What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Russian again

G

In my new locale and about to do another run of my lovely white russian. I thought I'd make a thread about it.
Here is a shot of the mum from today.

cloning to come this weekend.
Grow will be using Canna Coco Coir with GT Coco nutes. Unsure on whether I'll do a SCROG again or a SOG for quicker results.
Lighting will be 1000w(1x600w & 1x400w) HPS if needed but will start with the 600w with cooled hood.
peace
t

G

Yer I put the leaf shape down to inconsistant lighting direction. Its in its cab now though so alls well.
Fun? always! :)))

G

Xdox said:
hey hows the yield on white russian?

Hey, my opinion is in now way definitive as I've only had a chance to try this one pheno. From that though I'll say that in the right conditions 1g/watt can be achieved.

G

WR is amazing weed, some of the best I've ever had. The taste, the high. Awesome. Check my gallery for more WR pics.

JWP

I think the color is from the fluros
Looks to me like Sylvania gro lux, 18w or 36w im not sure.

Just a guess :chin:

G

JWP you are correct about the gro lux tube, the horizontal tube is a 36w.
The Vert light is just an 18w white fluro tube mounted in a waterproof camping enclosure. I've had for years. Its just wedged between the bucket and the pot standing up to give the lower plant some extra light.

a couple of pics from a previous run, same strain/pheno.

Last edited:

Mampi

Hey man thanks a bunch for posting up the Russkie dried budshots mate :joint: I think they're the deciding factor in my next bean purchase!

Do you know if your pheno is leans more toward the WW in it's genes as it looks alot like some WW a friend once had.

What is the smell like?

Can you also tell me how long it takes to finish....

Cheers again! Kicking off my shoes and grabbing some popcorn for the show...

G

Well clonining has been done, ended up with 12 after the cold weather got into a couple. This shot was taken right after cloning. The 600w is now firing in the chamber and I put the mum on 12/12 on 22nd May she was 54cm this strain doesnt stretch much I dont think.
Anyhow I've been a bit slack with switching nutes over from grow to flower so I had a slight phos def but its all good now.
photos to come in next few days.

this is from cloning day ;)

G

well time ticks on and i have some more updates.
3weeks 12/ now for the mum in these shots

Then the clones at 3 weeks from cutting with a jack herer seedling all f which have been given away except for 5, 4 for the next scrog run goin in after the mum and 1 to be the new muma

And now for todays trichome check 49days

G

Good ta see ya still alive m8.
Mum sure has put some weight on since her last modelling job.LOL.
Look'n sweet.

Stay Safe.Peace.

G

hey man, you quick to stop by.
Yer shes plumping up for sure, another 2 weeks or so i reackon and she'll be a tasty treat. I'm thinking of bubbling up most of her as i just love the melt and that should keep me stocked well into the next round

gnosis

Those leaves, with fewer blades than usual and looking more like duck feet than like open hands, makes me think to those of the nirvana white rhino i'm growing, though my plants are nowhere as nice (I can't say that its because of the genetics).

Last edited:

the cult

great looking photos man. im thinking either AK or WR for my next grow, would you recommend WR over AK? i suppose WR! hows the odours?