What's new

Holy Crap Dudes!!!!

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Once again: Holy crap dudes is what i said to my mates when we walked up the hill and saw what it seemed endless fields of cannabis/Hemp. 2-3 meter tall with buds swinging in the autumn wind............................ :fsu:

Enough talk.....check this out:

:headbange

G

WOW where da FUK you at BITCH!!!

Cool is that only hemp though???
SHure looks cool......but the hermies?

G

it's odd it's out in the open so much, some of em look frosty, i'd be looking for some good lookin males...

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
I think is just hemp dudes!!!

Probably a farmer trying to give his cows some treats....lol

G

Geeeeezz nice field though!

Where is it in the upper mid west,commercial hemp?
THanks for the pics i LOVE the outdoors,and hell
some of them must get you a tiny buzz?

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Hmmm....males you say? I saw some huge males but the male/female ratio was about all females and a few males. weird stuff though. Smell like papaya/berry like and they do have some trichomes but nothing like my outdoor sativa. I tried to hand rub a few but it just didnt seem sticky enough. I was very much in doubt if it was a hemp field or someones pot plot. We didnt steal any but enjoyed the moment instead with taking a few pics and smoking a couple of joints.

G

Just amazing, I am in complete awe of that field. Hemp or not.

Last edited:

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Lou this is a little bit further north.....in denmark to de exact. And the wife just couched out that she snatched a small bud that seemed to be more resinous than the rest. Infact it is fairly tight fat bud with a fair amount of trichomes. I will give a smoke-report, he he it will probably be the first hemp report here on ic.

G

lol glad that stuff isn't around here, I tend to try to make hash out of anything that looks like a tric lol, and all i would be doing is smoking hemp resin lol

G

COOL ice!!

You got a cool wife good man,it would be really
interesting to hear anything on that bud you got?
Always wondered if there was a way to cross good
genetics with that stuff,i know it will be HARD weeding herms??
FOREVER possibly but the thought of a good wild strain oh man!!!!!!!
THen again its so easy to throw down some great seeds already known.....
Good job on the shots,i can feel the cool afternoon breezes with a spicy tone!

BACKCOUNTRY

Mourning the loss of my dog......
Veteran
Looks like Hemp grown for fiber, if they were shorter I'd say it was Hemp grown for seed, which is then pressed for food grade oils.

It is pretty stuff regardless!

G

Doesnt look like hemp to me, i live near the UKs only hemp production plant and there are too many trcs for it to be hemp. Doesnt look like there are many males too which suggests that they have been picked out

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Yes its probably hemp but it is the most beautiful place i´we been to. Man just imagine if it was some sweet sativa just dripping with resin......................................... :joint:

Here is the bud the wifey snatched

ICETOKER

Sharing Is Caring!
Veteran
Mac, i thought it was a bit wierd too that there were almost no males at all but alot of hermies. I guess we find out when i light up this bud lol: