What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

HT Cup Results...Nov 2006

Dutchgrown

----
Veteran
It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. :joint: Wading through the thick smoke oldpink has just called with the first results...that's right folks, hot off the oldpink mobile phone, you heard it here first. :woohoo:

SEED COMPANY - INDICA

1st - Big Buddha Seeds - Big Buddha Cheese
2nd - Fruity Thai - Ceres Seeds
3rd - Barney's Farm - Night Shade

oldpink reports that Big Buddha is 'over the moon'! :jump: OP has taken pics and will be online in a bit to give you all the details.

That's it for now.........................next up is the Sativa category. Stay tuned.

Last edited:

mr noodles

Dutchgrown said:
It's a tough job, but somebody has to do it. :joint: Wading through the thick smoke oldpink has just called with the first results...that's right folks, hot off the oldpink mobile phone, you heard it here first. :woohoo:

SEED COMPANY - INDICA

1st - Big Buddha Seeds - Big Buddha Cheese
2nd- Pretty Thai - Sensi Seeds
3rd - Barney's Farm - Night Shade

oldpink reports that Big Buddha is 'over the moon'! :jump: OP has taken pics and will be online in a bit to give you all the details.

That's it for now.........................next up is the Sativa category. Stay tuned.

weird.....cheese is a skunk #1 from what we know.....so it has a lot of sativa in it...no very pure indica

pretty thai ? a pure thai indica ?....

barney-no comments

G

Thanks for the info, very quick :)
Do see what Mr noodles is saying though ;)

REZDOG

Veteran

HEY!
Where's Arjan's Cup?
It's 12:20 A.M. in Amsterdam,I'm sure that they must have the (ahem!) "votes" counted by now.... :wink:
I suppose a Cup for Dumbest Self-Promotion is in order,the bobble-head doll promo has got to be a new low in tacky,outside of his buying votes,a couple of years back....
Still,he throws a mean party,and that ought to be worth something,in this case,another Cup. :D
Plus,we don't wanna' see him cry,the (LMFAO!) 'king of cannabis'
will pout for 364 days,if he doesn't get one.... :D :D
I've got absolutely no love for Barney's,either,but to go into detail might stir unnecessary poo,and we wouldn't want that,would we? :D

Ciao!

. . . .

G

yea, im curious about the thai in the indica section as well. and rezdog, i just read one of your threads last night about your unfortunate incident and also whats up with barney's, so im with ya on that last part, and i respect your move not to turn this into a flame war and keep it to just the results

G

I'd like to know more about this Thai Sensi entered. Thanks for the info Dutch. Hope all is well and your not working to hard.
Take care,
BG

B

baccas125

Well Rez just like you asked for i just returned to my apt after stopping for a chocolate waffle. The green house haze won the whole shabange. Very Discouraging the judges packs were nice at best! General sale smokable at best.

G

Just like me and others have said before. You take judges out for dinner, get them laided and you win a cup. Same old shit with GH. Not flaming, but when there are other entries that are way better then the winning strain. There is something really fucked up going on.
Later,
BG

REZDOG

Veteran
baccas125 said:
The green house haze won the whole shabange.

Sometimes I hate being right....

Baccas,always a pleasure,and I hope you had a swell time!
:smile:

G

So Father Time should enter his Bush Sativa in the Indica Cup section next year? Does anyone have a complete list of Entries???

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts