What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Blackout Banana Bread

Che

Veteran
Hello again everyone! Here we have a simple, yet delicious recipe for banana bread. The recipe was found online, and adapted for cannabis use. The flavor is very good, banana masks the flavor of cannabis effectively.

Preheat
to 350* F

Melt
1/3 cup of BlackOut Butter in the microwave so that it is liquefied. Place aside.

Smash
3 or 4 ripe bananas in a large mixing bowl.

Mix
1 egg into the smashed bananas.

Measure
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour

Measure
1 even teaspoon baking soda and mix into flour.

Pour
Blackout butter into the bananas and mix gently

Mix
1 cup sugar, 1 teaspoon vanilla, 1 pinch of salt, and flour/baking soda into the batter.

Pour
into greased 4x8 pan and cook for 1 hour.

Remove from pan and cool before slicing. Enjoy!

Che

Veteran
Be sure to keep an eye on it during the last 10-15 minutes as cooking times vary. Enjoy, looking forward to seeing how it goes for you! :D

Che

Veteran
Awesome Zeppelin Dood! I found that I can get about 18 slices from a loaf, and with the butter that I'm using you only need half a slice to get lifted :D I hope yours turn out good!

Che

Veteran
Awesome work man, that looks delicious :) My mom loves it too, but she can't take more than a couple bites or she gets the spins.. :dance013:

I'm testing out a batch of pear bread today, we'll see how it goes. If it's good I'll infuse a batch and post the recipe next week. Thanks for the feedback Zeppelin d00d, and be careful with those Bangkok Blackout Banana Bread slices!!

-Che

zeppelindood

Captain Expando
Veteran
lol... I hear you Che. I'm toasted after about 4 hours of a double dose :cool: but I have been vapebonging now and then too :D

titoon29

Travelling Cannagrapher Penguin !
Veteran
looks really good !!!!!

I really would liked to try it here in nepal, with hash, but was strongly advise not to eat any hash. so i'm thinking if i eat the hash enough, than there shouldn t be any bacteria problem, but maybe it is also because hash is laced with something, and heat won t help in that case.. maybe i ll try with oil so i'm sure it is pure.

bananas are good for the stomach, also hash here seems to help a lot with stomach pain from the spicy food.. so a mix should be nice !

great recipe !

Che

Veteran
Thanks Marywanna, I'm glad you tried it! I'm really enjoying this recipe, and I've started sprinkling a little bit of cinnamon and coarse sugar on top of the loaves before baking, amazing!

M

Marywanna

Ooh good idea. I added some walnuts too, I like them. Now lets figure out how to make carrot bread.......:wave:

Just put mine in the oven, I didnt have any vanilla extract so I substituted that for 7 grams of bubble hash ;D

thanks for the easy stoner friendly recipe :D

Che

Veteran
Wow 7 grams of bubble, I suspect that kushkommanders going to be couchlocked for quite some time!
I should get the Pear Bread recipe up here for you guys this week, I've got an infused loaf now and it's really good :D The pear bread recipe require 3x the amount of oil to prepare, so it has the potential to be devastating. In the spirit of keeping things around here consistent, I've topped up the usual amount of cannabutter with oil to meet the recipe's requirements, however if you're looking for a really potent loaf, keep your eyes peeled for this one and simply prepare it full strength. :)

Wow 7 grams of bubble, I suspect that kushkommanders going to be couchlocked for quite some time!
I should get the Pear Bread recipe up here for you guys this week, I've got an infused loaf now and it's really good :D The pear bread recipe require 3x the amount of oil to prepare, so it has the potential to be devastating. In the spirit of keeping things around here consistent, I've topped up the usual amount of cannabutter with oil to meet the recipe's requirements, however if you're looking for a really potent loaf, keep your eyes peeled for this one and simply prepare it full strength. :)

Oh yes it was wonderful, the banana really does mask the taste of the butter, I think I could have done well with 3.5 grams of hash as I didnt realize the ratio at first, pretty much .7 of hash in each serving slice :D I havent been that medicated in a LONG time, Ill be making a non tainted one too, great recipe! cant wait for your others, thank you again

Barn Owl

Thanks for this!

I like banana bread. It seems to be a good taste hiding method to eat cannabis oil.

Latest posts

Latest posts