What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

SE-Asia grow, ducksfoot, balubazh, dragonhaze, lowryders.

daver

Hello you all!
I thought i was going to show off my grow here in SE-Asia. Its a balcony/terrace grow. The plants are grown in a city with very very high pollution but it doesnt seem to bother the plants, they seems to be doing great except for some spidermites problems. I got about 12-13hrs of sun everyday all year around. temps are around 35degrees celcius in the shadows and the RH is around 40-90%. This is my first outdoor grow. before ive been growing only indoors and in another country.

Oh yeah forgot to tell you. the lowryders and 2 dragonhaze are currently under 2x300w of envirolites, one red and one blue.

(yes its true, 300w brand new invented onces from a factory in this country. I have a Very good deal on this ones including reflector so if anyone want to import these ones in larger scale please contact me and i can provide more infos etc.)

hope you guys enjoy it and if anyone want to sponsor me with some seeds i would be more then happy!

Peace.

Last edited:
G

looking good bro, but be careful. i hear they are pretty crazy with mj laws in that part of the world!

daver

high&Lonesome: thanks for the heads up! i do am careful, the laws here are crazy, but still my city is lawless and everyone can be payed. im living in a big big city. and most people here dont even recognize this plant :)

daver

Update 5th september.

We have had a bit of a rain the last couple of days but the plants seems to grow alot still as you can see :yummy:

Also check out the little butterfly i catched chilling on one of my plants :joint:

I will update once again later with some pics of my indoor and my balcony.

Peace

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
nice dude :) from your description, I'm guessing you're in Bangkok...for safety, though, don't tell anyone.

OGPurp

daver, your garden rocks! Very nice! I know a lot of the weed over there isn't gourmet quality, hat's off to you on your quest for the kind bud!

daver

Whats up all! Update is on its way, theres been rain for like 2 weeks now but the plats seems to do just fine. Its expected 3 weeks of good weather now wich sounds like music in my ears!!!

Nepthaze: u messin with me or are you for real? hehe.

glock23: thanks for the heads up! ofcourse my lips are sealed to everyone i know :) im not in bangkok though. another country :p

OGPurp: cheeeers mate!, exactly my point here.. weed here sucks so i got to do something about it :)

Stay tuned for update in 1hr

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Wow man, I wish I could just have them outside on a rooftop like that. I'm in South-East Asia too...

daver

glock23: heheh thats why i choose this place to live :p perfect spoot. Where in SE asia are you mate?

sm0kateer4202: thanks alot! :), lowryders i havent really decided what do to with yet, im probably going to have them on a different balcony or just finnish them off indoors, Dragonhaze will be moved out to the other 4 ladies soon though.

glock23

one in the chamber
Veteran
Can't say where I'm at either, but I know we're close ;) I need to get me a rooftop apartment like that when I can afford it. Right now, I guess I'll just have to stick to guerilla growing.

Do you have to worry about elevator maintenance guys at all?

daver

Update 25th of september.

Plants are coming along fine, except for some mite problems... however one of the plants im about to harvest in about 10-14days..

comments and suggestions are always welcome!
Peaace!

Plants look great! However, I can only imagine you must have gotten mites from your soil, being way up on a roof? (Unless other plants around we can't see that they jumped from.) Make sure you use sanitized soil, or if that's unavailable to you, you can throw regular soil into the oven at 350 for about 45min-1hr to sanitize it. Will smell funny, but it will kill the buggies in the dirt :D of course that will only really help you next grow, but this one is coming along nicely! Should have some nice smoke soon :)

daver

thanks alot for the tips and heads up! Soil is pretty hard to find.. atleast decent ones here, the oven tip is really good for me though except oven isnt standard in apartments in this country hehehe :S guess im going to find a friend with an oven until next time :D

Peaaace!
Update in a week or so!

GDK

High Class Grass
Veteran
What up daver... im guessin youre Danish judging from the DCF strains...everything looks great...its always a pleasure to welcome another Dane @ ICmag.
I hope youll harvest some great smoke from those plants, and that youll have a great time in SE Asia....do be careful tho...dont wanna read ekstrabladet about another Dane being busted in Asia...

Stay Safe

daver

Whaaats up GDK! checked out your thread earlier, very nice i must say :)
thanks for your welcomening and heads up!
Im not from denmark though but a close neighbour hehe. or was i must say... aint coming back there in a whiiile

Peace

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
oh man what a great balcony grow.. nice plants man:yes: theyre buildin up really good!

how come i never get that kind of leafs? im wondering which genes do i need..can you specify the strains or something..thx

peas

wam