What's new

opperation indoor soil

hey guys im new at this cyber stuff butt i,ve been working on a little project
for a couple of days now .
i dont really have my plants ready just yet but i,m still building my grow space i,m going to get sum pic,s up here soon as possible probably tomorrow.
i,m thinking of useing 4 400 watt sontago,s in about 3 square meters is this enough lights for what i plan to gro ........
I,M OPEN TO COMMENTS THANK,S .......FELLOW FARMERS......... :sasmokin:

58FLH

divide your total wattage by the number of square feet. This number should be above 50, maybe this would be a good application for a light mover.

Last edited:
cool thanks for the tip dude

cool thanks for the tip dude

did my calculations going to drop the size of my room to 20square
and i,l be puting out 55.7 watts per square foot thats 2 square meters instead of 3 square

thanks buddy your a ledgend :joint: one on me :wave:

so baked all the time i just keep messing up lol

so baked all the time i just keep messing up lol

i,ve got 1600 watts and 32sq feet thats 3msq = 50 watts per sq foot it,s do-able .....

however i,ve been thinking if i do 2.5msq that = 59.4 watts per sq foot so
for a good yeild i really think this is a better size anyway heres a pic of the first two walls lined with panda film

and check out this little gadget it,s only a cheapie but i,m confident it will do the job

now moving right along as to not bore you too much this purpose built 1200mm x 250mm vent will move more than enough heat and air to do the job once i,ve banked a few fans in it that is

tommrow i,ll show how im going to create two walls within a room and cause
absolutely no damage but for now i,ll leave you too look at the lady of our
garden oh and thank god for rope or this old girl would be laying down on the
job :wave: till tommorow stay high guy,s :joint:

forgot to show ya,s the strike rate of my seeds coz we dont have access to seed bank,s like most of the pepole that post on here do.....
as thay grow some one might even be able to tell me what strains i,m growing see we can only get seeds in austraila if your lucky enough too buy a bag of weed that has good seed and good seed dont grow much in local hydro .... i,ve got a strike rate of 50% in 4 days 20 out of 40 are wearing helmets :canabis:

Last edited:

Jnugg

Veteran
step it up to 10,000 lumens per square foot and really watch those babies grow/bloom.

as you can see i,m just useing a cupbord too hold up my panda film

then i got in too it and made a ballast box that can hold all 4 ballast,s i,m still short one light but i,m sure i,ll get it in the next week

heres another angle looking over the cupboard at my three light,s just one more to add then i,m growing WOOHOO BUCKAROO :woohoo:

and last but not least my seedlings 7 days old and there screeming :yoinks:

so till next time i post ill keep putting up pic,s of the plants i should be vegeing them in the next week ................

P.S.....MULLUP AND MAKE LOVE :spank:

pot da pot

pot da pot

was just iching to pot my little babies today so i ran out to my local gimmie that man........and got sum really good soil and a poting mix it,s got all the good stuff in it and the wetting agents ....then mix in a little powder,d blood and bone and about a gram of slow relese pellets and there allready to go ...will post sum pic soon there slow to upload .......! ! !

Last edited:

pumpkin2006

step it up to 10,000 lumens per square foot and really watch those babies grow/bloom.

Lumens have nothing to do with plants growing; par watts have everything to do with growing. One lamp that puts out 10,000 lumens per sq/ft could have a much better par watt rating then another lamp that puts out 10,000 lumens per sq/ft.

Also, don't be fertilizing your seedlings just yet, it can easily kill them. They actually want the most "airy" medium they can get and want a balance of moisture but not to much moisture. I dont know what they mean by "moisture control" does that mean that it holds moisture or keeps a proper amount?

good question

good question

i,m sure it means susstaining moisture for a longer period not more as in wetter ....but i should read up sum more on that subject and :listen2: others
opionion,s too thanks all the best and gro hard & gro safe :joint:

-ww-

ok so i have a 1.69 square foot closet and i am running a 400w hps
so it means i have 236.64 watts per square foot :)
is that too much?

all good

all good

dude so long as you can keep the nute,s up to it it,s all good

but let me tell you she,ll drink em up fast good luck i wish you all the best :sasmokin:

pumpkin2006

-ww- said:
ok so i have a 1.69 square foot closet and i am running a 400w hps
so it means i have 236.64 watts per square foot :)
is that too much?

Uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :yoinks: dude spread your space out or downgrade the light. Mj only needs at most 100w per sq/ft. A glass hood will reduce your light by 13% on average. Also anything above 75w per sq/ft will be pointless unless running co2. A plant can only grow as fast as its limiting factor, most of the time thats either light or co2.

-ww-

maybe my math is wrong :)

would someone calculate this for me :D
i m gonna measure the closet now ....

here are the exact measurements : 92cm*57cm
using a 430w grolux hps

god damn it

god damn it

somthing went wrong all in poor health got new seeds from gypsys comeing just afta wait on delivery :fsu: :bashhead:

NOFpuXnk

WTF!
how can you fuckup with a grow like that!?

er i mean.. rough brake on that bad luck dood..

ill toss you some k's anyways

G

question pumkin2006; does that mean my air cooled 600 watters r losing 13% of light over my garden, even though i have then 24in. above my canopy?

this is how it happend

this is how it happend

all it comes down too it the simple fact i was neglegent to the contents of my seed raiseing mix we learn to be more alert to the facts from our blunders :spank: .... i,m just lucky i allready had beans on order i,ll have them in two days so not set back to far just lost a week or so after all we cant rush at things :spank: got too take my time slow down smoke more :joint: get high and start again :wave:

thanks to gypsy nirvana i got my beans today

thanks to gypsy nirvana i got my beans today

ok peeps got 10 durban x skunk#1 freebies heard bad reports on those though .......
got me 10 speedqueens and 10 hashberry for this room any way lets see what we get will post new pics when thay pop :lurk: till then keep smokin :rasta: