What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Hula Solution Liquid THC

This year, Cannatrade, I saw the presentation of liquid THC, a alchool based liquid used to catch the THC from the bud and tie it to the alchool parts so that you can drink 100% THC.

The name of this product si Hula Solution and is sold by http://www.hulasolution.com/

They say it doesn't affet your health and you get assimilate 100% of the THC (they say that by smoking and eating it you can get only 30% THC in your body)

anleitung_oben.gif

anleitung_unten.gif

The instructions say that you have to put some bud into the syringe, fill it with the Hula solution, shake it for 10 minutes and strain the liquid thc thru the filter in the syringe.

It can be used for recreational use aswell as for food, essential oils, parfumes, etc.

As anyone of you tried this before?

I got two sample packs, 5ml each. I will try to make a 10ml bud extract as soon as I harvest. Just wondering how this works..

Ramius

Veteran
Doesn't look right to me and I wouldn't want to ingest whatever is in their solution

More info on exactly how it works is needed

Ok, so with the sample packs I got a paper explaining how it works, here it goes:

HulaSolution - the easy way to gain herbal essences
HulaSolution is a special chemical solution, developed to dissolve essential oils in water (=solubilisation).

The process amplifies the intensity of fragrance and effects. As a result you can create water-bases essences out of your favourite herbs and oils. They can be added to fragrance lamps, air humidifiers, air fresheners or fountain misters.
Our HulaSolution starter kit allows even novice customersa to extract herbal resins easily and dissolve them in water. The plastic syringe (included) is ideal to extract the desired essences and extrude them through the provided filter.

HulaSolution - solves all your resinous problems.
HulaSolution is the perfect way to clean items including grinders, smoking utensils, glass containers and scissors. It removes any herbal residues and is not harmful to the environment.

You can use the dosage bottle or a cloth to apply HulaSolution to the affected item. Let it soak for a few minutes and the residues will be dissolved. Rinse clean with water, no further detergents necessary.

Hula solution consists of plant-based compounds. It contains pure alchool as well as solubilizers, which are commonly used in food and pharmaceutical industry. The solubiliters prevent a separation of the ingredients when diluited with water.

Hula solution - developed for medical purpose.

The hula solution process was orginally developed for medical utilisation. The process allowed for cannabis agents like THC as well as other usually insolubile pharmaceutical agents to be completely dissolved in water.

- By using water-insolubile agents with HulaSolution, the receptiveness of the human body (so-called bioavailability) is increased five times the amount!

- Bioavailability of THC is only at 20% st most when consumed orally, smoked or vaporised!

- This means 80% of all consumed cannabinoids are lost!

- THe human body is able to absorb 100% of THC solubilised by HulaSolution

As a result you will be able to decrease the usual dosage to a fifth with similar results, an enormous saving of costs.
The invention of HulaSolutio nhas been of incredible value as a medical tool especially; providing a revolutionary progress in therapeutic treatment of AIDS and cancer patients. It allows for cannavinoid-based medical products being manufactured for oral use in the form of tablets or liquid solutions, as suppositories or to treat eye-diseases like glaucoma.

HulaSolution represents a milestone in medical utilisation of cannabis agents. With its help, out-dated prejudice againsts hemp as a medical plant may soon be a thing of the past.

(I have personally transcribed this paper, so if there is any grammatical error is my fault)

purple_man

Veteran
hey bro!

tested it last year... it does work but to be honest the "solvents" smell reminds me of some kind of alcohol lol, also i found the price for the kit way tooo high... ill rather stick with the good ole green dragon/potka/...

hey bro!

tested it last year... it does work but to be honest the "solvents" smell reminds me of some kind of alcohol lol, also i found the price for the kit way tooo high... ill rather stick with the good ole green dragon/potka/...

Nice to see that somebody actually tried it! I have 10ml from samples pack and am willing to try it! But i'm not sure if I'm really interested in buying it, I have a 10% discount + free shipping so I'm wondering..

So here are a couple questions:

- How many drops you need to have the effect of a joint?
- Is it really stronger than other methods?
- Have you tried to mix it in juice or just drank the pure alchool?
- Exept the price, is it worth of it?

Also you talked about green dragon and potka. Never heard about it so I'm definitely going thru them soon :)

HulaSolution talks about having some solubilizers to prevent separation when diluited in water. Should I use solubilizers in potka and dragon's methods?

purple_man

Veteran
high all!

@spiritu: exactly :)

@abn: well can't give you actual measures... me and others who participated that session, drank it with water or vine or beer... (i actually drank mine with beer...), everyone put different amount of drops... basicly 4-5 drops should give you a high... later you have to experiment... depends on the strain used, ones metabolism etc. (absorption n saturation rates...). i didn't drink it pure...

green dragon is basicly: any highproof alcohol (shljivo, vodka, rum, wiskey, ...) you put some weed/hasj in the bottle, and let it sit for some time -> thc gets dissolved into the alcohol -> "drinkable" potliquor MUHAHAHAHA, can be drank pure or mixed.... do a search on this forum, and youll find some recipees

considering the solubilizers, can't really say if it is needed + to what extent it really would change the absorption rate (like stated in the manual of hula...), you would have to try

in my honest opinion i wouldn't buy it, cause of the price, ...

doesn't sound much different than green dragon to me...just better marketing :)

mm, been reading about the green dragon. You think that weed should be heated with the oven before using the hula solution?

I'm wondering how much weed should I use with 10ml of solution..

this is just a marketing gimmick make pot butter you will get 100% absorption from eating same thing with the green dragon as long as your "solution" doesn't get hyper saturated you are getting 100% of the thc that is dissolved by any solvent that your body will readily absorb.which pretty much limits you to alcohol and any kind of fat. (butter, oil, milk, ect.)

master shake

So this can make quick iso one hitters?? I'm down, but it says it's alcohol extraction... Is all the alcohol purged in the end product?

Che

Veteran
Looks to me this is a medical version of Everclear Green Dragon, but with a few added stabilizers. I don't consume alcohol, so unless there is another step to purge it I won't be trying this method, but it looks promising.

T

tea

Today i got the "hula solution" and i am really dissapointed !
I'd take 6ml to dissolve 3g BHO and it dissolve with no problem my BHO.

But the hulasolution+BHO doesn't dissolve in any liquids !!!

The oil is swimming on the top and it is the same problem like when you dissolve BHO in normal high potent alhohol BTW i think the hula solution is nothing else.

FAKE PRODUCT !!!

Today i have bought the "hula solution" and i am really dissapointed !
I'd take 6ml to dissolve 3g BHO and it dissolve with no problem my BHO.

But the hulasolution+BHO doesn't dissolve in any liquids !!!

The oil is swimming on the top and it is the same problem like when you dissolve BHO in normal high potent alhohol BTW i think the hula solution is nothing else.

FAKE PRODUCT !!!

damn that's bad bro... btw you r supposed to use the buds not bho..
but purple_man earlier in the post said it actually works.

anyways have you shaked 10min and strained into the filter?

would be nice to see the procedure with some home made pictures..

purple_man

Veteran
hey tea, like i said before, to me the solution smelled just like one of the alcohols i used previously for different extractions (iso, ...)

tried it only with weed, no concentrates, and it worked... i think with using 6ml on 3g of OIL, you went far past the "saturation level" of the solvent i guess that's also the reason why it is not dissolving n mixing with other liquids (sorry i ain't a chemist)

still i would never pay that much $ for a product like hula... stick with regular alcohols...

T

tea

yes i shaked it for more then 10 minutes to dissolve the BHO completly.
but i doesnt't use the filter(it's only needed for weed).

this is 1g finest BHO from K2 weed dissolved in 2ml of the fucking solution:
hula1r2d6.jpg

today i'm out of time but tomorrow i post some more pictures or a video clip from the complete process for you all.

cya,tea

T

tea

@ purple_man : you are right. I dissolved the solution i have made from 3gBHO/6ml with more from the hulasolution and now it works.
now i used 3g BHO/20ml and this solution dissolved fine in water.

i've drank 40 drops before 30 minutes of this solution dissolved in water and now i'm stoned:jump:...but i miss the kick...i hope i'm not to tired in some hours.i want make party today...it's weekend!

ok,it's not a fake product but really to expensive for me to use it at home.but tonight at the party i will use the drops for a non-smoke-party night.

and i'm sorry but i can't poste a video clip because i'm too new here^^...but it will come soon i think;)

cya.tea

ok,it's not a fake product but really to expensive for me to use it at home.but tonight at the party i will use the drops for a non-smoke-party night.

thank you very much for your post! It's nice to see somebody experience about this.

So I've got 10ml of this solution in sample packs and gonna try it with some buds. How much should I put in? About 3g of dry bud should work?

T

tea

:ying:
thank you very much for your post! It's nice to see somebody experience about this.

So I've got 10ml of this solution in sample packs and gonna try it with some buds. How much should I put in? About 3g of dry bud should work?
thank you.yeah i think an experience was needed.and to your intention.with 10ml i would use now after this experience about 7g of good weed...than it sounds good for me;)use 80 drops (2ml) to become a realy nice kick.:bump:

btw here are now the link to the video clips.but if you're interested you must it download...no streaming there:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=0a9aa8c4e6d8ca57ab1eab3e9fa335caea3ea81dd521167a
"hula1.avi" shows what happens when you use not enough hulasolution to dissolve the thc.
and "hula2.avi" shows how it must be to work ( i used for this solution 3gBHO+20ml hulasolution).
and i've made the concentration of the hulasolution higher step by step to see exactly how much thc can be dissolved in the solution and let it work but i have justifiably not made a videoclip every time.

cya, your teadrinkaa :coffee:

Latest posts

Latest posts