What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

TheOneWill's Dresser Grow

T

TheOneWill

I'm doing an all organic soiless mix.
I'm using some bag seed. But I might try to sprout these Jack Poison seeds.
Jack Herer x Durban Poison
Also got some sweet tooth seeds but got few left so I don't know if they will sprout or not.
I need to know what size fans I should get for this thing to cool it down.
Top half where the lights are 26 1/2 inches wide 18 1/2 inches long and 10inches high.
120mm for intake and 60mm for exhaust?
The bottom part measures 26 1/2 inches wide 18 1/2 inches long and 24inches high.
120mm for intake and 60mm for exhaust? or 80mm exhaust for pushing threw a scrubber?
But heres some pics of the dresser.
18948DSC01625-med.JPG

18948DSC01626-med.JPG

I'll post pics of the bad seedlings later.

le crunch

those seedlings seem to be stretching a bit - how far are they from the lights? also can you give some details on what cfl's you're using? cab looks good though

T

TheOneWill

Right now I got them under 2 soft white cfl's until I get the fans in the new cab.
The light is about 2 inches away from the leaves.
But the lights I got in the new cab is 6 daylight 26watt cfls.
When I flower I will change them to 6 soft white 46 watt cfls.

le crunch

sounds like more than enough light - might just be a sativa dominant strain - anyway you're off to a good start!

T

TheOneWill

The first one is a Indica dominant for sure. That thing has some fat leaves already.
The other 3 are like you said sativa dominant. I might start more seeds because I'm looking for more Indica dominant plants. :) I would buy seeds but I'm just kinda worried.

T

TheOneWill

I'll take some more pics of the seedlings in a couple days. :)

G

if you have the time to do it, try to keep them within an inch of those lights. you just really need to watch them better because you'll need to adjust every day or two and check more. just bury those stems deep when you transplant though.
good luck!

T

TheOneWill

I can't wait until I put my babies in the new grow cab. :) The only thing is I have to weed out the males.

T

TheOneWill

Here they are at a week an a Half.
A
18948P1000014-med.JPG

B
18948P1000015-med.JPG

C
18948P1000017-med.JPG

D
18948P1000019-med.JPG

And here is all 4.
18948P1000020-med.JPG

HerbGlaze

Eugene Oregon
Veteran
Perfect plants so far.
Going to make some dank smoke bro..
Pulling up a bong,chair,and the turtles hope you dont mind bro ahah.

T

TheOneWill

So far I like A and B the most.
The reason for A is because I'm been waiting to get me an Indica dom. (The first grow I did was 2 hybrids but were more Sativa then Indica :ugh:)
The reason I like B is because its got a purple stem. (I know purple means nothing, but it could turn out to be something good.)
So enjoy.

T

TheOneWill

Well I threw A, B, C, and D. In the new grow cab. I just need to add more fans to keep the temps lower. But does anyone know where I can find a digital temperature reader?
Also a digital ph reader?

Harry Gypsna

Dirty hippy Bastard
Veteran
Aquarium supplier for the digi thermometer-try to get s min.max recording one so you know what extremes it gets to. and aGood aquarium supplier will have a ph pen as well...otherwise its the growshop for that.
there are some nice little fans designed to go in lizard/spider tanks which speed up or slow down depending on the temps in the same way as the fan inside a computer does-in fact theyre basically the same thing.....i bet a set of them inside would add great constant air movment while also contributing to a more stabe temperature instead of swinging high and low between day and night.
I love all these little micro grows you guys do....They demonstrate the very essence of necessity being the mother of invention.....

T

TheOneWill

Thanks HG, I'll probley go pick up some of that stuff tomorrow.

T

TheOneWill

I got 8 bag seed, and 2 of the stems are purple. :)
I got 3 Sweet Tooth and 6 Jacks poison.

Latest posts

Latest posts