What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Strawberry Cough

SativaBelieva

Started flower period...

and broke their necks...

Once again, excuses for low quality pics... but it gives at least an idea...

SativaBelieva

9 weeks to grow 'm like this... wish me luck!

Now, for this pic I've used a better camera... with macro and zoom... and I tried not to shake my hand... so you should see the layer of grey dust... insane crystal ammount on this mamma!

Last edited:
G

Hi SB, How you doing? I hope all is well with you. Your SC is looking good bro. And you'll be real happy with that cut. It's really some badass weed. I can't say it smells like strawberries but it is the berriest smelling and tasting weed I've grown. i know you'll like it. I got one about two weeks in to flower so We'll be growing this strain together. Best of luck with yours, Smokey.

SativaBelieva

Hi Amd... this is not from DP... is the original clone... Kyle the Kushman's from High Times... supposingly... the buds I got with it were excellent smoke!!!... and if you have seeds... hope you will select a fine mom!

Yep, Smokey... I've smoked some and like it!... looks like heavy weight stoner but is light to smoke and has a clear high... after 5 joints I did get a cough though... deep down in my throat... and if you have cool pics... please tag along...

Last edited:

SativaBelieva

Test 1... test 2... has any of you ever note the plants' smell to vary throughout the flower cycle?... testing some basic biodynamics, I've planned this grow to be harvested at a 'best fruit period'...
Saturday, March 11 @ 7:00 pm through Tuesday, March 14 @ 7:00 am

Though, I ask myself, might a 'best flower period' not be a better harvesting time for sensimilla?... maybe I'll try that next time... for sure the smell is the strongest on flower days... and that's what interests me in Maria Thun's calendar...

More on plant horoscope:
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showthread.php?t=19217

G

Here she is SB. She's a big one. She's in a five gallon pail of pro-mix. And I started her flowering on 1/1. She's my second most potent bud so far.

SativaBelieva

Beautiful!!! Yeah, she's big... healthy leaves... and many bud sites... very promising! You're dwarfing mine 4... which were very small to start with... I needed to break down my veg area...

Your second most potent, you say? I'm curious for your top 5... I bet Sour Diesel is still in there... and I'd like to try that... what was it?... Space Queen or Killer Queen of yours... also, do you have any Sage going?

Last edited:
G

Thanks! I'm trying to get four or five oz's off of her. My first attempt was very successful, and I look to duplicate it.

Yes SD is still #1, SC and SAGE are head to head, I had one pheno in my Great White Shark that was top 5 material. I have some Elvis curing that promises to break into the top 5. And don't worry while it does stink in flower it has lightened up and gotten more fruity(I'm surprized). And surprize surprize Nirviana's White Rhino my strongest indica to date. The Space Queen is Jimmynitz's I believe that's the one you want to sample.

I'll wacthing for updates.

SativaBelieva

1 week

1 week

Very interesting selection of herbs you got Smokey!!! Yum... I'd love sampling all! Good to hear Elvis improved on you... and even if won't be your favorite, I guess it would have a good chance in the cup! ...so would SC and Sage too... did Jimmynitz breed Space Queen?... interesting... and his Elvis makes beautiful pictures!

One week of flowering has past... hope these babies will stretch a bit more...

SativaBelieva

2 weeks

2 weeks

After 2 weeks of flowering these babies have filled up the space pretty nicely... they were so small when I put them into flower...

She seems to like to be tied down... and be strangled... kinky!...

Last edited:

SativaBelieva

Bio warfare

Bio warfare

Red komrades!... to fight spider mite... a few mites did survive a previous massacre on Kushage... they recolonized slowly on Kushage... mites don't seem to like it that much... but now they all jump on the SC... got to stop 'm...

SativaBelieva

Still stretched some in the 3rd week... looking pretty... big wide leaves at the stem... thinner ones on the branches...

Broken neck... recovered...

G

Hi SB, things are looking great for you. I'm glad that they have filled out. SC doesn't stretch much. I did put a rather big one into flower it's quite big and filling out nicely. I'll try to get you some pics on friday. Keep up the good work bro.

SativaBelieva

SP!!! Guess my training helped... she stretched her side branches to lift the buds up... looks like a field with heads on poles... and crystals start building already!

Curious for your big one...

SativaBelieva

Drying right now... they have flowered a few days longer than 9 weeks... and I still think they could have gone for another half a week... but I felt like chopping... many chrystals and rock hard buds... though the smell isn't anywhere near strawberries... more skunky and a little hazy...
SC has proved to be real vigorous... in the beginning I was a bit worried if they would fill the space... at finish it got too crowded for 1m2...
The crystals build up all the way to the fan leaves... I recon this small batch is going to leave enough quality trim to run through the bubblebags...

Latest posts

Latest posts