What's new

bitchhitsbongs GROW DIARY

Day 1
I germinated Bubblelicious, Jock Horror, White Rhino & Mikado x Northern Lights #5. I used the paper towel method.

Day 4
The Jock Horror, White Rhino and Mikado x NL#5 have all sprouted. :jump: Now into the dirt they go, I use dixie cups for this stage.

Last edited:
G

guest5703

nice bro what are you gonna be growing those under? Or outside..? great start where did you buy your seeds from? PEACE

DrLongbottom

Veteran
you should really consider starting in something bigger than dixie cups....taproot will curl way to quick in only a couple inches of soil....peace DLB

thanks man for the post
to start off they are under 4 42w CFL in a cab, where i house my mother, with a dayton 265cfm blower. got my beans from seedbay

thanks doc for the info, i'm plan on transplanting in a couple of days, i just wanted them to start to root

Last edited:

hazy

Veteran
hey bhb
i'll be checking in now and then to see how it goes.
sounds like some good strains you got there.

Day 6
My other White Rhino and the Jock Horror have all sprouted from there dixie cups, but the Bubblelicious hasn't even popped from seed. :badday: I think it's a no go.

thank you hazy, glad someone is interested

G

just in time to see them break ground, ill be following this one...:lurk:

Day 8
So today I transplanted them all to 9 oz cups worrying that they would become root bound but I don't think it'll be a problem.

Front-Back Mikado x NL#5, Jock Horror, White Rhino:

From what I can see the JH is growing faster then the rest and one of my Mikado has a really deep red to it's stem.

Last edited:
Day 10
Well after giving my bubblelicious another chance it has failed. I even change the paper towels and water. :badday: And I was looking forward to growing them.

It been a couple days so this is what they look like now.

F-B White Rhino, Mikado x NL#5, and Jock Horror:

And the mother I'm reveging:

Sorry about the pics above something happened when I was downloading these pics. :cuss:

Last edited:

Mrs.Babba

THE CHIMNEY!!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Looking good girl!! babies are doin great, Ill be watchin this :D *pulls up chair and passes the j*

thanks everyone for the posts. you're gladly welcome to pulling up those chairs, it's gonna be awhile.

takes joint from Mrs. B, puffs and passes

crzygirl

*Takes joint from BHB, puffs and passes*
Looks promising so far! Keep up the tlc and be greatly rewarded right? Sorry about your bubblicious. Someday i'll get some real beans to plant.

G

guest5703

I'll take the joint thank you! haha *Rips with intensity* daaamn good! Great start like I said before, too bad about the bubblegum, I've got one seed of bubblegum I don't know when I'm gonna **** with it, well see...

Latest posts

Latest posts