What's new

sensi star, swiss bliss, stonehedge and SSH grow

fatboyOGOF

howdy

i'm bored and high so i thought I’d show you what i've got brewing.

i'm growing out some super silver haze F2s that i made and my new genetics; sensi star, swiss bliss and stonehedge. they are at 2 weeks of flower. i'll be flowering for 60 to 70 days. Hopefully 55 or so for the sensi star.

i have 19 females and 5 males. i have some small paint brushes and will be painting some females with pollen tonight. this is going to take some planning and careful labeling.

i have at least one male and 2 females of each genetic. i've currently got a couple branches of the swiss bliss, sensi star and the stonehedge in cups dropping pollen.

I was just going to wait until harvest to post this but another reason for this thread is i can't figure out how to upload pictures to my gallery unless they are attached to a post. is there a way?

I use a 400 MH for veg and a 1000 watt HPS for flower. I have some flouros I use for cloning. I use black gold all purpose soil and perlight. I sprinkle in some bat guano and steamed bone meal. Flower room is 5 ft x 5.5 ft by 11 ft. I typically grow 14 plants in 3 gallon grow bags. i realize it’s not idea but now that they are all sexed, I’m moving everybody into bigger bags. right now they are in 2 gall and 1 gall. Way too small.

I tie down all the plants and I took a bunch of clones which are currently being water cloned.

i have a dial up so this will take awhile.

the first pics are in the veg closet. it's 3 ft by 2.5 foot. i can fit 20 1/2 gallon grow bags in there. i used every pot shape and size you can think of and once i found grow bags, i never went back. small footprint, nice and tall and reuseable.

the rest of the pics are the progression up to the first day i flipped them into flower. most are not sexed yet.

I’m currently smoking skunk #1 from 10 years ago or so; very nice, Apollo 13, s.a.g.e. and a Cinderella 88/Apollo 13 cross which is one of my favorites.

currently residing in my fridge and next up on the roster is bubble gum and white rhino and i'll be growing some clones from the current run too.

all my genetics are from the original breeders.

Life is good. Happy New Year!

crap! no pics. i'll keep trying. fucking dail ups.

ok. i think i have it. this will definately take some time.

Last edited:

fatboyOGOF

i finally figured out that i can only load 2 pics at a time.

here are some more which i probably won't get all loaded until tomorrow.

the first pic is a sensi star.
the rest are the day i flipped them to flower.
the last few shots the first 2 are fem stonehedge. the last ones are 2 swiss bliss fems.
pics of the rest coming later.

Last edited:

fatboyOGOF

here are the last pics for a couple weeks.

the first are super silver haze. they are too tall and i'll be tieing them down today.

next is a pic of my males, water cloning, and the attempt at pollen collection.

last are pics of the flower room at 2 weeks.

later

Last edited:

agro

nice show fatboy i like the blond :biglaugh: ,i am growing ssh to come visit us at mr nice forums.

keep safe

Last edited:

I.M. Boggled

Certified Bloomin' Idiot
Veteran
Those should all provide satisfying results...

Those should all provide satisfying results...

Is the Blonde the "Swiss Bliss"? ;) :) :D

i can't figure out how to upload pictures to my gallery unless they are attached to a post. is there a way?

One can click the "user menu" tab located near the top most of these ICMag forums pages and then click the "upload photo" feature from the then displayed user features list that will allow one to upload up to ten photos at a time...

:)

Last edited:

fatboyOGOF

howdy boggled.

the lovely beth o is now my swiss miss. i'll have to make a label. great idea. not only is she a knockout, she is the sweetest thing on the planet. i will call my swiss bliss, sensi star cross, beth. perfect. :)

when ever i hit that button, nothing happens. i think it has to do with my proxy. i just go to one of my posts now and click on gallery. it has been a real hassel downloading 2 pics for every 4 tries. but, i lost all my old grows with the OG loss and wanted to start fresh. i like to wander through old grows once in awhile.

later

on second thought, i'll name my super silver haze and the swiss bliss cross; beth. it's more appropriate as the ssh is tall and lanky and smells great.

Last edited:
G

Looks great.

Looks great.

i just found a conainer forgotten about full of my last SS grow...
triple Yum! and yes, she will fin first. not the best yielder...EXCELLENT smoke. GREAT buzz. hope u dont mind a few pics? ur plants look happy.
great yob mang.P>joe :wave: :yummy: :yummy: :yummy:

fatboyOGOF

beautiful joe.

i bought sensi star 3 or 4 years ago and long story short, i forgot the humidity tent when i put them in dirt and they all dried up and died. duh.

this batch lived so i'm really looking forward to smoking this stuff.

i like those green sticks you have for support. i usually just put one big stick in the container but that has its drawbacks.

i wish i could give mine some sunshine once in awhile. i bet they love it.

later.

fatboyOGOF

howdy.

today is 14 days in flower. the above pics were at 7 days flower.

i've bred everybody and killed the males.

i have sensi bred to sensi
sensi to ssh (one a sativa dom and one an indica dom.)
stonehedge to stonehedge
stonehedge to sensi
stonehedge to ssh
swiss bliss to swiss bliss
swiss bliss to ssh
swiss bliss to sensi

i have to quit getting high. i forgot to breed the ssh male to anybody. i remembered that i hadn't done that about 10 mins after i shoved all the males into a garbage bag and tossed them. lol. fucking stoners!

i cut some male branches and put them in water hoping to get a good pollen collection per some things i've been reading lately. good thing i kept my males. after the initial few pods burst on each branch, the rest never burst. they were kept in the same area as the the males, which had pollen all over themselves. that experiment didn't work well. i'll have to work on it.

unfortunately i have plants in 3 gall, 2 gall and 1 gall grow bags. that's going to make watering a bitch. i might move the ones in 1 gall bags to 2 gall but i'm kinda curious what the yeild will be as the plants in the 1 gall (all ssh) are as big as the ones in 2 and 3 gall.

later

instead of another post, here are 2 pics i took after i got motivated. they are 30 clones in dirt and a bunch still in water. i found the best transplant method is to put 3 in the dirt and then take a few tokes, 3 in the dirt...

it's the first time i water cured so i'm a bit nervous about how many will make the transition. i only want to end up with 15 or so after i taste test the current crop and figure out what i like best. it's nice to have choices!

Last edited:

fatboyOGOF

Howdy.

I’m at 33 days in flower and they are looking mighty fine. Unfortunately, I have a dial up and I can’t find a proxy that will let me upload pics easily. Everyone I use either crashes or lets me load 2 pics and then won’t let me load any more.

Any body know of a good proxy that will let me post pics? I’m seriously at 10 tries for every two pics I upload. Very fucking frustrating.

These latest pics are at 26 days or so. It’s remarkable how much they have grown in a week.

One of the swiss bliss females has the best odor ever. I can’t explain it but it’s delightful and strong. I’ve grown many plants. This is something special. Odor wise at least. If the buzz is nice, I’ve got a keeper. Maybe even if the buzz is only so so. I wish I could share the smell.

Last edited:

fatboyOGOF

these pics are at 33 days.

the first are super silver haze. next are the stonehedge.

these are the stonehedge. very nice looking plants. great smell.

and here's a shot of the flower room.

fatboyOGOF

here are the last pics for a couple weeks.

i need to get a real camera. this 2.1 mega pixels is too fuzzy.

the first pics are swiss bliss. i can't wait to start harvesting seeds.

these are sensi stars.

and finally, a couple random shots of the flower room.

Last edited:
B

Brother_Monk

Hey there bro :joint: good looking grow ya got goin' on. I was always afraid to grow SSH...all the threads I saw over at OG, they were all tall ass sativas, that stretched almost all through flowering. But yours seems to be more bushy. I could handle that lol! I mean, I have a 9 foot cieling, so height restrictions aren't a problem. It's just I would have to donate one of my lights to growing a few sativas. As most of my girls are Indy dom hybrids, I keep my lights low. Interesting to see your SSH so short.

Peace
BM
:ying:

Lucid

nice shots .... nice time you post could you put up some close ups of the sensi star please...

Latest posts

Latest posts