What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Amnesia Lemon & Chiesel (Stages of Life)

Hello this is only my 2nd grow im still awaiting on my two lovely 6 foot hawaiian snows coming down the end of this week as they very tired now slurping away on double flush jus waiiting too come down the thc that plant produces is unreal they really are covered it obviously proves where the name Snow jumps in..

Anyow Back to my 3 little newbiesss,, 2 AMNESIA LEMON & 1 CHIESEL....

I used the paper towell trick evryone seems to be happy with an seemd to work great i got 3 out of the 4 thats looking healthy so far. I Put the Seeds in Darkness in the papertowels on a plate covered with a bowl in the boiler cuboard on the 24th January. By the 27th id removed them from the paper towel and planted them into 2inch rockwool cubes pre soakd in tap water at a ph of 5.2 as i here & have noticed the rockwool makes the ph in the water rise dramatically. When i pre soaked my 2 inch cubes i added a little Formulex nutrient solution to the water to help feed and speed up process and root growth. I then Introduced my seedlings to life by placing them under a 250CFL.. I was very shocked how quick they grew as the roots on the 3 plants were bursting through my 2 inch rockwool by the 31st and was begging for the 4inch so i quickly transplanted into my 4 inch cubes yet again pre soaked in ph 5.2 water but flushed through twice this time & added the recomended ammount or shud i say quarter amount of Prop-O-Gator by hollands secret to give the roots a little boost.. 7 Days after transplanting my little seedlings into there 4inch cubes its now the 6th of february and the roots in my 4 inch cubes and bursting out yet again so iv quickly potted them into flushed out clay pebbles and now jus wanna no wot you guys think. heres my pictures..... il update and take you through every stage if all goes well. ha, wish me luck..

HERES THE PICTURES TAKEN TODAY AT THE 9TH FEB..
(just to let you know the 2nd picture down is Amnesia Lemon, 3rd is the other AL, And the 4th pic down is my Only Chisel. The Bottom Pic is the 1st lemon looks very proud for its 2nd week from seed :)

1000268e.jpg

1000256p.jpg

1000267e.jpg

1000266.jpg

1000253g.jpg

1000263n.jpg

V1AAA

having tried both these strains i can say you're in for a treat

easy to grow as well :smokey:

i actually have a few more beans in my fridge for when time and space allows

Latest Pics ( Amnesia Lemon & Chiesel )

Latest Pics ( Amnesia Lemon & Chiesel )

Standing at Day 21 We Have my 1 little Chiesel and 2 Amnesia Lemon.

iv now put them on the 3 stage feeding program by hollands secret being fed once a day for 15mins.. ( Just Less than half the Recomended Dose hope tht will be ok ? ) let me no if tht is 2 much?? Water PH is at 5.8?? humidity normally around 55% but sumtyms goes down to 40 to 42% and my temperature is usually around 78 to 80 but does scoop to 70 to 72 sometimes in darkness which shouldnt be such a problem should it?

Anyow heres the pictures @ Day 21 (3Weeks)
1st pic down = ALL
2nd pic = ALL
3rd pic is 1st AMNESIA LEMON
4th pic is 2nd AMNESIA LEMON
5th pic is my luvly CHIESEL
6th 1st AMNESIA LEMON
7th 2nd AMNESIA LEMON
8TH my CHIESEL agen

1000295j.jpg

1000294t.jpg

1000293o.jpg

1000292.jpg

1000291h.jpg

1000290b.jpg

1000289.jpg

1000288e.jpg

WELLLL ???? :)

ChronJohn

your pH could be a bit higher (6.2-6.5) but other than that it seems to check out fine. dont worry bout those night temps, anything between 70 and 80 is about perfect for them imo :joint: good lookin plants man.

Thanks John il rise the ph upto 6.2 i was just waiting til few days time when i clean out and refilled my res agen. :)

1 of the Lemons Bottom Leaf Looks Pretty Yellowish and curled is that normal?