vitamins, pyridoxine, folic acid, riboflavin, niacin, D-biotin and menadione sodium bisulphite (MSB) were used to treat pearl millet seeds to test their ability to induce resistance to downy mildew disease caused by Sclerospora graminicola. A 6 h seed-soak treatment with vitamins at 20 mM enhanced germination and seedling vigour significantly and also induced downy mildew disease resistance. Among them, MSB treatments offered 73% protection while niacin and riboflavin gave 63% and 62% protection, respectively. … The vitamin treatments had a growth promotional effect and significantly increased the yield compared with the untreated control. Possibilities for controlling downy mildew disease of pearl millet with vitamins are discussed.
“Ability of vitamins to induce downy mildew disease resistance and growth promotion in pearl millet.” In Crop Protection. 2007. 26(11): 1674-1681

Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
In this study, we present a novel role for thiamine as a plant defense activator that induces SAR. Thiamine activates SAR-related genes in rice, tobacco, tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum), cucumber (Cucumis sativus), and Arabidopsis and prevents several diseases caused by semibiotrophic and biotrophic pathogens.

B52 supports survival and rapid rooting for transplants and cuttings

Vitamin B1(thiamine) + B3(niacin) + B6
In confirmation of earlier work by others (Robbins and Schmidt, 1939a), it is shown that isolated tomato roots can be cultivated indefinitely at an average growth rate of 40 mm. per week in medium containing only vitamins B1 and B6. The growth rate, however, could be increased to 60 mm. per week by the addition of nicotinic acid to the medium.
“Growth Factor Requirements of Four Species of Isolated Roots” in American Journal of Botany. 1939. 26(8): 661-665.
- Nicotinic acid = niacin

Seaweed Extract
Atzmon and Van Staden (unpublished data) recently found that root application of SWC [seaweed concentrate] to Pinus pinea seedlings improved seedling quality and increased the ability of seedlings to survive transplanting.
“Evidence for the presence of plant growth regulators in commercial seaweed products.” in Plant Growth Regulation. 1993. 13: 21-29

Seaweed Extract (auxin) and Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
If a cutting is to root, it is necessary first that root primordia be initiated, and, then that these primordia grow out into functional roots. For the first process, auxin is essential. … In addition, vitamin B, is probably essential for root growth on cuttings, although it is without effect on the initiation of root primordia. The rooting of cuttings of Camellia, Dracena and some others is strictly limited by the available vitamin B. It is probable that vitamin B1 is the “factor necessary for the growth of roots” which is produced in the leaves of leafy cuttings.

Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
Vitamin B1 is in fact a general growth factor for roots of higher plants (188). There is abundant evidence in the older vitamin literature that vitamin B1 is formed in green leaves in the light and is stored in seeds (80, 21). Thus vitamin B1 is to be considered as a plant growth hormone, since it is formed in one part of the plant and transported to another part. It affects root growth primarily because it is essential for cell division in the root meristem (1).

Seaweed Extract (cytokinins)
The application of commercial seaweed preparation has many beneficial effects on plants Metting et al. 1990). Among the effects reported is improved rooting of cuttings of several ornamentals and a significant increase in root initiation and growth. Some of these effects have been attributed to the presence of growth substances such as cytokinins, which are known to occur at relatively high levels in various seaweeds and commercial seaweed preparations.
“The effect of seaweed concentrate on the growth of Pinus pinea seedlings.” In New Forests. 1994. 8: 279-288

Vitamin B1 (thiamine)
Thiamine application also favored induction and growth of adventitious roots (Tables 1and 2). Treatment with 600 ppm thiamine had a significant effect on various parameters except root length. The treatment promoted rooting by 4.89 fold (489%), callusing by 0.51 fold (51%), sprouting by 0.39 fold (39%), root number by 2.31 fold (231%), root fresh weight by 3.21 fold (321%) and root dry weight by 1.69 fold (169%) over the respective controls. However, treatment with 400 ppm thiamine produced the significantly longest roots and the greatest thiamine dose invariably became supra-optimal for all parameters.
“Synergism Between IBA and Thiamine for Induction and Growth of Adventitious Roots in Tectona grandis” in Journal of Sustainable Forestry. 2002. 15(4): 99-112

B52 increases stress tolerance

Seaweed Extract (Betaines)
“Certain crop plants such as rice, soybeans, and potatoes lack significant amounts of betaines or any other osmoprotectant. This deficiency is the rationale for recent interest in using metabolic engineering technology to install the synthesis of osmoprotectants in such crops in order to improve their tolerance to drought, salinity, and other stresses.”
“Betaines and related osmoprotectants. Targets for metabolic engineering of stress resistance.” In Plant Physiology. 1999. 120: 945-949

Seaweed Extract
“A wide range of beneficial effects have been reported from the use of liquid seaweed extracts, including increased crop yields, resistance of plants to frost, increased uptake of inorganic constituents from the soil, more resistance to stress conditions, and reductions in storage losses of fruit.”
“Cytokinin Activity of Seaweed Extracts.” In Marine Natural Products Chemistry. 1977. pp:337-344

B 52 makes nutrients more available

Seaweed extract (auxin)
Auxin stimulates the differentiation of vascular tissue, thus increasing the supply of nutrients and hormones to developing organs and hastening their development (Bruinsma 1974).
“Floral induction in woody angiosperms.” in New Forests. 1997. 14: 179–202

Seaweed Extract

Kelp Meal (chelates)
Once chelated, minerals can be seven to ten times more available than in their natural form.
“Seaweed,” Microtech Production Holdings plc, 2004

Kelp Meal (chelates)
Such chelating properties are possessed by the starches, sugars and carbohydrates in seaweed and seaweed products. As a result, these constituents are in natural combination with the iron, cobalt, copper, manganese, zinc and other trace elements found naturally in seaweed. That is why these trace elements in seaweed and seaweed products do not settle out, even in alkaline soils, but remain available to plants which need them.
Stephenson, W.A. Seaweed in Agriculture and Horticulture: Seaweed and Plant Growth. Faber & Faber. 1968.

Kelp Meal (alginic acid)
“Seaweed, and seaweed products, improve the water-holding characteristics of soil and help the formation of crumb structure. They do this because the alginic acid in the seaweed combines with metallic radicals in the soil to form a polymer with greatly increased molecular weight.”

Last edited:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
info on the sweet leaf from AN that i just bought and is going to be used soon...

info on the sweet leaf from AN that i just bought and is going to be used soon...

Your customers want crops that taste as good as a lollipop. Crops that make their mouth water, and their taste buds turn on strong.

Your customers want crops that taste as good as a lollipop. Crops that make their mouth water, and their taste buds turn on strong.

When you use Advanced Nutrients Sweet Leaf, your crops will taste like candy so your customers will want more and more of your sweet harvest.

Back in the 1960's and 70's, Colombian farmers spiked crops with sugar, cinnamon, honey, vanilla and other flavorings. Five years ago Advanced Nutrients scientists began extensive studies of how organic carbohydrates, sugars and other natural substances sweeten crop taste and enlarge harvest yield.

SWEET LEAF

· Flower-boosting
Organic Energy
When Plants Need
it Most

· Crops Taste and
Smell Like Candy

· Adds Size and
Weight to Harvest

Listen to what our customers are saying about Sweet Leaf.

Our scientists found the precise ratios of superior-sourced carbs, pure cane sugars, malt extracts, light brown molasses, vitamins and other organic ingredients that make your crops taste so good and produce way more.

Our competitors vainly tried to guess what's in Sweet Leaf. They've released inferior copycat formulas such as Sweet, Liquid Karma and other so-called organic catalysts.

It's sad to see their weak, ineffective, poorly-designed products trying to compete against ours.

We're the only company tests taste-boosting formulas on the kinds of plants you grow.

We tested Sweet Leaf in all types of hydroponics gardens and had the crops taste-tested by picky consumers who are also hydroponics growers.

We conducted blind taste tests with growers who can tell what variety a flower is just by smelling it.

Our testers consistently said flowers grown with Sweet Leaf had an irresistible aroma, tasted like candy, cured faster, had far less rot and other disease, stored better, were larger, and were more potent.

And Sweet Leaf has an added benefit: It provides extra energy so plants can grow faster and produce bigger yields.

We did comparison taste, size and quality tests. Growers compared our products with competing products like Pure Blend in blind taste tests. They expressed disgust at the taste of Pure Blend flowers and other flowers grown using competitors' formulas.

Those crops smelled and tasted like something you'd find in a compost bin. But what do you expect? These other companies don't test their products on the kind of flowers you grow.

"I did blind testing of Sweet Leaf. The Sweet Leaf flowers smelled and tasted better. I use Sweet Leaf in my hydroponics garden and people rave about my harvests."
- Carol, from Williams Lake, British Columbia

So if you want an easy to use organic formula that makes your crops taste, smell, cure, store and look better so your customers pay way more for them, use Sweet Leaf.

Guaranteed to be the best organic flavor, aroma and quality enhancer available anywhere, even in Colombia!

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
info on monkey juice from AN...using it this round... done with GH..

info on monkey juice from AN...using it this round... done with GH..

Coco Coir is a fantastic new root zone media made from spun coconut hulls, but it won’t do you any good if you use regular hydroponics fertilizers with it.

You can’t use regular hydroponics fertilizer in coco coir and get good results. That’s because coco coir has unique chemical properties and water-holding characteristics that negatively interact with fertilizers designed for other hydroponics root zone media.

More and more growers are finding out that using Advanced Nutrients Monkey Juice Grow is the only way to properly fertilize vegetative phase plants growing in coco coir hydroponics gardens.

Coco coir is superior to most other types of root zone media and helps plants grow faster and produce larger yields. It lasts longer than rockwool and other root media. Using coco coir saves you money on hydroponics root zone media.

MONKEY
JUICE GROW

· Prevents Coco Toxicity

· Makes Super-Fast Veg Phase Growth

· Guaranteed THE best Coir Fertilizer

But if you use regular hydroponics fertilizers in coco coir gardens, you will see decreased growth rates and small harvest size. Coco “locks up” some nutrients while over-releasing others.

It has to be properly fertilized and pH- balanced or it can skew nutrient availability so plants grow slowly and produce less.

That’s why smart growers are glad Advanced Nutrients did relentless coco coir research to design two-part Monkey Juice Grow so it maximized the benefits of coco coir.

In extreme cases, plants grown with the wrong hydroponics fertilizer in coco coir may sicken and die. But there’s good news: using Monkey Juice Grow maximizes the value of coco coir and ensures fast, strong growth and short internodes.

“I bought pre-fab bricks of coir from [a coco coir manufacturer] and they didn’t tell me shit about fertilizer problems. I was using rockwool and perlite. Little did I know that coir has its own problems. I lost two crops using [a competitor’s] rat fink liquid so-called coir fertilizer with my coir and I called up the coir company and cussed them out. My buddy who is always ahead of me suggested Monkey Juice. Your tech dude explained that Monkey Juice Grow was made to push plants to deliver fast veg phase growth and shorter internodes for bushier branching. The first crop I did after I got Monkey Juice was very successful. Now I am able to wash and re-use my coir after each cycle which so far is working great and saving a ton of money.”
- Curt, from Duncan, British Columbia

Years of testing in coco coir gardens around the world helped our scientists design Monkey Juice Grow specifically for early phase plants growing hydroponically in coco coir.

We tested all types of fertilizer ingredients on all types of coco coir in special test gardens that measured the interaction of coir and fertilizers. Then we designed Monkey Juice to include exclusive nutrients, chelates, pH adjustors, minerals and other ingredients.

Monkey Juice Grow balances coco coir so it provides an ideal root environment for stronger early growth that produces larger harvests.

During our rigorous garden-testing program, we found other companies are making so-called coco fertilizers that do not work well with coir. In some cases, their products damage plants, slow growth and make coir unstable.

Only Advanced Nutrients Monkey Juice Grow provides the exact types and ratios of proper ingredients so you get maximum benefit from your coco coir hydroponics gardens. Monkey Juice produces accelerated growth in coco coir gardens, or you’ll get your money back.

G

mouthwatering huh. can't wait to hear how that one come out. good info on the nutes. should be great harvest. peace

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright just picked up a camera.... time for some better shots.... i took about 50 photos.... only got around to editing and uploading 10 of them... here they are...

mmm mmm mmm...

29590P1010041small.jpg

of you could only smell her....

29590P1010039small.jpg

she reeks of blueberry (grandmother)...so im assuming sweettooth#3 pheno

29590P1010056small.jpg

ok this one smells very very strange... not sweet at all.. has to be ortega pheno

29590P1010045small.jpg

thaihazexskunk1 (1/3)

29590P1010044small.jpg

thaihazexskunk1 (2/3)

29590P1010048small.jpg

all of the rest are random LUI shots....
29590P1010036small.jpg

29590P1010027small.jpg

29590P1010038small.jpg

29590P1010018small.jpg

:lurk:

more views coming soon

Beautiful frosty nugs bro! :respect:

Do you dry your bud all the way with the leaves on like that?

Do you leave them on because you prefer to trim when dry? Or is it something else like part of your drying/curing method maybe?

:wave:

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-StashBastard- said:
Do you dry your bud all the way with the leaves on like that?

Do you leave them on because you prefer to trim when dry? Or is it something else like part of your drying/curing method maybe?
:wave:

i think i left them on there for 2 days or so just because i didnt feel like trimming..... i decided to take the shears to them today though... i have always had a problem with my nugs getting too dry, too quick, which results in a crispier nug which is really undesirable in my book...

im still experimenting with that perfect curing method... any ideas?

I have always liked to hang up till crispy( after a good trim) but still with a bit of moisture in the stem that creeps back thru the buds when put in glass jars.

Open at least once daily to make sure they are not getting too wet but its an easy way to get the buds just how you like them. If you feel its getting too wet leave the lid off for a few hours.

Another thing that I do if I get them real crispy dry is put a fresh leaf or 2 in the jar for a few hours/overnight depending on how dry it is and it moistens it up nicely for those who prefer to smoke there buds with a little moisture in them.

Works well for me anyway.

I'm sure a talented guy like yourself with come up with a good method, and it looks like you will have plenty of dank buds to practice with.

:rasta:

HATCH

Damn right DOG!!! MR.WEEZY!!! Love them SEXY lady's, Well done. Nice camera skill's. Man that DRO in your grow turn out danky, STUD-DUCK!!! Later

lc00p4

STORM-TROOPA
Veteran
that shit is ill, ya diiiig? keep ballin not fallin. looks like you are about to ante up...

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
-StashBastard- said:
I have always liked to hang up till crispy( after a good trim) but still with a bit of moisture in the stem that creeps back thru the buds when put in glass jars.

Open at least once daily to make sure they are not getting too wet but its an easy way to get the buds just how you like them. If you feel its getting too wet leave the lid off for a few hours.

Another thing that I do if I get them real crispy dry is put a fresh leaf or 2 in the jar for a few hours/overnight depending on how dry it is and it moistens it up nicely for those who prefer to smoke there buds with a little moisture in them.

Works well for me anyway.

I'm sure a talented guy like yourself with come up with a good method, and it looks like you will have plenty of dank buds to practice with.

:rasta:

thanks for the tip bro... i have cured many many ways in search for the ultimate cure... fortunately you have provided me with another method i have not yet used.... thank you.

HATCH said:
Damn right DOG!!! MR.WEEZY!!! Love them SEXY lady's, Well done. Nice camera skill's. Man that DRO in your grow turn out danky, STUD-DUCK!!! Later

thanks mane. im a camera noob my friend. expect my pics only to get better with experience. thanks for the compliments

lc00p4 said:
that shit is ill, ya diiiig? keep ballin not fallin. looks like you are about to ante up...

what up koopa... this shit IS ill... i cant wait to smoke a cured bud... in about 2 months ill be antiing up fo sho.

Mr.Tristate said:
Very nice lil wayne, you have a nice setup going!

ill smoke one to that :joint: ...

ill be back with more later.. :wave:

B

Bigtimer7

Lil wayne still pimpin it here! I love those pics and great lookin plants man! Good job my buddy and I wish you a fatty harvest! Keep it strickly pimpin baby!~~

LiLWaynE

I Feel Good
ICMag Donor
Veteran
alright, this thread needed this...

alright, this thread needed this...

my girl.....

29590sexyMJ_copy.jpg

Last edited:

B00st3d

Lookin good there . And for curing I like hangin the branches from coat hangers with clothes pins in a spare bathroom all along the shower curtain rod. Then I leave the ceiling fan in the bathroom on for several days while it all dries in the dark bathroom. Then when theres only a lil moisture left, just a slight spongey feel, you put them in plastic shopping bags and then place each shopping bag in a brown paper bag. Ones from the grocery store work great. Then leave both bags open for a few days until it dries all the way. Making sure to shake the bags a few times a day too. Then roll the bags up so its almost sealed in there. Then the first stage of curing begins which I like to do for maybe a week in the bags. Then move all the dank to big ass glass jars that walmart sells for about 5 bucks a jar. Make sure you keep the jars safe from daylight. The stuff Im smokin on now has been curing in glass jars for almost 5 months. The difference between stuff cured right for several months is like night and day. Good luck with the perfect cure.

Latest posts

Latest posts