What's new

Busted In North Korea Of Europe (Nazi Sweden)

Ha......personal, you don't need to lie to us just to get your story strait.

How many pounds? I'd be sleeping for a decade If I made it all into bubble, nothing but topped up ganja food and all the smoke I could handle If I tried 600 plants.

Punani JAck

If ur facing more then 10 years I would run and leave the country. Not worth wasting 10 years of ur life, especially ur younger years.

guineapig

Veteran
I hope you can leave Sweden.....I knew it was bad but i had no idea how bad it really was there......no wonder everybody's so depressed......

Man my heart goes out to you.....when will these cruel and heartless governments stop their evil deeds!!!!!

G

sorry bout the misfortune......hope ya find a way out where they violated a right or something............but 600 plants being personal? and im curious how they were all mature but the total material off >>600<< plants was 3.3 kilos.........does that seem just a bit low to anyone else? at 2 O's a plant average it seems the yield of bud would be about 30 kgs........and thats not even wet.....
not tryin to bash, just curious

The Bling

irishSoCo said:
sorry bout the misfortune......hope ya find a way out where they violated a right or something............but 600 plants being personal? and im curious how they were all mature but the total material off >>600<< plants was 3.3 kilos.........does that seem just a bit low to anyone else? at 2 O's a plant average it seems the yield of bud would be about 30 kgs........and thats not even wet.....
not tryin to bash, just curious
asume he presses the 0 twice by accedent

franckk

God Dag!
Sorry to hear about your shitty events. I consider Finland bad about cannabis laws but sweden seems to be way worse. How did the cops know about your operation?

G

the blong: im confused about your post. and sorry to all where it looked like bashing, i really feel for the guy(s), it really sucks to get busted for a few (hundred) plants. I just thought id mention that the personal thing isn't gonna fly in court, and I was confused as to wheter there might have been a typographical error and there were either only 60 and not 600 plants or if it was 33 kilos and not 3.3

[edit]
nevermind bling, that makes sense, I thought you meant O=ounce and i didn't even notice you meant 0=zero

but even with 3.3kgs its gonna be a hard fight to argue personal unless there are some major medical conditions that can be proven. I'd rather see the guy get outa jail quick or not go at all by pleading in a reasonable way

Last edited:
G

keep your head up swedish bros, it makes me sick to hear shit like this. don't know if it's what you need to hear, but i think these guys are right. if you're looking at hard time for growing, get the fuck out of the country. ain't worth it if you know what you've done isn't wrong; and if killers and sexual offenders are getting less time, that's BULLSHIT.

what are the chances of being caught elsewhere and extradited back to sweden? 600 plants is a lot but i don't think you'd be chased down.......:confused:

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
make me understand... all plant material from 600 plants was only 3.3 killos (means around 116 ounces) ?? how many plans were ready for harvest at that time and how many were seedlings? or they were all ready for harvesting?
Maybe you typed 600 instead of 60, or the weight is 33 killos.

I live in Romania, same thing, if you have a big grow (more that they think is for your personal use) you go in jail for same period as hard drugs dealers. Too bad for you two that got busted. I don't understand how they managed to bust the grow on harvest day. You were under surveilance I think.

Last edited:

NuggyBuds

I'm guessing the "sofisticated" part was the SOG you had
going.

I doubt there is a jury alive that would belive that 600 plants is a personal stash.

Good luck man,
I say do not run unless your sure you can make it. It's better to show some remorse then to get pegged with another 5 years for trying to run.

Last edited:

thescissors

research extradition treaties sweden has with other countries, and find one that they dont have a treaty with! good luck. :)

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Wow, I can't belive that you risk 2 -10 years for own consumption. In my country you get 15 years maxximum for selling (and 25 years if you form a group of at least 3 persons). The sentence in your country seems to be too much in my opinion.

G

You know what....you should risk it all for growing. This is more than just a plant you are tending to. It's the key to human enlightenment. It provides food, shelter, clothing, peace, happiness, and a feeling of well-being.

More people should put their neck out there and let the (so-called) "authorities" know that they aren't scaring anyone, and that this isn't going to go away no matter how many people they jail.

I'm just wondering. Does anyone just laugh at their accusers and let them know how ignorant and foolish they are? I mean....if I ever get busted, I don't think I'll be able to sit still. I would be laughing my ass off at every word they have to say, because honestly, cannabis prohibition is a laughable ideal.

Oh shit, you grew a plant!! Watch out world, there are people growing plants around here!! Psychoactive ones even!! The mere sight of these plants turns black men evil, and makes mexicans crazy!!!

Maybe it's time for a role reversal. I think it would be interesting to see the whole cannabis community put the police under surviellance, kick their doors in during the middle of the night, and haul them off to a moldy basement somewhere with bars on the windows. As their numbers begin to dwindle it will do two things. One, show the cannabis community that we are brighter, stronger, and that we out-number them. Two, it would show them that their methods of oppression are no longer acceptable to citizens of the world, and now it is THEIR turn to pay for what they've done.

Something has to change. This can't keep up much longer. It will reach critical mass. We do out-number them. We do out-number them. We out number them........Enough is enough. Quit hiding your grows and stand up to your oppressors..

Δ9-THC

Man I'm really sorry to hear about the bust :badday: . It really should be saddening for all, not just those in Sweden. There's a time to speak up against the laws, but I'm not sure now is it. I know here mmj laws were enacted based on a slim majority of 56% or so, this doesn't leave enough hope to overturn everyones opinions. It's unfortunate that law enforcement and judicial systems have lost empathy with the citizenry. Here, cops could care less about the law, and care more about screwing you over for their own personal gain. I can only expect the same treatment should it ever be my bust. Though it's a load of BS "sophisticated marijuana growing operation" sounds fantastic to a naieve jury and pompous law enforcement. I know here marijuana laws are more heavily enforced by police because going after coke dealers is too dangerous... An officer in a power struggle in his department would rather make first grade and get his name known for a massive pot bust than have his family murdered after busting the local drug loard. Stay strong guys, I hope the judicial system has some compassion left in it, and I wish you luck in whatever route you guys chose.

Joe A. Grower

Hey swefarmers,

Sorry to hear about your troubles. I have a bit of experience with the legal system and running from it, so I'll give you my advice.

If I were looking at even 2 years, I'd run like hell. Look, the world is a really big place, and there are a lot of nice places to live besides your home country. Obviously anywhere in Europe is going to be a problem, since Sweden is part of the EU. As I'm sure you know, there is a big push among Europhiles to "harmonize" the laws in the EU. Guaranteed extradition from one EU country to another is probably a certainty at some point in the future. You definitely don't want to go to the US or Canada, either, 'cuz we'll ship your happy ass right back across the pond in a heartbeat on a drug charge.

That basically leaves you with South America, Africa, or Asia. (Australia isn't taking immigrants these days). I'd skip Africa right off the bat. Maybe one of the major cities in South Africa, but the rest of the continent isn't anyplace I'd want to live. I'd look for a country where the central goverment isn't really in charge of whole lot of anything. In Asia, that would be someplace like Cambodia. In South America, Columbia would fit the bill. Countries like this are just really easy to dissapear in, because the central government has far bigger fish to fry than looking for one Swede on the lam.

In other countries with stronger central governments, you can still get away clean if you know the laws. Brazil, for example, is no banana republic. The government there is very definitely on the ball, but they have some extradition loopholes that you could use. If you marry a Brazilian woman and father a child by her, they will not extradite you no matter what. Ronnie Biggs, a train robber from the UK, lived in Brazil openly for years and was never extradited because he had a Brazilian son. He was actually kind of a minor celebrity in Rio.

In any case, what you are going to need to be able to get away clean is MONEY. You need enough to get yourself out of Sweden, pay your bills for a year or two in a 3rd world country, bribe your way into some sort of legitimate status in your target country, and eventually buy yourself an income (either a small business or farm, most likely). I'd say something on the order of 50K dollars/euros is probably minimum. If you don't have that kind of scratch lying around, well, guess what? You are going to have to start ACTING like the criminal that you ARE.

First look at all of your assets. If you own a house, take out a second and third mortgage on it. If you own a car, sell it. If you have any credit (credit cards, bank line of credit, etc), max it out with cash withdrawls. If anyone asks, just tell them you are raising money to pay for a legal defense. What you actually are doing is comitting credit fraud, but fuck 'em. The same society that establishes and protects the banks is the society that is about to lock your ass up in a box for growing a fucking plant.

Next, start looking at your options for turning a quick buck. Obviously you know how to grow pot. (equally obvious is that you need to get better at hiding it). If you can drag out your trial, you may be able to get a couple of crops off before you are looking at a sentencing hearing. You need to think BIG. Like at least 10,000W grows. Run 'em quick and dirty. Use high-yeilding, fast flowering commercial indicas. Invest in LIGHT, not goofy expensive growing systems and additives. Don't do more than one grow in a location -- 90 days in and out. And make sure to stay the hell away from your growsite as much as possible.

Then there is your third source of quick cash -- family and friends. If you have a grandparent or older aunt or uncle who is likely to leave you in his or her will anyway, you might hit them up for some "inheritance in advance." A parent might be willing to swing a long-term loan. Brothers, sisters and friends can chip in a bit here and there. Again, tell them it is for your legal defense, and in a way it is. You will be DEFENDING yourself from incarceration by SKIPPING the legal process. That's "legal defense", right?

The more money you have when you bolt, the better your shot at living a free life somewhere else in the world.

Best of luck, and don't let the bastards grind you down.

JAG

page1

but if he gets caught he is looking at a much longer time than he is going to get, is it worth doubling or tripleing your time???

if he isnt going down for intent to supply he might only get 2 years, i know i would rather do 2 years than 10-20 for all the other offenses you are trying to get him to do.

fair enough if he was going down for 10+ years, but anything other than that wouldnt be worth it in my opinion

Moppel

Grower for Life
Veteran
Stoned2Death said:
You know what....you should risk it all for growing. This is more than just a plant you are tending to. It's the key to human enlightenment. It provides food, shelter, clothing, peace, happiness, and a feeling of well-being.

More people should put their neck out there and let the (so-called) "authorities" know that they aren't scaring anyone, and that this isn't going to go away no matter how many people they jail.

I'm just wondering. Does anyone just laugh at their accusers and let them know how ignorant and foolish they are? I mean....if I ever get busted, I don't think I'll be able to sit still. I would be laughing my ass off at every word they have to say, because honestly, cannabis prohibition is a laughable ideal.

Oh shit, you grew a plant!! Watch out world, there are people growing plants around here!! Psychoactive ones even!! The mere sight of these plants turns black men evil, and makes mexicans crazy!!!

Maybe it's time for a role reversal. I think it would be interesting to see the whole cannabis community put the police under surviellance, kick their doors in during the middle of the night, and haul them off to a moldy basement somewhere with bars on the windows. As their numbers begin to dwindle it will do two things. One, show the cannabis community that we are brighter, stronger, and that we out-number them. Two, it would show them that their methods of oppression are no longer acceptable to citizens of the world, and now it is THEIR turn to pay for what they've done.

Something has to change. This can't keep up much longer. It will reach critical mass. We do out-number them. We do out-number them. We out number them........Enough is enough. Quit hiding your grows and stand up to your oppressors..

WORD!

I wonder if they already decided what to do....