What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Haze

G

WitchKing said:
Lookin' good bro.How tall are those girls?

The Bananas alongside are about 1.5m the Hazes about 2.5m, in the greenhouse. Some where a lot taller outdoor.

Bests, hhf

Last edited:

Herbalistic

Herbal relaxation...
Veteran
Hellou!!!

Is that hazeline where you found that purple feno available in seed form/ Or is it coming available? If not, which company/breeder you recommend to find that pure/original Haze which got purple feno?

Thank you allready for the answers, after seeing your grows/pics I must admit that you got dat GreenThumb :yes:

Keep It Green & Growin But Don´t Forget The Smokin!
Peace Out Growers!
:joint:

G

Is that hazeline where you found that purple feno available in seed form/ Or is it coming available?

It is seed form Amigo, a pheno from a pack of seeds.

Was just showing them as i love them so :yummy:

Best, hhf

Last edited:
G

excellent hhf...so envious of that epic greenhouse....Im guessing that would be a colombian dom pheno making the haze purp up like that....beautiful...keep any clones?

G

Im guessing that would be a colombian dom pheno making the haze purp up like that....beautiful...keep any clones?

Hola SC,

Im guessing so to. Looking for the Colombian line to prove that to myself fully by seeing it, but yes I would say so from all I know. Plant shows perfect Colombian dominant forms in every respect to me, as do most in this plant line.

I did not keep any clones of these particular plants, just a few seeds where sprouted to see and test earlier open pollinations. Haze was and is to me a open pollinating plant group and a family, my work is only in the direction of keeping it so.

For others to select, create and possibly improve for personal tastes.

Peace, hhf

beancounter

Veteran
very impressive plants HHF, i find them very interesting..

I definately need to grow out some pure haze so I can find out what it's all about.. I have the BDSSH cutting, but it's definately not a haze pheno, finishing in 9 weeks.

good thread!

- ezra -

.strangelove.
Veteran
Wow. that looks like a very exotic plant. I would love to see some shots closer to being finished. How many weeks are they in? How many weeks do they flower for? A Closeup of those calyxes would be appreciated also.

cheers, Ez

Last edited:

Capt. Crip

Strain Seeker/Mirage Reading Master
Veteran
Your greenhouse pics are truly an inspiration!!!

Beautiful plants,you will be well rewarded.....................CC

G

Wow. that looks like a very exotic plant. I would love to see some shots closer to being finished. How many weeks are they in? How many weeks do they flower for? A Closeup of those calyxes would be appreciated also.

Ill get some more close up and macros i hope in the next few days.

These flower for 18-20w indoors, outside finish Decemebr on the natural photo period of Southern Europe.

Peace, hhf

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts