What's new

OG Kush Ghost Cut, fat'n'juicy

BUDDY BOY

:deadhorse That's how I feel. Still chasing this biatch....

:pointlaug I know it's some of yall an the other side of the monitor doing this.....

I'm ready to go to :dueling: for this gal.

I just KEEP on seeing and hearing how POTENT she is. I have to get my hands on this one to see myself. I just love knock down drag you out kind buds!!!!

I WILL catch up with this elusive ass girl!!!! They say money talk, but not in this
situation.

:bat:

G

hello there :joint:
well i'm very glad to see some ppl i respect saying good things about the abusive cut, and thats a very good thing too because i have two very nice ones going at the moment...

abusive may not have that overwhilming lemon taste but it sure does grow better and i'm sure yields far better...

sfv..

abusive..

peace guys :joint:

P.S. buddy B dont fill to bad bro your not alone and you in good company for the most part, it took me over a year to get what i have but i finaly got it.....and as a bounus i maid some pretty solid friends, that i will have long after weve moved on to the next BIG THING....

T

THCV

hey jaws. your sfv in veg looks like my supposed Ghost cut in veg. weak, stringy, trifolate, few nodes. i wish OG ID'ing weren't so difficult; Bubba is one real, easily identified cut, so is Arcata TW. Ever wonder how it is that so many different cuts can pass for OG? What does that mean? It means OG Kush is almost a state of mind, not a specific strain or cut. I mean, there are at least 4 different OGs and everyone loves every one!

What makes it OG Kush? I guess it's that Kushy smell (NOT hashy IME, that's Bubba or PK), a sort of forest floor smell, if you dig below the pine needles, combined with varying amounts of lemons, depending on the cut. And of course, the high--cuz if the high isn't there, it is really easy to tell that it isn't really an OG.

But it sure is odd that while other cuts are very specific, all the same DNA, the most sought after and valuable strain on earth is a whole bunch of different genetics!

I mean listen to us. Any of us would love to smoke any of these OGs any day. No complaints. But keep me away from any TW that isn't Arcata, because the "other" TWs are just bullshit with no equivalence. Weird weird weird. I wonder when one of the Amsterdam seed banks is going to start selling OG seeds...

But you know how there is that high times story of OG? Chemdog hermied seed etc. Isn't it weird that that story, which is supposed to explain this amazing strain, as if it were just one cut, is irrelevant? I mean, of all the strains on earth that are clone-only, it just blows my mind that OG is actually many clones.

Maybe I am just tripping cuz i am in a fog of smoking OG constantly the past few days. It definitely builds up in your head....but that's what you get for smoking the strongest.

nandro

You had me on tha floor with tha "OG Kush is almost a state of mind".

Truly hysterical, yet very true for some.
Peace,
Nandro :sasmokin:

G

hello friends :joint:
well THCV that was very well put and could not agree more, i have smoked the sfv before very wicked shit just loved that lemon flavor....

tried the purple kush i liked it as well but it was not as plsent as the sfv, also smoked some pure kush x sour diesel and thought it was pretty intence as well....it happens to be my mothers favorite weed at the moment, she just loves that cross.....

BUBBA BUBBA BUBBA man i have never had the pleasure of tasteing that one my friend, been waiting like FN forever but my time is drawing very very near....i have two really nice bubbas going at the moment, just waiting for the day the COFFE oder/smell makes its presents known :yoinks: :yoinks: ......i'm 16 days into 12/12 no sign of the oder yet but it should be comiong around any time i'm sure....

YES the ARCATA TRAINWRECK is a fantstic piece of genitic work, i got my cut once removed from my friend nandro and it was awesome smoke....i sent a cut to a buddy so it would always been around and getable with out much trouble...

i think/see the chem stuff starting to go in the same direction as the kush has went, and i'm really hating to see that shit...

by the time i get my hands on it there will be many version and when that happens only a few will even know whats real and whats not SOUND FAMILAR :yoinks: :yoinks: ......

i'm no true breeder never will be i'm no lineage master never will be one of those either, i'm just a smoker who loves to grow and i'm always looking for the best to put in my garden...i'm certinly not the best grower but i do pretty good i think....

i see ppl (many who are my friends) fighting and insulting one another for many rerasons on here, and man its just heartbreaking to see wounderful threads just destroyed in that way.....

wowww just relized i got way off topic, shit sorry guys too much 4way this afternoon........
peace my friends :joint:

G

ahh the og love it and grow it.. cant go wrong with it. but the dawgs ahh the dawgs.. the d is stronger and smells like og and sour d its crazy. but thcv hit me up we are not far from each other... sfv here baby.....the jdog let you know about my gear.. hey j you let him try the pur[ple and the red mutant?

mysta177

Aggggh Myster.....what up bro? Yea your right about the purpl and RedMutant very very dank. Heres a pic of your gear!!! :joint:
RedMutant
9005mary1_0371.jpg

900512-06_1-07_0131.jpg

Last edited:
T

THCV

gorg pix, mysta. i need a better f'ing macro camera. jaws, just you wait, bubba is most excellent. my #2. and mysterx, sfv sure, but how about some chemdog d? is it really all that? I mean, can it really be better than OG, or just as good but different?

nandro

Chem D is pretty strong and badass in its own right. Its highly-valuable to me because of its heritage and afterall, chemdog, is one of tha nicest/koolest kats out there and I'd run his gear any day. No Qs asked.

Peace,
Nandro :sasmokin:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thats cool to hear that chemdawg is such a cool cat.
Would suck to hear those cuts were in the hands of some asshole. lol

Yo ,Mysteryman...I had just harvested the Purple Kush right when we hung with THCV.
So that will have to be next time.
We should just all meet in SFV again.
But after I harvest and dry my super silver sour Diesel haze.
I want you guys to try that shit. Maybe in a month or so.

THCV describing OG Kush's taste is like trying to describe something else impossible to put into words. Like what sex feels like or something like that.
But my SFV cut looks just like that pic up above as well. All lanky, but you can still see the kush in it.

JDOG6000

Veteran
Jaws, what do you think, SFV OG Kush, better flowered topped or untopped?
I got 2 I'm about to flower soon.
Just curious what you think on this. I'll probably leave one untopped just to see how it grows naturally.

T

THCV

here's a little veg comparison between Ghost OG, Original OG and Bubba.

lined up, OG2 in front is Original OG, followed by Ghost then Bubba.

from above. basically, 1 Original OG in a sea of Ghosts.

one more pic, front row is TW but the OGs are behind that

and the crazy lookin black thai! not relevant, but cool nonetheless

B

Brad

hey those are really nice pics mang.good job...Ive always wanted to try those ogkush and chemdawg strains ..but im in canada..ahh well.. nice plants regardless
PEACE

nandro

those pix...those blue buckets and green lucious leaves really lays a trip for tha eyes maybe its just me cuz im hella blazed righ tnow or what...but those are some nice pix.

[eace,
nandro :sasmokin:

G

hello there :joint:
this thread is starting to get real interesting for sure, lots of very cool ppl and some fine cuts being shown and talk about.....

MYSTA, again beautiful shots of the read mutand, i sould have had a fat sack of that bud lass time out but i F***** up and broke my cut that awerve sent me ARRRRRR :bat: :bat: hahaha.......

THC, yup it wont be long and i'll get to try the bubba first hand :yummy: :yummy: ........damn dude you got some nice gear to bro and lots of them, VERY VERY nice....good luck with the black thai :yoinks:

NANDRO, well bro if your givening it that high of marks then its gotta be worth trying them out for sure....everybody who ive talked with about the #4 and the D all same the same thing, outstanding smoke.......

JDOG, hey brother i wish i could answer that with any certinty, ummm i wish i had left one of mine untopped just to see the differences for myself....i was told the do better topped but honestly the way mine are looking i would have liked to seen one grown normaly.....

i'm very glad to hear your doing one each way, i will live through your test on this one....i do think i want to try the sfv again just because i got off to a tough start this time with mine.....

really wanting to try the ORIGINAL og and ORIGINAL bubba, not sure how much diferent they are from the others but would like to see for my self.....

and of course the chem #4 and the chem D are MUST grow strains for sure.....

really liking the abusive and the purple kush, i think they will all yield well and i'm sure the bud will good enough for me.....

the PKXSD is on the smaller size but i'm jacked to have this one in my grow, i have already hit a single branch with some strawdezzzzz pollen sooo yeppy...
peace guys :joint:

T

THCV

nandro said:
those pix...those blue buckets and green lucious leaves really lays a trip for tha eyes maybe its just me cuz im hella blazed righ tnow or what...but those are some nice pix.

[eace,
nandro :sasmokin:

your eyes aren't playing tricks on you--those plants in veg are under a 1000W MH Hortilux Blue, and that light is FN BLUE! I also have a 600W MH Cool Deluxe conversion bulb that i thought was super blue, but it has nothing on the Hortilux--ends up the 600W is really white. The Horti is so blue it's crazy, and it makes the buckets pop and the leaves look extra green on my digicam. The 600 is on the left of these pix and the 1000W on the right, if you look carefully you will see the difference in the light quality from one side to the other (how's that for some where's waldo detail for my stoned buddies?) And the pattern of my pots is pretty mesmerizing; i should know as i trip out on them daily.

Thanks for all the props guys. I never really though i would be hosting an OG thread, but once you get hooked...i am a born-again og lover! And to think i though SD was better once upon a time...HA!

Jaws, I got one PKxSD also. Is yours small just cuz of the circumstances of that particular plant, or does it seem to be a smaller strain?

Last edited:

JDOG6000

Veteran
Thanks for that answer Jaws, I'm gonna leave em be and flower em naturally.
THCV, I must say, nice strains! lol
I can't wait to see how that Black Thai does outdoors because it is bomb indor thai.
Real stable. not one herm and I flowered it in 12/12.
Thats why I'll never get rid of this Black Thai.
It's dank Purple Thai and it's stable.

T

THCV

word, JD. Thanks for the genetics. I "can't wait" for my outdoor Black Thai, but I had better cuz it won't be finished until December when it's 20 ft tall! Or 20 ft long, trellised along a fence... My goal is to try and make some "Thai Stick" with it--think it's possible? Not the shit dipped in opium, just the old-school thai curing/packaging technique...people will go apeshit...

JDOG6000

Veteran
Definately, everything but the tops would be perfect for Thai stick type of packaging.
I mean I would keep the thicker tops seperate and Tie the more lanky buds(most of them) like you were saying the oldschool Thai stick way.
I think some older folks would be stoked to see some Thaistick ,even if it is new Thai stick at least it's bomb Thai and on a stick.
Memories. lol
I'd just use hemp twine or strip hemp fiber from the stock and tie em with that.
I think back in the day they stripped the fibers from the stocks and tied em with that. You know what I mean like cut off all the branches and take your 10-20 foot stock and strip single, long strips of fibers. Even off of the long stems from the buds. would work too. It depends how athentic you want to get.
I think I'll give it a shot too because I'm about to harvest a little Black Thai plant that has a lot of lower buds that would be perfect for a Thai stick.
The tops are nice and thick and purple and I would keep those seperate.
Not thick but thick for Thai and too thick for the Thai stick style IMO.
Better for smoking just straight off the top buds.
They get real purple and frosty ,it's cool man.Nice to pull out in front of a few people, eswcpecially if they never seen or smoked real Thai before.
It looks monsterous in my opinion.
and the dark purple color doesn't hurt along with the frost.
Your OUtdoor is gonna kick ass bro.
I can't wait to try that shit. Fall ain't so far off.
Before them you gotta sample some of mine so you know what your in for.
Quite a treat.
Swerve hooked me up with so many killer strains that one day and this was one of em. Along with the Purple Kush, Red Mutant. Thats all I can remember right now.
I think there was something else too.Pure Kush x sour Diesel, thats what it was.Oh, and the controversial Pure Kush which I didn't keep because I got one that was certified, you know.
Swerve you rock. Thanks for being such a good friend.
You rock as well THCV.
Glad we met, I've made some good friends here.
Just a few real good ones.
THCV and swerve need to meet.
We'll set it up.

Last edited:

beancounter

Veteran
what's the lineage on the Black Thai you guys are running?

Does it have anything to do with Cpt. Beefheart's Black Thai? Which are essentialy TFD Thaitanic F2s..

I ran a pack of the Black Thai and found it pretty average.. it was a good grower/nice yeilder, but the flavor was extremely lacking IMHO, and the high wasn't 'special' enough to justify smoking something I didn't like the taste of..

Anyways, jus curious as to where yer BT came from..

Latest posts

Latest posts