What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Malawi Gold

I

I-Shence

Hi!

Here's my second malawi gold (afropips) grow.This time i will try to reproduce this line if everything goes well.

now cca 5 days in flower:

2 nice looking males

picture.php
picture.php

and 2 females

picture.php
picture.php

All Malawi pics are welcome!

Love!

Braindead#1

Omae wa mo shindeiru
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very Interesting, got some malawi Gold too, but i need space and time to reproduce/cross them!

Loves the malawi, keep up the good work man!

Thx!

Wow. I did not realised, that MG could have very indy looking leaves. Then I may have one MG(mixed up seeds) in DWC. Am I asking troubles?

I

I-Shence

Thank you all!
Wow. I did not realised, that MG could have very indy looking leaves. Then I may have one MG(mixed up seeds) in DWC. Am I asking troubles?

In early veg stage they look indy.But when you'll flip to bloom you'll see how very sativa malawi is ;)

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Very nice plants and so healthy looking!... althought I was feeling the same as Herbal Extasy with the leaf structure and the double serration. I know some people here planning to preserve the line here too, but this ones at least don't look like really pure Malawi stuff I think!! Hope they are not going to be the same as with the Afropips' Nigerian; a guy here had a report and stated that they were somehow hybridised with indica or skunk genes to improve its production.

Anyway, can't wait to see more pics bro.

I had a congolese this year and the leaves were classic african style, barely serrated and no teeth on tips and bottom... :)

picture.php

I

I-Shence

Hey Mustafunk!
Thanks for your input!
I dont know how pure this malawi line is,becouse i'm not familiar with any other malawi lines from other sources to compare.I just hope for the the best!

Here's few pics i found from my last malawi run...

picture.php

veg

DocLeaf

procreationist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
NEVER again... this 'mini' Malawi took weeks and weeks and weeks to flower.. lol

picture.php

Strictly for the most dedicated!!!

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Wow those last pictures from your last grow looked truly awesome! Can you tell us a little bit about the smoke and flavours/scents?

peace bro.

MOneYMiKe

Patriot Father 2a Defender /Breeder
Veteran
i gotta find pictures but we run a pure malawi gold pheno round here....looks indicaish but she's all sat come harvest time,soft but dense type nugg,and has a leaf twist...kinda like i-shence's first male...she smell's of shaven carrot's..and typical sativa haze aroma...but the carrot is the main feature.......nice 3hr stone on her as well,maby more for other's,but it seems quite nice from my standpoint...

I

I-Shence

Thank you all for stopping by!

Wow those last pictures from your last grow looked truly awesome! Can you tell us a little bit about the smoke and flavours/scents?

peace bro.

Can't tell you much,becouse this plant was not finished like it suposed to be.Had a lot of problems with her in small pot and low wattage lamp,so I decided to cut her down before she was done.I tested few buds,but nothing interesting was found.Only few seeds with deep chunk ;)

This run I'll try to pollinate only lower branches,so main colas will be for smoke and I'll tell you how's it like when I'll do some testing next year.

freaks

Yeah it's beautifull pix !

good job, i like african strains ,ti's a good idea to reproduce these african beauty,

moreover,i belives that afropips does not produce any more seeds and it would be a pity which their work loses !

YAh bless

GET MO

Registered Med User
Veteran
Im tagged in for this one.... I want some finished malawi product bad but not willin to wait the 14 weeks....