What's new

New digs--first attempt

sonoma

well, it's been a while.....busy, busy, busy....Here is the first look at the new space. I've decided to go with flood and drain for the first run, just to get going. I got some seeds a while back from dr.chronics, and they're finding their way into bloom room. The seeds I got are,

the freebie...troublemaker, which is a trippy plant so far. Growing a mother plant now.

Great white shark (gws), not doing too good, one viable female out of 5 seeds

Dankouver, love this strain, I always got it from clone in the past, so I hope it lives up to the strain I am used to. First of all the seeds to show sex, and most vibrant plant of all seeds thus far. I've sexed and cloned the first mother plant and got roots yesterday. So some of this will make it into the first bloom run.

Top 44, good male to female ratio, doing well, don't know a lot about this strain, so we'll see. I am waiting for clones to show roots now.

Fruity juice, another strange plant, a couple good females out of the seed batch, waiting for roots.

Northern Lights X G13 X White Widow, I got this strain like six moths ago as a freebie, I've cloned the heck out of it, but never bloomed it myself, does anyone have this stain growing? Clones really well, always the first to root, doesn't mind a lot of light, loves nutes, bullet proof. It will also be in the first bloom run.

Biggie Small-dr.chronics strain, in the description it said, "Dancehall stylee", so I had to buy it. got some mom's growing now. hopefully it will make it into the first run.

S15-this on is a keeper, got a clone of this last year, and whoa! Got lots of this in the first run. I have several moms just in case.

trainwreck -clone-ol' faithful

purple kush -love it, but burned out on it for now. I have some clones I've been neglecting during the transition, but there looking good now.

G13 -clones from care in Oakland, club clones are hit or miss, seems like the clones were root bound, and took a while to come out of transplant shock...got a good sized mom I'm working with.

Jack flash -from care in oaktown, same thing with these clones, seems to be prone to light shock. light green in color, we'll see.

I have a couple others, but the verdict is still out on those.....

I haven't taken a lot of photos, but here is one I took shortly after start of construction.

I'll take more photos now.......

70s_PotHead

From the list of strains this should be a good one...good luck :lurk:

70s :joint:

Last edited:

sonoma

Thanks for checking it out. Here are some more photos. As you can see I'm still trying to fill the room, and I have several different stages of growth. I'm trying to get an alternating crop, and harvest 1/2 of the room each month after the first 2 months. I also have mothers in there right now, just to grow them up before I change the light cycle.

a couple of strains I didn't mention are Purple afghani, which is awesome, and Nebula, which I haven't flowered yet

I have to clean up the cords a little bit, but we're getting close.....

Here is the Dankouver mom, she's meaty...

s15, pk, nebula, purple afghani, and NLXG13Xww in this shot

Here is a shot of the mom and clone room

Can't wait to see...... :yummy:

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Strong work bro!

Strong work bro!

Hiya Sonoma :wave:
Wow - you've been a busy dude - that's a lotta work, looks wonderful in there! Nice job on the strains - great selection. :yummy: At a casual glance, I'm guessing 6 lights or is it 8? :chin:

Glad to see you're settled into your new digs, and now can get back to growing! :yes:

:wave:

G

Thats a lotta lightsa :yoinks:

Good luckwith the grow...Lot of stains in there, I hope you get em all dialed in...Way too much for my newbie ass to attempt :pointlaug

Keep an eye on that electric bill...Grow safe bro

sonoma

Thanks for the props...12- 600's Mr.greenjeans.

I just like variety. I smoke a lot, so I get burned out easy if I have the same strain for too long.

Soon I will try my hand at breeding some of these strains too....

Mr GreenJeans

Sat Cat
Veteran
Hiya Sonoma :wave:
My bad - 12! You should be nicknamed Apollo :D

I know what you mean about variety - I like to have variety too, many strains I get tolerant to after a short while.

Wish I had a bit more room, I'd like to play at making seed. Have to get a good stash in the bank first ...

Do you have any ideas already? I've been impressed with a couple cindy99 crosses. I was thinking one good indica, one good haze, and one strong pineapple cindy could make more combos than I could do justice to for a couple years.

Have a great stoney weekend...

G

Dewd.....The NL/G13/WW you got as a freebie is a hybrid from the UK that was bred from a major Genius "mad scientist".......Be ever so happy you`ve got his genetics and this strain will please you to no end if trimmed underneath and watched carefully...........You`ve already experienced it`s vigor and growth rate...........Take care and ......PEACE...........DHF......... :sasmokin:

G

wishing you all the best . :yes:

so many lights ,so many flavours hehehe a sure fire winner for a good show!

keep em green!

sonoma

Thanks all, glad to have you all here for the show.

DHF- I'm so glad to hear that about the NL/G13/WW, that thing is my leading clone plant and just keeps pumping them out. It's doing me great so far.

I have 3/4 of the room full, but now I'm vegging the youngest plants for another week or so, then I'll change the light cycle.

G

Sappenin Sonoma.......... :wave: ........This strain is a serious single-cola plant if let go till right before flower and trim all the scraggly undergrowth so all energy can be put into producing upper buds that the light can get down to for major lumen exposure....Also lets the plants get put closer together for maximum grams per watt......My buddy that "bred this strain" veg`s these plants for like 10-14 days in his automated ebb and flow buckets to reap consistently over 1 gram per watt in "5x8 small rooms with like 1800 watts and perfect environment dialed in"...(right at and around 5 lbs. w/35 buckets averaging 2-2 1/2 ozs. per plant "EVERY RUN"....... So you have the genetics and I`ve seen your threads for a while on and off through the past few yrs. and I see no problem with your knowledge and experience in doing the same....Make us proud Dewd......MOFO`s across the pond "scream for this strain" and can`t get it anymore cuz it was a charity type thing when they were available through the "DOC" ,so again feel fortunate to have it`s vigor and ability to produce for yas.........I was gifted many seeds so I feel special and here you are gettin em free with purchase so we`re both lookin good ......(I`ll be strong.........lol)...........Waitin for good things from yas my buddy..........PEACE..........DHF............. :sasmokin:

sonoma

DHF- that's awesome!!! :woohoo: :jump: I won't let you down. I have it growing in several places, so I know it will be around for a long time. I'm on my second week of bloom in one spot, and still vegging in another. I vegged one room for about 2 weeks, and another I'll have various stages of veg before onset. wow, I feel special. I will charish your buddy's strain, and if you get a chance, thank him for the genetics. Maybe I got them because I buy a lot of seeds. Whatever the reason, it's great!.

I've noticed that the structure is real branchy, but airy, and doesn't appear to get very tall. Looks a lot like trainwreck in veg, except for the dark green color, and trainwreck is taller.

G

Sonoma........You may not have the same strain........Although it may be one of the pheno`s that`re not as dense and single-cola-ish......It is a fairly stable strain though ........PM me and let`s talk..........Take care and PEACE............DHF.......

sonoma

Here are a couple pics of the nl/g13/ww, not the greatest pic, but you can see the structure, and leaf shape, etc.

Mmmmmmm, Man those look tasty already! Great Job on that room btw, all those cords! Ahhhh. Anyways I love the multi-strain grow and Huge Props on the tables.

Il be lurkin! :lurk: And Waiting :D

G

I totally understand now ...........It`s the SOG and it looks like you have everything under control ....It`s all a trade off on what we`re looking for..........More smaller finishers or less bigger ........You keep up the good work dewd and keep us apprised of the situation..................PEACE..............DHF.............