15 weeks, right before chop
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php
picture.php

Wow 15 weeks so far I can see that coming. The look fantastic though! Hope mine turn out that well! Thanks for sharing!

G

good drown

her sister was ready at 11.5 weeks. the 15 weeker looked much airyer and less crystally then the 11 weeker, which had puzzled me because the 15 weeker was a much healthier plant with hardly any problems. I had no idea it was going to go so long. the last month it really packed on alot of weight, and tons more tricomes. in hindsight, i think the 11.5 could have gone longer, and hell, maybe even the 15 weeker, but i just don't know. i was waiting to get some amber tricomes, but that never really happened, theres a few, but id say like 90something percent cloudy. the 11 weeker has been cured for over 2 months, smells like lemons and tastes like it as well. nice high.
they were over 6 feet tall, and over 3 ounces each plant.

Exsequor

I have to say, I absolutely love long-flowering sativas. My best smoke to date was still the 18 week landrace I grew in 2006.

Nice pictures guys! Giving me hope. I sure pray I can keep my ladies healthy enough for that long! This my most sativa dominate grow to date and my plant quality has been pretty bad recently. I need these plants to do good!

Does this strain usually take awhile to start actually budding? On mine seems like they have been flowering for a few weeks and the bud sites are finally starting to show. 1 indica type seems to budding right along nicely.

cobcoop

Puttin flame to fire
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I had/have all kinds of weird probs with this strain, mostly necrosis at like 4-5 week flower. Still trying to get em happy...