What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Chemdawg D

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

North-Coast Non said:
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm......

Mothership huh? A friend of mine grew TWO round of that cause he killed his previous mommas and couldnt get a hold of anything else in time.....He said he was told it was a Trainwreck "pheno", which makes me roll my eyes like crazy...! But all it REALLY was, was CRAP! Big larfy colas with next to no visible trichs.....WTF??

People in Humboldt are douche-bags, just like everywhere else....! Spreadin around crap, and runing poeples hopes/dream/plans....

But the DAWG,......that sounds CHEMTASTIC!

ncn the dawg is awesome ;)

mothership sucks? what the hell!! that shit is so flavorful and heady...yea it grows sparse and spindly like a creeper similar to trainwreck indoors but TAKE THAT BITCH OUTSIDE IN THE FULL SUN!! The potency does lack a little bit but DAMN when mothership is done right...beam me the fuck up.

homegirl in m-ville has got her growin' hard right now, if you want to try it out.

all messed up

Overgrow refugee
Veteran
Thanks

Thanks

chemdog said:
Scrappy the Diesel came first then the SourDiesel and the chemdog was gotten on dead tour or at least the connection was made. Then some pounds got mailed east and 12 seeds were in their and couple were started and the chemdawg was born.So if that means Grateful dead strain then it be Actually i got the cut from jerry but i never told anyone.

Thanks, I didn't say it was for sure a Dead strain just that in one of Rez dog's numerous threads the Dead got mentioned somehow. Anyhow, he's busy in the conspiracy thread forum beating up on paranoid conspiracy theorists. Not that they don't need to get slapped. I hear people in Humboldt are sharing the sour diesel clone but they are charging $$$$$$ for it plus some fools give you garbage in order to "protect" their investment. Beyond bad Karma. I guess I gotta pay up for SD beans. Peace.

m.steelers

Enlightened
Veteran
Hey Scrappy, start out with some SD beans... grow em out, post results... make friends... and ya never know who might be generous enough to help you out. that's the best thing to do if you want to get plugged in.... patience is key, and a great attitude will help. Not saying you dont have any of these things now..... just wanted to offer some advice. there are many generous people out there who want nothing more than for other people to have the bombest herbs.

Rez offerings are all top notch and he's the best place to start if you want some diesel genes in your garden. Buy em, grow em ,and show em!

Good luck on your quest.

G

sour d has been up here for a long time

a lot longer than most people think, almost 6 years now maybe even more...

the most i've ever seen the real sour d was $5 each

G

All that Humboldt High has to do is say the word, and The Sour Diesel Clone will definately be in Humboldt County.... :D
He's already got Kushman's Strawberry Cough,already. :wink:

G

the sour and the cough have been here for a while...

what i really want to see here in the county is the Giesel, Snowdog, #4 and the Dawg Daze(nl5haze/dawg) for outdoor 06!!!.

Last edited:
G

Yeah,Giesel's headed mah' way in a few weeks,so I'm told....along with the special MSS Mom that started it all.... :D

Last edited:
G

cool man take hella pics so i can check her out...

the thing i'm most interested in is those dawgdaze seeds...prob somethin extremly dank could be found in a patch of 50 or something...

sparobis

Veteran
dang smokey,
that bud looks extraterrestrial! rez probably brought it back from "the twilightzone" lol
that guy kills me...lolol...im gonna start some of his ibl's soon....cannot wait to meet rod sterling.that herb looks so good!!!!!
peace
sparo

G

aye/aye/aye:nono:

all this diesel is stinkin up the place guys.

i figured i'd stop by and stick some glade plug-ins in the recepticles.....

hehe

honestly tho, lotsa great soundin flavors in the thread here:canabis:

best of luck to all growers of the D (or chemdawg-D:chin:)

the herb's potency is killer and taste outta control too

chemdog:
the cross to Mass. superskunk sounds gnarly, just to clarify it ONE LAST TIME:bat:, is this the Chemdog-D? the MSS x?

i really hope ya have enough leftover to throw somethin up for auction:confused:
if not maybe some F2s? i'd definitely give anything chem a shot as i've yet to run ANY through the garden to-date, and the stuff i smoked this summer was just killer.. might have a couple pics of the herb somewhere in my gallery would have to look..anyway, great thread. Good conversation, pictures, all.:canabis:
be well:bongsmi:

G

ok i see, the giesel is the mass. super skunk cross to chem/d?

hehe, lemme know if i'm readin this right:canabis:

be well

G

JLP said:
Nice bud Smokey.

I've got Chemdawg x Mothership and Chemdawg x ? going in the tray now.

Hope they turn out that good.

JLP

Let the pollen fly!!!!!!

G

I'm a lil nervous about what i post now,lol,but in my imaginary garden I have 5 chemdog x chemdog d seedlings doing very well (well it is my imagination,lol,of course they're doing well!).They are about three weeks old and on their 5th internode(or would be if they were real,lol).In about another 3 weeks they will go into 12/12,I can't wait for my imagination to run wild!!

This may or may not have been an imaginary post by an imaginary person in an imaginary land........
peace rd

G

We almost had this place free of people wanting the elites .. ie , SD, OG Kush and so on.
Face it people nobody is gonna give it away. I have been trying for years. I just had to give up trying cause I was getting frustrated. I am still waiting for the offer, at least that is the way people who have them say it should be done. So I guess I am shit outta luck.

But the pics look awesome so keep on posting them.

Mo,

G

BigMo said:
Face it people nobody is gonna give it (elite clones) away. I have been trying for years. I just had to give up trying cause I was getting frustrated. I am still waiting for the offer, at least that is the way people who have them say it should be done. So I guess I am shit outta luck.

Mo

I must be in a Good Mood. :D

Mo,if you're around in mid-September,drop me a line and we'll solve that problem*.

THERE!! It finally "happened" for you!! :D :D

Remember what I said,and remind me.

Cheers!

(We'll 'find' you OG Kush,or Dawg,or Genius,or somesuch....)

Last edited:
G

Damn, Your a lucky bastard BigMo!!
Very generous of you Rez.
Ask and ye shall recieve........hehe

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts