What's new

Vietnam Black X Meao Thai!!

G

guest121295

That's right I scoured the internet worldwide in search of some new seedstock.I couldn't find anything I wanted except this Vietnam Black X Meao Thai.My experience with Orient Express had me really gravitating towards this mix.Not sure how many people out there are growing it out, I've seen a few pics around but still interested in finding out some more.I just sent the $ for 2 packs so I'm a bit early but I like to do things big, ghetto style and I want to be prepared.There are VERY few seed companies I trust regarding the true origins of Thai/Southeast Asian stock.Hell I'm not even sure I'd know it if I saw it, so thanks to ACE for providing a trustworthy source for the sativas all us old buggers like to puff.Any and all pics are encouraged, plus any advice regarding the cultivation of this particular cross of sativa genes.:tiphat:

rasputin

The Mad Monk
Veteran
Nice pick up, Chaco! This will be good. I picked up some Double Thai and Golden Tiger from Ace, they have a lovely assortment of sativa genetics. I have a feeling this thread will get me to pull the trigger on some VBxMT! :)

C

chase

Sounds good Chaco ! You do a great job , growing those sativas.

sso

Veteran
if it grows anything like true s.e asian sativas, you might want to top it at the 3rd node, creating 4 tops.

might even want to top it further later.

G

guest121295

Oh yeah, I've had some great sativas I topped real late, almost at 40 days and had superb results.I used to top my OE's a few times because of the big colas. Made the mistake recently of letting some hazes go untopped late and had to bend them as far down as possible.I have some Durban crosses that I had to trim all the tops off at day 15, they grew so fast with pretty tight nodes too!

sso

Veteran
im growing some seeds from some bagweed i got in vietnam.

hehe 50 seeds and 2 seeds sprouted :) 1 a male, pretty easy to grow but looks totally different from anything i have grown before. went pretty well with the male though, hoping the new seedling is a female. :)

the 10 dollar bags they came from were mostly stem and leaves with the odd tiny bud (hardly recognizable as buds) but 4-5 bowls and you were seeing shimmering colors in the shadows :)

incidentally the leaves on the males were fully tokable, gave you a high too. didnt manage to breed it though.

kinda reminds more of amphetamine as well than weed really, it kept you up and going. heavy paranoia till i managed to handle it :) (crazy cops around there too lol)

Donskat

Attachments

• VBT Dec 8.jpg
    VBT Dec 8.jpg
    100.1 KB · Views: 8

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice!. BillyG has a vb x nl#5 I'd love to run....vb has caught my attention for years, be watching!

dank.Frank

Jellyfish

Invertebrata Inebriata
Veteran
winner@420giveaway
I saw this on the boo the other day, looks interesting. I'm signed on- Good luck!

G

guest121295

Believe it!!:) I have loads of confidence in this cross up.I love the VB tastes.

inquest

I think you'll love 'em!! I do! :)

I noticed from my grow from seed was that the stretch lasted for about 3 weeks. They slow down after that but still grow for most of the flowering phase.

What size plants are you going for, if you dont mind my asking? And will they be getting any cold temperatures in late flower?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
You dog, sneaking by me w/ those! Got a pk. in waiting myself.
I can see a trade in the works, as I have 20 'Flying Tiger' seedlings just starting, and I'll be sprouting my pk of Vietnam Nah Trang x Meao Thai next wk.

Hola Dubi! :wave:

'Flying Tiger' = Golden Tiger x A11. I'll be looking for males to b/c to an Apollo cut that's been floating around since OG daze.
I have 3 Apollo males I want to introduce to the VNT x MT. ;)

G

guest121295

Well HL I damn near tried to mooch that pack off ya' but I decided to man up and buy 2 of my own, my tracking # says the envelope is cleared customs and is ready for Monday delivery, stoked!! I havn't ordered seeds in a few yrs and my choices were limited to what I figured had to be the best for my head, which is prone to difficulty:)....Inquest, I plan on growing these pretty big, I reckon 7ft indoors with cool night temps, about 60-65 F.That's how I usually run although it depends on the weather but I'll have these started by Jan 1st, my current seedling run will be done by Feb 10th so it'll be on from there...:dance013:

F

Fluffy Clouds

dunno how i missed this thread but im glad we will see some trees :D

:lurk:

dubi

ACE Seeds Breeder
Vendor
Veteran
Welcome back Chaco :) and thanks for your kind of words.

Knowing your growing skills and experience with sativas, it will be a pleasure to see your next 'ace' grows! I remember your massive OE grow, very impressive! Im glad you liked her effect and taste, then i'm sure you'll also enjoy Vietnam Black Thai.

That's right I scoured the internet worldwide in search of some new seedstock.I couldn't find anything I wanted except this Vietnam Black X Meao Thai.My experience with Orient Express had me really gravitating towards this mix.Not sure how many people out there are growing it out, I've seen a few pics around but still interested in finding out some more.I just sent the $ for 2 packs so I'm a bit early but I like to do things big, ghetto style and I want to be prepared.There are VERY few seed companies I trust regarding the true origins of Thai/Southeast Asian stock.Hell I'm not even sure I'd know it if I saw it, so thanks to ACE for providing a trustworthy source for the sativas all us old buggers like to puff.Any and all pics are encouraged, plus any advice regarding the cultivation of this particular cross of sativa genes.:tiphat:

Latest posts

Latest posts