What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

puppies everywhere!

JamieShoes

Father, Carer, Toker, Sharer
Veteran
Well as promised here's some pics of my dog and her pups. In all 7 arrived safe and well and sadly 2 were still-born... still, pretty good going I reckon :D

ok here they are...

*note the wierd foto where it looks like I've arranged them in a cross with 3 at 12 o'clock, 3 o'clock and 9 o'clock postions is completely random, they arranged themselves like this... weird eh? I didnt even notice til i was looking at the fotos later on... :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

C

cannagirl

Im sorry I missed what kind of puppies they were? Was it an accidental litter?

JamieShoes

Veteran
thanks both :)

Mine (the mum) is a border collie cross and the dad is too... so at least half border collie, the rest is master kush x haze or lemon skunk.. but not sure which pheno... hmmm I think I might be confusing my breeding projects here ;)

not accidental, mum is 3 years old, I always planned to let her have a litter, had no idea I would have to get a male dog to visit 4 or 5 times though... who knew girls could be so choosey? (teehee ;) )

C

cannagirl

I was just curious, thank you for answering me. I am not a fan of breeding mutts or mixes because of the over population of dogs in the world, but to each their own. I hope you find very good forever homes them and they are very cute.

funkymonkey

Glad to hear the pups are doing fine, lovely personality your doggie has, wish I was able to take one of the pups, especially as they come from such a lovin household!

Miss Blunted

Resident Bongtender
Veteran
That last picture of Momma....that'll be me around December. TIRED!!! Poor little thing had to push out multiples...lol:cathug:

C

Cookie monster

Lots of love n pets to momma dog and her lil wuppets :thank you:

If I PM you a safe addy can you post me a bottle of puppy smell, for those that dont know, puppy smell is the nicest smell in the world :)

If your going to give them away advertise now and insist on home inspections and follow up inspections when they have new homes.

People who wait for pups and have no problems with home inspections or follow up are generally speaking great dog owners.

JamieShoes

Veteran
I was just curious, thank you for answering me. I am not a fan of breeding mutts or mixes because of the over population of dogs in the world, but to each their own. I hope you find very good forever homes them and they are very cute.

quite right mate, I'm not a fan of inbreeding which ultimately leads to unhealthy dogs and dogs which have bodies unfit for further rearing... but like you said... to each their own... my MUTT as you put it can be left unsuporvised with kids, doesnt have respiratory problems, has hips big enough for having pups.. and whatever else you think your dog can do, mine does that as well ;)

edit - oh and they all have homes too, my MUTT is from a very popular family of dogs around these parts... there's people queueing.

thats what I love about this site, theres always some asshat pissing on your cornflakes ...

funkymonkey

quite right mate, I'm not a fan of inbreeding which ultimately leads to unhealthy dogs and dogs which have bodies unfit for further rearing... but like you said... to each their own... my MUTT as you put it can be left unsuporvised with kids, doesnt have respiratory problems, has hips big enough for having pups.. and whatever else you think your dog can do, mine does that as well ;)

edit - oh and they all have homes too, my MUTT is from a very popular family of dogs around these parts... there's people queueing.

thats what I love about this site, theres always some asshat pissing on your cornflakes ...

I'll take the offspring of a mongrel 'mutt' over a pedigree inbred flaky piece of crap anyday!

Rise above it mate, the type of people who keep these pedigree animals are usually the sort of people you and I wouldn't piss on.

M

Marywanna

We could make room for a Border Collie mix! They go great with Jack Russells! Hell when Loosie had her pups,I told more people NO than YES. Listen to your gut and tell each person you pick that if the dog does not work out,they MUST give it back to you,not get rid of it on their own. I took one back 4 years later after the people got divorced,it was hard to place him,but I was able to. Thats the responsibility you take when you breed your dog.Every single on of those pups is so damn cute,but I really like the one with the white tummy!

RoachClip

I hold El Roacho's
Veteran
people think bringing a dog or cat home when their baby's it's all new then they want to leave them at parks or drop them in wooded areas. I tell people bringing any pet home is a life time commitment and they need to be fed, receive vet care and lots of love.

Latest posts

Latest posts