What's new

Fathers who grow

keeper

Hello men :wave: Wanted to let you all know i have started a new Social group for Fathers who are also growers :ying:
Here is the LINK
hope to see a few of you down there

keeper

Thanks man :wave: I actually seen a group at another forum called doobie dads, that's where the idea came from. However it was not being used at all :fsu:
I would like to see it succeed here :yes:
Come on down Fathers :smoweed:

O

Odin's Kaos

I think this is a great idea, being a new father myself..
:wave:

D

djam

im in got a few boys ...
lets see your great idea work :) I need a group of dads to talk to

rockfish

Well, I agree that this is an interesting idea for a discussion. I've used marijuana for over three decades. I am the proud father of two beautiful girls, one in college and one in grade school (different mommas...). My family is the light of my life. Smoking my beloved cannabis has never hindered my pursuit or achievement of personal or professional goals. My older girl knows I'm a cannabis user and that I am active in the marijuana law reform movement in my state. She has tried marijuana in the past, but doesn't currently use it. If she was interested, I'd smoke a bowl with her. Hell, it's not like I'd be offering her something dangerous like alcohol or tobacco! ;-)

Wilson!

Hey Gents,

My 7yo son has been diagnosed with Aspergers' Syndrome. It's on the autism spectrum. For the 1st 5 years of his life he threw up almost daily. Children on the spectrum have numerous gut issues and allergies. Doctor after doctor, diet after diet, he threw up.

I read an article about a mom who had given her autistic son cannabis and the turn around was amazing. Following her lead we decided to try canna-tincture. We give him 2 drops every morning.

I can't rememberr the last time he threw up. It has not been since we have been administering the tincture. He would avoid food and who wouldn't if you threw up all the time.

He is now a munching pumpkin man. My wife who would prepare elaborate foods for him for years hoping it would work was severely depressed. She would spoon feed him the healthy organic foods made with love and he would throw up. It was maddness. Nothing can be more heartwrenching than to have a sick child other to lose them to the Grim Reaper.

Needless to say, my wife is estatic as am I. We are so greatful.

Another thing, behaviorially our son has improved markedly. He would have the most intense melt downs. Once I had to grab him and pull him out of a resturant. Outbursts were common. WERE.

Now he is at the top of his class in reading and math. And, making friends. That had been a challenge due to the social akwardness that Aspergers' brings. Today he has a gang of pals that hang out and play together.

His teacher says he is a joy in the class and is exceptionally bright. Before the tincture he was labeled as a "special needs problem child". No more.

Just writing this bring the tears. I am looking into contacting other parents that have had these challenges and found relief in our sweet plant. Autism is on the rise big time. It was 1 in 150 up to 2005. Today autism is showing up in 1 in 90.

The time is right to bring awareness of the value of this wonderful medicine for autism to the world.

Sorry to have ranted here. I'm sorry if I hijacked the thread. I just wanted to share our struggle and our great victory.

cheers,

keeper

Well alright Men :respect: I knew we had some proud fathers on these boards. Please follow the link and join in the social group :friends:

Haps - i'll pay for the first round out of my own pocket, after that members dues will cover the rest :ying:

Wilson - glad to hear of your great victory :woohoo:
thanks for the responses from each of you
:smoweed:

D

danny karey

I got a 3yr old boy who's amazing!!!

I'll join the social group for sure, what a great idea.

We should have a sub-social group for guys that have to deal with post partum depressional wives.............seriously!!

Anyway, hope to see you guys there

Danny

keeper

Awesome Awesome Awesome !!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF we grow our children as well as we grow our plants, then we will truly be blessed men :ying:

mrwags

********* Female Seeds
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hey Gents,

My 7yo son has been diagnosed with Aspergers' Syndrome. It's on the autism spectrum. For the 1st 5 years of his life he threw up almost daily. Children on the spectrum have numerous gut issues and allergies. Doctor after doctor, diet after diet, he threw up.

I read an article about a mom who had given her autistic son cannabis and the turn around was amazing. Following her lead we decided to try canna-tincture. We give him 2 drops every morning.

I can't rememberr the last time he threw up. It has not been since we have been administering the tincture. He would avoid food and who wouldn't if you threw up all the time.

He is now a munching pumpkin man. My wife who would prepare elaborate foods for him for years hoping it would work was severely depressed. She would spoon feed him the healthy organic foods made with love and he would throw up. It was maddness. Nothing can be more heartwrenching than to have a sick child other to lose them to the Grim Reaper.

Needless to say, my wife is estatic as am I. We are so greatful.

Another thing, behaviorially our son has improved markedly. He would have the most intense melt downs. Once I had to grab him and pull him out of a resturant. Outbursts were common. WERE.

Now he is at the top of his class in reading and math. And, making friends. That had been a challenge due to the social akwardness that Aspergers' brings. Today he has a gang of pals that hang out and play together.

His teacher says he is a joy in the class and is exceptionally bright. Before the tincture he was labeled as a "special needs problem child". No more.

Just writing this bring the tears. I am looking into contacting other parents that have had these challenges and found relief in our sweet plant. Autism is on the rise big time. It was 1 in 150 up to 2005. Today autism is showing up in 1 in 90.

The time is right to bring awareness of the value of this wonderful medicine for autism to the world.

Sorry to have ranted here. I'm sorry if I hijacked the thread. I just wanted to share our struggle and our great victory.

cheers,

My friend that's not a rant that's one of the best post I have EVER read here. What a story.

TY For Sharing.
Mr.Wags

keeper

Although this group is geared towards fathers with children at home, the answer is yes :yes: we could probably use your input and experience friend :ying:

D

djam

is there a post requirement or how long i am a member of ic before i can join ?