What's new

jack herer verti 600w

N

nukkumatti

Jiihaaa!!

What a nice yield! :) I would like to congrats her myself bro;) :D:D

Very nice man :D

gardenbug

I remember you saying you were for defoliation but it wasn't done on this grow. Now that things are finishing, do you think the trimming would have been beneficial?
I'm running a similar setup and taking out a 5 gal bucket of leafs/branches about every 2 weeks. Any big leaves on the inside of the circle get removed, and some of the stuff in the middle to allow airflow. Everything on back gets removed or trained forward. Seems to be helping compared to previous runs with less trimming, but won't know until finished.

whodair

Veteran
well i like to pull any small branches, mainly lower on the plant, but also the inner parts closest to the stalk. that way we concentrate the action onto the largest branches and budsites...

she really resisted this style of pruning so it was done very modestly, and i cant argue with the results... the 600w was completely wrapped in plant matter so no light reached the walls !!

the lower buds were very nice size (topcorn!!) because the bare bulb hung deep into the plant ...

picture.php

P

POTH34D

Sweet Pics!!!! Im loving the purple lady!!!! How low did you hang your light?

whodair

Veteran
if the plant were a person, the bulb would be chest high !!!

if the plant were a person, the bulb would be chest high !!!

Sweet Pics!!!! Im loving the purple lady!!!! How low did you hang your light?

the bulb was always kept well below the top branches of the plant, i see some verti growers hanging the bulbs a bit higher too, or a yo yo light mover would be sweet !!!

here are the last two left standing...the ceiling height is only 5'7" and these were both topped

picture.php

250wscrogger

you could do two 600s stacked on one ballast running 12 hours with a relay to switch power between top and bottom bulbs after 6 hours... this would be like a vertical light mover....top bulb up so it's just between the tops of the trees and the bottom bulb directly below it...

Or just 2 600's stacked....

I'll eventually be trying this with 4k, 8 bulbs (4 stacks of 2)...16 big trees...

Zendo

Not sure how the hell I missed this grow..I won't miss your next, that's for sure.

Very well played. Great yield from only a 6. Really shows that you don't have to go beserk with lights to pull in large.

sexy ass purple plants... did you drop the temps at the end or is it a genetic freak jack?
ive dont jack with no purple.. or did you do alot of monster bloom?

congrats on a banging harvest for a single 6.

whodair

Veteran
Not sure how the hell I missed this grow..I won't miss your next, that's for sure.

Very well played. Great yield from only a 6. Really shows that you don't have to go beserk with lights to pull in large.

she did well i agree...thanks homie !!

sexy ass purple plants... did you drop the temps at the end or is it a genetic freak jack?
ive dont jack with no purple.. or did you do alot of monster bloom?

congrats on a banging harvest for a single 6.

temps in the cellar really started dropping, and certain phenos purpled up...nutes were botanicare pure blend only

its a breeders jack f5 or f6 i believe, very consistent lemon haze smell in every plant

BadRabbit

if your synagogue drug scene sucks its time for you to temple hop homie cuz my shul is hott !!!
Now THAT opens up a whole new potential in ICMag debates! Oi!

NICE work Whodair!

(I've got my copycat space all worked out ... I have to get to my keeper pheno selection from this SSH batch, but soon as I know which will live on into the future, vertical 600w it is.)

cheers

Aerohead

space gardener
Veteran
Rep+ Very nice work, this is one of the threads that made me want to go vert. Thanks for sharing this!!

Marlo

Seedsweeper
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Niiice!!! Big buds and top corn all the way thru. :dance013:

21 zips is great! And you know her next run is only gonna get better

MARLO

N

nukkumatti

Wow! What a nice yield for the first timer!! :D Congrats to the whole team! :)

Buds are looking fabulous! really like the purple tint they got there.. Were they from the recent seed lots ?? Sensi ?? :)

Thanks

whodair

Veteran
Wow! What a nice yield for the first timer!! :D Congrats to the whole team! :)

Buds are looking fabulous! really like the purple tint they got there.. Were they from the recent seed lots ?? Sensi ?? :)

Thanks

nukkumatti homie you keepin it dusty eh ??

i bought the seeds 11/2009 from a breeder...theyre an f6 i believe...damn isnt that an ibl ?? they had a couple different shapes, but smell was 100% electric lemon haze (someone else mentioned pussy smell, in jack herer thread, funny...)