What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

WV Grow 2006

CCronik

Hey guys sorry to get you all started sooo late but i guess better now than never. This is my first major grow, I started with ordering seeds from ONLINE ALIEN GROWSHOP(highly reccomended) I purchased ROX, Female Seeds Maroc, PowerPlant, Guerillas Gusto, and the free NL mix that alien gives with everyorder. Seeds were germed in april and went under flouros for about a month. I did 5 different planting sessions of about 15 seedlings each, had a good survival rate only down to about 50 plants(deer and had some really harsh spring storms) . I used Miracle Grow Soil but i am now wishing i would have made my own mix. For veg cycle so far im using Fox Farm Grow Big and General Hydroponics Diamond Nector. This will be followed up by Fox Farm Tiger Bloom and Fox Farm Big Bloom. Thses pics were taking on the 13th of june by my camera phone so sorry about the poor quality, since the pics have been taken 2 have sexed female (both of wich were Maroc)and all plants have been tied over to maximize growing shoots.

The plants you see here were put outdoors on May 1

NL MIX

Guerillas Gusto

Female Seeds Maroc

Guerillas Gusto

More pics will be coming very soon Rox and PowerPlant are in my other more remote location. Keep checking back your gonna be seeing some very nice plants in sept-oct.

Last edited:

cannanaut

Hello! U have nice grow man! Keep that tread up_to_date! Would be very very interesting to watch such beautiful genes trough seasson! Peace

Tirs

they look nice and bushy, i think youll be in for big harvest. Hows the weather been for you?

CCronik

Thanks I sure hope im in for a big harvest im hoping for a min of 20lbs from hopefully what will be atleast 25-35 females. My first big outdoor grow tho so I really dont know what to expect. Any one have any ideas on how much I should expect??? Have had lots of sun but only had about a half inch of rain over the last 30 day period. Untill the last 7 days anyway inwhich weve averaged about an inch a day. More pics will be coming this week hopefully all will have sexed by then.

Last edited:

CCronik

Thats good to hear ima keep my fingers crossed tho. Ive lost an indoor crop to rippers b4 but I think im pretty good im on about 3000 acres of private fenced land.

fat-rob

Hey those plants are lookin nice considering how early it is in the year. I noticed their planted directly in the ground you must have some fertile land. My area is all swampy. Ill keep checking up on your grow :lurk:

CCronik

Yea I wish i had some fertile , a friend and I dug about 60 5-7 gallon holes during april when the ground was really soft but needless to say we had some sore backs and lots of blisters. The area im in the soil is rocks and red clay so it was far from easy diggin.

Last edited:

CCronik

Def not gonna hit the 20lb mark ive had some bad storms over the past few days. Some of em are pretty damaged dunno if theyll pull thru or not. But there are 12 that are def female. 3 of the Maroc plants have buds over an inch already. Pics coming soon as i can figure out how to make the smaller so I can upload them

CCronik

Only got 1 Pic right now still have troubles with the digi cam. This is Female Seeds Maroc and its gonna be done within the next month. Very very fast strain. Ill have pics of some other soon.

pez

Hello, your plants are looking nice for sure!

I have one Maroc I haven't seen since July 4th, but it is younger than yours.
Hopefully I'll have something to look forward too next time I visit. :chin:

JJScorpio

Thunderstruck
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I have found over the yrs that I avg about 4 ounces per plant dried and trimmed. Your plants are looking nice. What are you using for ferts?

CCronik

I used Fox Farm grow big during veg since theyve sexed ive been using Fox Farm Tiger bloom and Fox Farm Big Bloom. thanks for the input right now i can see most of these plants putin out 3-5 oz each but ive got 2 PowerPlants that are getting upwards of 6 1/2 feet and 2 people couldnt get their arms around them pics of them comin in the next few days as i couldnt get but 1/4 the plant in the pic with my shitty cell phone camera.

PEZ what area are you in? I would almost guarantee youve got some nice buds sittin there right now. My Maroc plants were put out a lil later than the rest maybe around May 20th, By the first few days of July they were already developing budsites. Really wishing i would have got more than the 10 seeds that I got.

Last edited:

pez

Over slightly to the west of you.

Looked at my Maroc and she's been flowering for about two weeks now. :)

CCronik

Yea im really liking this early finishing stuff i think next year i may try some autoflowering strain mayber lowryder or something of the like. I took a lower branch off the maroc thats pictured, thought it was lookin a little odd mayhave have had a bit of a hermie tendency. Female Seeds site to says to just pick the hermi part off but i figured I needed a sample. Dryed it overnight and was a very good wake n' bake for how immature it was.

CCronik

Well guys never try growing in what you "think" is a dormant anthill. The maroc plant that youe see on page 1 was completly up rooted looks like the ants had really been doing a number on the roots as there was almost no rootball. Had been laying on its side about 4 days so i knew it wasnt gonna come back. Its in the closet drying right now. I know it still had a month to go but im gonna get an O and a half off it easy. Were a large number of red hairs but a 30x scope shows like 90% clear trichs. Kinda depressing but theres still about 10 more theat are just now starting to really flower. Here are a few pics i was in a hurry today as soon as I saw the plant laying on the ground i had to rush it home for Manicuring.

Guerillas Gusto Female

PowerPlant Female.

One of my last few marocs with the big kickers yellowing out.

CCronik

And finally heres what i managed to save from the Maroc that was terrorized by ants. Not a bad harvest for a month early.

G

looking good and not bad at all for a month early darn ants lol i would put a little gas on that spot and burn them out lol for next years spot

CCronik

I was thinking about doing that but Im a lil skeptical on putting my plants where gas had been dumped even tho it will be a year. And with the prices of gas i think id almost be better off to just dig some more holes.