What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Back In The Game 2011

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
well after months of bad luck (i wont bore ya) am back for 2011:)

so what have i got i hear some say lol...in flower at the moment, i cant remember but i will update the bit later...fucking stoner hahaahah, what i do know is there are some off Cores gear in there.....but 2011 is all about my own cross & trying to find a mother...

I AINT NO BREEDER....this is for my own goals & nay **** will be getting any beans so dont ask

hopefull i will only need to say this one TIME....

bb blue cheese X Zombie Virus (oga seeds).....

i had my blue cheese mom for 3 year (fem seed) & new her inside out,,we went through the ruff and the smooth together and she never spat one ball on me ever,,very hardy & if anything as close to a TRUE female plant that i will most likley ever find,,......

Zombie male,,,he was the best male that i found :)

my goals...hopeing for the weight/yeild off my blue cheese & the fast flowering time off the Zombie virus (only stains ive grown that could finish bang on 60 days yo)

i will drop some pic later on when the lights fire up

keep it green
Highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
welcome brother killer:wave:.....

you all know what its like at the start,,slow, boring ,,,the show will soon come to life

in the tent ive got Cores Dom2 , mongrul, cloud 9.....just a a few pics...

and the seedling are For A Laugh

there getting up potted this weekend so will take some better pic

keep it grren
highlander

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
update tomorrow guys,,repotted the For A laugh seed & core's gear is coming along nicely

keep it green
highlander

C

camoxnhx

wad up HIGH! This is gonna be a sweet log. Been pondering about ZV. but this breed u made sounds killer! Got my seat pulled up! KEEP IT GRREN KEEP IT SAFE

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
wad up HIGH! This is gonna be a sweet log. Been pondering about ZV. but this breed u made sounds killer! Got my seat pulled up! KEEP IT GRREN KEEP IT SAFE

welcome along bro ...if anything it should be a laugh:tiphat:

keep it green
highlander

Hi theHIGHlander,

Things are looking good, I really like the blue cheese, I haven't smoked the other strain, but good luck on the cross.

No herms for 3 years on that b.c. mother is awesome, I hope your offspring are just as hardy.

Peace

C

creep

So have you worked with ZV for some time?

I had a friend who spoke of something that sounded similar.

Just curious

theHIGHlander

european ganja growers
Veteran
creep ive had zombie virus for about 14month now (something like that)....there from OGA seeds:tiphat:....

right guys sorry for the lack off update ive been a bit busy...& sorry the pics aint the best (am a bit rusty with ma cam )

i shall take pics of the F.O.L.'s later as my cam went flat :wallbash: so hears some off what ive got ..

first mongruls

cloud 9s

and my 2 Dom2 phenos
(am going to reveg the fatter 1 & 1 of my cloud 9s)

keep it green
highlander

Hi theHIGHlander,

Things are lookin good, those plants are exploding in resinous buds. Good luck on the reveg if you have not done that, I have not had good luck in the past.

I have had good luck with rooting clones from plants that were only 3 weeks from finish, as long as there are some lower branches with minimal flowers on them.

Ayways, keep it up, I love the strains, haven't really tried any of them, but they have good genetics.

Peace