What's new

Sinsemilla Colombian

redrider

Thanks H&L, yes sir everything starts and finishes under the Colombian sunshine. Now I some times (depending on the strain) put the just germed seedlings in a small box that I have a CFL for a week, just so the birds don't eat them. I will put up more pics soon of the very beautiful "purple" Colombian.

Peace from Colombia

nick11

Veteran
Nice outdoor garden you have there redrider, wish I could grow outdoors in the Colombian mountains! How did your blueberry x nevilles haze come out?

redrider

Hi nick11 and thanks man I spend a lot of time in the garden. My Johnny Blaze are coming along nicely and should be finished in a month or so. Their beautiful plants that take forever to finish but their big and look to yield a good bit.

Colombian grown Johnny Blaze

Peace from Colombia

G

:jawdrop: Actually, Im comin too!! That purple lumbo is amazing, thanks for sharing those beautiful shots, wonderful garden. peace

Black Ra1n

Cannaculturist ~OGA~
Veteran
redrider said:
High Altitude Colombian Sativa

Peace from Colombia

Damn she's awesome, love the branch structure! Great job man, looking at your pics makes me want to start some sativa's of my own.
How does she smell/smoke?

B/R

redrider

Hola IC, thanks so much for the kind responses. The "purple" Colombian Sativa in the above pics is from seed from the Santa Marta Coastal Mountain region of northern Colombia. This in not the famous Santa Marta Gold which we all know has some Indica in it from the 70s, this is a totally non related strain. Like all Colombians this Sativa dose not produce paranoia or anxiety unless eaten in large quantity's. The high when smoked is relaxing and very euphoric (one of the reasons I kept her) with little to no burn out or sleepiness. The buds have very little smell and when burnt they have a mild floral flavor that is quite tasty. The smoke from a cured bud is somewhat sweet and enters and exits the lungs with no harshness, expansion happens after the smoke is exhaled. This stuff makes me cough every time but worth every breath. The potency is medium but the more you smoke the higher you get to the point of uncontrollable outbreaks of laughter and finally sleep. Super strong munchies with a normal 2hr effect. It's a clean clear high that relaxes at the same time, can be smoked all day with little tolerance build up. Very nice high and maybe even stronger the my #1 SMG.

Peace from Colombia

Last edited:

redrider

Purple Buds

Purple Buds

I took a lot of pics of this girl from the first day she came out of the ground to the cure. I like this strain so much I crossed her with an Indica, pics soon.

Peace

Latest posts

Latest posts