What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Menage a Trois & Orange Diesel

• Thread starter herbal essences
  • Start date
H

herbal essences

Here's my little coco grow that I have growing right now it's a Homebox (3.5x3.5x7') with a 600w light, vegging with some T5 flouros nothing special just some seedlings that are getting water with a small amount of rhizotonic. Hopefully I can put up a nice grow show for you peeps, strains are Orange Diesel & Menage a Trois. Here are a couple pics...

Last edited:

Dr Dog

Sharks have a week dedicated to me
Veteran
Hey man
Welcome to icmag, put up lots of pics as you go along
Good luck with your grow

L

Lune TNS

Hey there, like drdog said welcome to icmag. Looks good, orange diesel sounds bomb, I'vealways had my eye on that one but never bought it. This should be a good show in due time for sure. Good luck.

Peace,
lune

H

herbal essences

Not much going on with the seedlings I'm not to sure I'm cut out for this coco stuff but we'll see how it goes just trying to keep them alive actually but on a brighter note here's a flower that was gifted by a friend, does anyone know what it is?

H

herbal essences

Since I'm bored here are some pics from my first grow, includes wonder diesel, grape punch, wonder haze, and ogkushxbluesat2.2

hanfiking

Nice grow green thumbed brotha! And the last one looks pretty successful too! can't wait to see what the coco will do for you. I don't know if its the perfect thing to use for my indoor sativas because they will grow to incredible heights in this stuff. Your thread will probably help me so I'm gonna tag it and stay tuned in! PEACE

H

herbal essences

Hey hanfiking, thanks for checkin out the thread here's another little up date, I just finally got some droppers for taking small nute measurements but before I had a big nute syringe and I was feeding 15 drops A + B and 5 drops rhizo ph'ing around 6.0 with my new hanna ph/ec/tds meter, but now I should be able to be more accurate , here are some shots mostly the Orange Diesel, last 2 pics are of the Menage a Trois.. enjoy.. :rasta:

hanfiking

Nice pics man! that Orange Diesel looks as indica as it gets looks like you'll be finishing earlier than me lol.

H

herbal essences

Quick update just transplanted into some red beer cups, gonna grow them till they sex in these hopefully, take some clones and then one more transplant for flowering, right now feeding 4ml a+b and 1ml rhizotonic per gallon ph at 5.9 here's a couple pics of the menage a trois I got before I stepped on my camera !!! :cuss:

hanfiking

Sexy roots man! chubby little buggers :p look really healthy. Cups rule, perfect size and shape. Next time I'm gonna put mine in some see through cups to see how the roots develop and then put those cups in opaque ones so the roots don't get damaged by the light.
What light cycle are they under?

H

herbal essences

hanfiking said:
Next time I'm gonna put mine in some see through cups to see how the roots develop and then put those cups in opaque ones so the roots don't get damaged by the light.
What light cycle are they under?

Not a bad idea.. right now they're under 20/4

H

herbal essences

Alright here we go now I'm seeing what this COCO business is all about. :jump: This is 4 days later, I just upped the nutes a little more, and if they're looking kinda yellowish I think its the mixed spectrum T5's in there.

hazy

Veteran
hello herbal essences.
coco and 600w. they'll be kicking butt. and, btw, very nice stuff there for your first grow.
i just harvested the last of my menage a trois. the dreamgoddess is a great plant. real nice indica buzz. the cinn haze dreamweaver, better for working, etc. more in the head.
if you don't mind, here's a pic of the chd that i just chopped minutes ago.

H

herbal essences

Hazy thanks for stopping by, yup I defiantly cant wait till I'm ready to be chopping mine, and this coco stuff is just awesome, so much faster then soil!! Take care bud.

L

Lune TNS

That coco is looking great. I just made the switch from soil to soilless (promix), now after when I'm seeing around here I might have to try coco next time.

hanfiking

you should have named this thread after the strain. hows the grow coming along? into flowering yet?? what do the little guys look like??

H

herbal essences

If I knew how to Change the Name I definitely would, the lil guys are gone 2 of them so I have 3 females right now, 1 menage a trois and 2 orange diesel, haven't gotten any pics recently because I've been out of state working, but, they will start flowering december 1st or so, and I'll have picture of them then, until then hang tight my brotha, I won't disappoint ya, I'll be sure to make an appearance in your thread soon hopefully sometime this weekend!! Anyways, take it easy..

H

herbal essences

Haha been quit busy lately more then I anticipated, anyways we had some issues and no

Haha been quit busy lately more then I anticipated, anyways we had some issues and no

Haha been quit busy lately more then I anticipated, anyways we had some issues and now it's 2 nice and healthy orange diesels going the menage a trois wasnt strong enough to handle my noobness with coco, anyways here are some pics, the plants are about 2 months and 1 week old in these pictures, which were taken last week, today is their first day of actual 12/12, and here are the pics...

H

herbal essences

Here we are 3 weeks later, these things got HUGE, , and they are looking superb....

These are the taller pheno

and this is the bushier pheno