What's new

m or f ?

smokeymacpot

Veteran
mfrf8.jpg

G

I dont see any balls so hopefully its a female. You should be able to definatively tell within the next week. Peace. :joint:

H

h g

i think its a little too early to determine sex yet...give it a little while longer

this is the start of female preflowers...pistil just starting to come out

12355HPIM05381.JPG

:wave:

CaptJamesTKirk

I'll side with h g, it will show soon though. His picture is a perfect example of early female preflower - let me see If I can throw a circle aroud the flower so you can see exactly what we do.

brb

peers not at the moment,,,

anyway it's that little protruberance thingy (it sticks out some) that is about 1/3 of the way up and just left of center

One to beam up.

Last edited:
H

h g

Hi Capt Kirk....please excuse my lazyness not marking it out properly :bat:

12355preflower.JPG

CaptJamesTKirk

didn't mean to be critical in any way h_g, with that picture - good nuf for me, but I've seen a few preflowers.

I think I remember woundering what people were seeing when I first started too.

oh, btw,,, ya got it right!!!
A+

carry on
Kirk out.

im thinking male ijust got rid of 2 that looked just like that from some bag seeds i found i was pretty sure they were male as they looked so much differnt than the other plants in the garden all being clones

Truth

MALE. End of Story.

Why? even preflower shapes can tell you sex without hairs. Female: small, round, fatter on bottom, narrow on top, comes to a cone/point. However, those are obviously male, banana shaped, no hair yet, and quite tall. Most of the time, the hair is protruding from a female when the preflower is less than 1/10th that size. even half of that size.

Truth

h g said:
Hi Capt Kirk....please excuse my lazyness not marking it out properly :bat:

12355preflower.JPG

have you brought this plant to flower? or is this something that is still sexing?

That definitely looks male and not female, unless the plant was abused in many ways.

H

h g

LOL...theres a fcukin pistil comming out of it U know a plants a male when u see balls

its female. END OF STORY PMSL

12355HPIM0402-med.JPG

Old School Thai Haze x Skunk #1

Last edited:
G

Wait a week and youll be able to tell. Dont give up on it yet.
I dont know how anyone can say its definately a male when (from the pics) it hasnt shown yet. smokey... let us know what it turns out to be. :D

H

h g

smokeymcpots plant might be a male.....it might be female...but untill u see balls...and lots of them....dont bin it

Maj.PotHead

End Cannibis Prohibition Now Realize Legalize !!
Mentor
Veteran
Truth said:
have you brought this plant to flower? or is this something that is still sexing?

That definitely looks male and not female, unless the plant was abused in many ways.
srry but my schroom's preflowers showed that shape until hairs protruded had me confused when i 1st seen mine. no fear though give it another wk heck honestly untill the male starts to grow his stick covered in balls thats when you really should worry about males. 1 or 2 little male preflowers arent gonna do nothing. heck some strains wont show sex untill flowering has been induced sativa's mainly alot of strains show preflowers from 3-6 wks from sprout and between the 5th and 9th node's.

few yrs ago i took a male from the closet placed him outside and watched him do his thing, from the onset of male preflowers in 1 wk he had smaller sticks formed with groups of balls forming. a wk later the sticks grew longer and the groups of balls grew in number and size with some starting to open. after the balls start to open you have a very very few days untill he starts popn pollen :joint:

Latest posts

Latest posts