What's new

PSYCHOSIS AND THE WHITES COCO GROW

C

cheesey

heres some pics of the psychosis and ograskals THE WHITES

the psychosis clones are going to there new home next week a 120sq DR under a 600w in 11 ltr pots and a 4 to 6 week veg in canna coco .

PSYCHOSIS

OG RASKALS the WHITES

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Very nice mate, Looking healthy. What is the white crossed with to make the whites?

where is og selling his beans (pm if necessary).

Cheers ~S

C

cheesey

Very nice mate, Looking healthy. What is the white crossed with to make the whites?

where is og selling his beans (pm if necessary).

Cheers ~S

the whites is know as Triangle Kush think its a 3 way kush split .

C

cheesey

UPDATE

UPDATE

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE

the 4 psychosis clones are now in there new home . a 120cm sq tent under a 600w hps
i repotted the 4 tonight into 11 ltr pots

canna coco canna A/B and regen a root
upped the ec to 1.4 ph 5.8

heres some pics (sorry not very good but light was on )

C

cheesey

7 days later and look . not just plants there bushys lol
7 more days then we are going to flower . my mate is doing fooking great this is his 1st grow . not 1 leaf has tip burn . well done buddie .

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
Looking good cheesey, when are the updates on the SD comin?

This round is starting off well, what is the phychosis...

Blaat

What kind of nute mix did you use to feed with the coco? The plants are looking very nice so it must've been prime. I'd like to know for my future pr

#1cheesebuds

Veteran
wow wow wow wow wow ow ow ow wow. U r so so jucky to have this big ass grow.
I hope one day i can have this size of a grow one days too.

C

cheesey

day 1 12/12

ec 1.6 ph 5.9

going to add a 400w in 2 weeks time and rock 1000w in a 4ft sq tent.

jackiee

a 1000 in a 4ft sq tent sounds like overkill imo, you will definitely need a large fan to suck the heat out maybe 8 inch but if the boat aint sinking dont rock it,and them babies look great btw. stay lucky

C

cheesey

a 1000 in a 4ft sq tent sounds like overkill imo, you will definitely need a large fan to suck the heat out maybe 8 inch but if the boat aint sinking dont rock it,and them babies look great btw. stay lucky

why over kill ? foot print for a 1000w is 5ft sq . so 1k in 4ft sq will be bigger and denser buds . and i will only be useing a 6" fan OUT and a 5" IN

anyways each pot is drinking 5 ltrs per day with a 20% run off still flushing onece a week . ph 5.9 ec 1.6 will add the boost in 10 days time when pre flower start to form.

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
fook 5L per day ay... My 4L's are doing about 1L max, but they are tiny compared to the monsters... 62.5w per sq/ft doesn't sound too high man, I think you can make it work as it pretty cold now... My opinion is that a single 1000w would have been better for you though dewd, light penetration from the 400w will not be half as good as the 600w let alone a 1000w. Your plants look pretty dense and tall so the 1000w would get deeper into canopy IMO.

C

cheesey

fook 5L per day ay... My 4L's are doing about 1L max, but they are tiny compared to the monsters... 62.5w per sq/ft doesn't sound too high man, I think you can make it work as it pretty cold now... My opinion is that a single 1000w would have been better for you though dewd, light penetration from the 400w will not be half as good as the 600w let alone a 1000w. Your plants look pretty dense and tall so the 1000w would get deeper into canopy IMO.

yes mate . when we make a growroom after this grow we will be useing a 1k lamp in a sunsustem xxxl aircooled reflector . see what it is i have a spare 400w ballast n refector and bulb and its a shame not to use it . plus im not paying the leccy so i dont care about more watts lol if i had my way and a 600w ill run 1200w in there lol

thegonz1

Ideal

Ideal

I run a 1000w in my 4.5' x 4.5' tent. I cool it with a 420 CFM inline that goes filter-->light--->fan--->attic. There is constant negative pressure and the intake is passive through 2 velcro vents on bottom edge of tent. It stays about 5 degrees warmer (measured 18 inches directly under light) than the air around the tent. The air at the top of the tent (inside tent, not directly under lamp) is .3 degrees higher than the air around the tent.

The plants love the extra light. Only thing better would be 2 600 watters. 8 inch air cool is prolly overkill.

Cheesey,

Looks good bro... Tagged!:watchplant:
That Canna AB is working great. 1 question: what do you do with the runoff in the trays?

turbolaser4528

Veteran
Looks good bro... Tagged!:watchplant:
That Canna AB is working great. 1 question: what do you do with the runoff in the trays?

yeah man lookin reall good, nice lush healthy growth, really filled out that area nicely so props to you for that. Im also wondering what you do with the runoff..

as far as training goes, do you scrog, lolipop, lst, or what?

Latest posts

Latest posts