What's new

CFL Cab 4th Run - 1 sqft - 4 Plants - 115w

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I started another run with my 1sq ft CFL cab. This round isn't as much for yield as it is for doing some breeding with some strains I'm trying to get to full Autoflower. I will be making F2 seeds with these 2 strains.

I will be growing two Alibi x Herijuana each in their own separate container, and one each of Lady G1 x Masterlow and The White x Masterlow.

Here are the plants before they were transplanted into their Goldfish boxes.

Alibi x Herijuana 1

picture.php

Alibi x Herijuana 2

picture.php

Both Alibi x Herijuana side-by-side

picture.php

Lady G1 x Masterlow

picture.php

The White x Masterlow

picture.php

Here are all the plants lined up. They are all in 3" pots in this picture.

picture.php

I topped the two masterlow crosses

picture.php

They were transplanted into Goldfish boxes.

Day 00

Alibi x Herijuana 1

picture.php

picture.php

Alibi x Herijuana 2

picture.php

picture.php

Lady G1 x Masterlow

picture.php

picture.php

The White x Masterlow

picture.php

picture.php

Here they are in their new home

picture.php

:joint:

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 07

Alibi x Herijuana 1

picture.php

picture.php

Alibi x Herijuana 2

picture.php

picture.php

Lady G1 x Masterlow

picture.php

picture.php

The White x Masterlow

picture.php

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 21

Alibi x Herijuana 1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Alibi x Herijuana 2

picture.php

picture.php

Lady G1 x Masterlow

picture.php

picture.php

The White x Masterlow

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Day 28

Alibi x Herijuana 1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Alibi x Herijuana 2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lady G1 x Masterlow

picture.php

picture.php

The White x Masterlow

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Here is where the plants currently are as of yesterday. I pollinated some buds on the Lady G1 x Masterlow and The White x Masterlow with their respective pollens to make F2s.

Day 35

Alibi x Herijuana

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Alibi x Herijuana 2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lady G1 x Masterlow

picture.php

picture.php

The White x Masterlow

picture.php

picture.php

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
HiYa blynx, massive updates bro, things are looking great as always in your cab, will be interesting too see these plants produce f2 autoflower seeds as the whole autoflower thing has got my interest and I'm keen to give autos a go soon.
Happy Gardening.
Peace.

K

kidkannabis

Kudos Blynx. Just amazing what you're producing with 1 sq. ft. and just plain water.

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Six weeks down, four to go

Day 42

Alibi x Herijuana 1

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Alibi x Herijuana 2

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Lady G1 x Masterlow

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

The White x Masterlow

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I can see the seeds forming in the pollinated buds!:woohoo:

blynx...great plants as always.....
do you think i will be alright vegging/rooting clones in a 12x12x15in box with only two 23 watt cfl's?thanks...

LB52

Hey Blynx,

I really like your current and previous grows. I'm gonna try a similar setup in a Homebox Mini (30*30*60cm) starting in January. I would greatly appreciate your thougths on a couple of questions:

What is the optimal wattage for CFLs in a 1sqft. setup?

And is it best to use only 2700K lights or mix cool and warm lights during flowering?

blynx

WALSTIB
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Blynx,

I really like your current and previous grows. I'm gonna try a similar setup in a Homebox Mini (30*30*60cm) starting in January. I would greatly appreciate your thougths on a couple of questions:

What is the optimal wattage for CFLs in a 1sqft. setup?

And is it best to use only 2700K lights or mix cool and warm lights during flowering?

IMO you should run around 100+ watts in 1sq ft.

I try to keep my plants relatively short, i keep them near the light and move them down. This is different than what DrBud and Thundurkel do. They let their plants stretch for the light.

I think that by keeping your plants shorter and near the light you can use 23w/26w bulbs instead of 42w bulbs to get better light coverage (42w mostly just have more penetration power).

I would run all warm lights. I added 1 daylight bulb in the middle socket for a round and didn't notice any difference so I went back to all soft white.

LB52

IMO you should run around 100+ watts in 1sq ft.

I try to keep my plants relatively short, i keep them near the light and move them down. This is different than what DrBud and Thundurkel do. They let their plants stretch for the light.

I think that by keeping your plants shorter and near the light you can use 23w/26w bulbs instead of 42w bulbs to get better light coverage (42w mostly just have more penetration power).

I would run all warm lights. I added 1 daylight bulb in the middle socket for a round and didn't notice any difference so I went back to all soft white.

Thanks for the quick response!

I've constructed a light fixture with 3 E27 sockets. I'm thinking of using it in a single plant modular SCROG setup with 2*15w and 1 9w 6400K for 2-3 weeks 18/6, then 3*30w (biggest E27 CFLs I could find in Denmark) 2700K for 12/12.

Hoping to get something like an ounce, which would be more than enough for my personal needs:joint:

BC Chronic

Paging Dr.Greenthumb
Veteran
Hey blynx..amazing what you can do..
I think you would be the right person to help me if you will.
I have a pc case and there is 127 watts in it .I have 5 23-26 watt lights and really want to know 2 things.
Is there too much wattage in there and secondly, I have an easy-ryder planted now and would like to know light schedules.ie. should it be 24/7, 18/6 etc.

Can you(or anyone) help?
The arrangenent of lights are 2- 26 watt 6500k and 3 23 watt 2500k if that helps. I see you only use the soft whites so I'll go that route too.
Thanks