What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Cough from Clone....

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Thanks to a dear friend for this clone.... Its in week 2 of flower and looking vibrant.... I heard lotsa bad things on other forums about this strain and sheesh I only smoked 2 phenos of it and I loved it. Can't wait till I taste her again and hopefully for new year's eve I will have some.

I trained her like Bela Karoli did the 2000 American Woman's Gymnastics team aka Friendly Cropped her :spank: ... She took it like a champ... when I put her into flower I took away all the fan leaves covering future budsites... now 2 weeks later she is thriving....

Week1

Week 2

G

Very nice plants! Love the bare legs look. I need to do better trimming down there.....

Little Diddle

Hi Everybody this is little diddle, friendlyfriend's wife. He convinced me to join even though im not on the computer that often because he always is. I decided to take some pics with you guys of the strawberry cough because as you will see its incredible. So I hope you enjoy and I hope to hear your thoughts, comments, or suggestions.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Awesome pics! I never take any pics that good! your the best and yes the strawberry cough has a sharp sweet smell almost entering week 3 :D

G

That looks great LD, very tight node spacing for so early in flower. Gonna be nice and thick.

Hooked-On-Grown

Veteran
Little Diddle!! as Joe Dirt would say.... dddddddaaaaaannnnnnngggggg!

Great pics there girl! Finally broke down and joined aahh!!! Welcome!

Teach your man how to use that thing! (ehh camera) LOL!! :spank:

G

hey FF and LD, keep close eye on that plant as she may toss a few male flowers down low. two peeps here had some seed in there outdoor buds from that same plant. have 20 SC in veg now lookin um over. so dont worry on tryin to keep a clone of that one.

not a big yielder but very hard nug as ya know. also will purp up with cold temps as the outdoor plants were all purp leafed.

enjoy bro
CBF

friendlyfriend

Veteran
Sup Cap!
Thanks hog I read her the posts and she liked them :D
CBF my brotha! :D I am patiently awaiting some tight hazey nugs! :D Glad to see you watching over us :D
CC Wassssssssabi!

I failed to mention that I repotted her the other night with an additional 2 1/2 gallons of expert mix soil since I wasnt too happy with the clay pots drainage. The transplant went ok with Diddle's help. Although its unorthodox and I dont recall reading if this will screw up flowering I had to give it a shot. Stay up yall

Chronis X

Deep in the underbelly of the U.S.S SMOKE -

I thought that ship was lost at sea??? but I see you found a way to put a heat lamp on board.

looks good -

Chronis X

Strawberrys & CReam!

Strawberrys & CReam!

Yummy Yummy,
Friendly way to go brother, though I think ou don't like the smoke if I can remember correctly! THey are looking mighty bootylicious man cool grow ff well done. :biggrin:

agent 420

hey caprichoso, what do you mean visiting hempcultivation.com is a security threat? are there people watching the site we should be concerned about? scary to think you might come across one.
keep it righteous. 420.

G

Crazy Composer said:
CBF, is this the same clone I grew?

hey CC, no this was the second type of plant I grew, small low yieldin hard as hell nugs. friendly did have a taste of the one you grew out though. ill hopefully find that SB plant here in the future. quite a few of the sib cross from the selfed seed are indica dom in veg. have freakin 75 beans to go through and make some along the way:D

great growin
CBF

G

agent 420

I was an original member there in late 2000. Later I went on to be part of the staff at Overgrow and they hated me for it, locking my screen name. Two years later (last month) I was able to convince them to give it back to me, only to find my 4500 post account had been corrupted and most of it deleted, My pictures had been taken and used without permission in threads not mine by people not me. Those they didnt want had been removed, aparrently. I went back to admin and told them to just delete my account entirely and they refused, locking me out of my screen name again. Well anytime a confirmed growing member of a cannabis growsite is denied that basic right, it becomes a security risk for anyone who cares to join. Not for me personally, but if someone used legitimate contact information like they require to join the site, they should be worried.

Not to mention I hear they log IP #s, a practice that has been decried throughout the community.

friendlyfriend

Veteran
I can't take pics like my lil diddle, she's the artistic one... but I can share with you whats been going on with this crazy crazy plant.....

Ok, yall seen all that resin she was pumping at from jump street and she hasnt stopped packing on resin and fatter calyxes so much so that 3 days before we moved into our new place every bud was hanging low in every direction and I felt so many things, pride, joy, fear of stems cracking and I staked her tied both of the mainstems together with dental floss and bunched the heavier colas on opposite sides then nicely tied them up. This saved her for now but she is soo top heavy I doubt I will be able to let her go 8 weeks as I originally planned.

Also the configuration of my grow op right now is all over the place because I am putting in a controller bucket system and I am finishing up a huge bush right next to this budbeast. Calyxe to leaf ratio on this plant is 10 to 1. No
bs. The reason she wont get another round from me is because of all the other goodies I have in the pipeline and one inexpirience grower that I shared a clone with claims it went hermie on him also someone who grew it outdoors had male flowers towards the end of flowering on the bottom of the plants. The guy I gave this clone to is a very "unenlightened know it all grower" so maybe it was karma but also CBF is working on a strawberry cough project which I would rather look for a mom in that gene pool then with a plant that has gone hermie.

I love this plant don't get me wrong. The resin is Whoa. The bud mass is incredible. The smell is getting more fresh produce aisle like... nothing strawberry yet and the nugs look like they are gonna be rocky rocks... I'm Sold SC is a dope strain to grow and a piece of cake if you watch her closely.

Little Diddle and I are soo happy we will have some for christmas :D

695Strawberry_Cough_TopHeavy.JPG

695Strawberry_Cough_TopHeavy2.JPG

Last edited:
G

whoa bro, very nice bush. damn man that plant looks better than the mom it came from, killer job. you have the touch .

nice freakin pics lil diddle.

CBF