What's new

*Friends in Ganja Grow Show* Featuring Mr.Postman, Tbug, MeltingPOT

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hellyeah IDO BDM...thanks guys..

MPost they look great...Gonna have some LOGS of Sour there, as she really packs it on at this point...Real impressive first run bro, I know you'll get her even better next round...
I'm LOVING this WD...everything I look for and.....SHE'S HEAVY! She's beginning to really bulk up quickly and I should pull 2zips from less than a gallon of soil...Smells dreamy...:deadxmas:
Here she is
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ECSD doin her thang
picture.php

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Those Wonder Diesel nugs look about as dense as I've seen on her bro... 2 zips per 1 gallon is a damn fine pull in anyones book... I always thought of her as average yielding, but when you look at it in those terms, you really can't beat that kinda return/efficiency MP. Especially with a plant that smells, smokes, and looks the part of a quality head-stash Diesel plant.

As for me.. Next run with the ecsd will only be better.. This first run taught me some lessons.. even if I ended up with 2ft tall plant it sure woulda beat what I've been dealing with this time through... Next run I'll bring my containers down in size to 1.5-2gal, and give them nothing more then 2-2.5 weeks veg from clone.. I tend to wait till my plants are well rooted into the 3 gallon coco before flipping, and that has proved way to long of a veg for the stretchier variety.. Before summer I'll have my 3x3 ebb/flow tray and drippers set up.. In the future I'm thinking of running 9-12 smaller plants, with a short 2 week veg from clone... Much more efficient use of my space, lights, time etc etc.. I'd be happy with 1-1.5oz per plant in that set-up, but I have a good feeling I could double those #'s with the right plant/regimen.

Last edited:

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I like the sound of more, smaller plants in small setups. I think that you almost have to limit the rootzone size on a plant like ECSD to properly use your garden space...she is too wirey(sp), and you can look into a garden full of stalk. I don't think yeild on her is affected that much when dropping container size, as a bit of pruning will still get you a handful of rockhard tops. Cannot wait to see you rocking that next setup. Glad you think the WD looks good man, it is really a pleasure working with her. She is one of the stinkiest plants known to man lmao...Seriously:xmasnut:
I think that she is ready to smoke. She is not flushed to my liking so I have uprooted her and put her in bubbling water....I'm gunna use this thread to show how I do this cuz a few cats have asked....She should flush clean in 4-5 days from green to yellow...we'll see!

I

idoreallytry

I like the sound of more, smaller plants in small setups. I think that you almost have to limit the rootzone size on a plant like ECSD to properly use your garden space...she is too wirey(sp), and you can look into a garden full of stalk. I don't think yeild on her is affected that much when dropping container size, as a bit of pruning will still get you a handful of rockhard tops. Cannot wait to see you rocking that next setup. Glad you think the WD looks good man, it is really a pleasure working with her. She is one of the stinkiest plants known to man lmao...Seriously:xmasnut:
I think that she is ready to smoke. She is not flushed to my liking so I have uprooted her and put her in bubbling water....I'm gunna use this thread to show how I do this cuz a few cats have asked....She should flush clean in 4-5 days from green to yellow...we'll see!
sounds like u all got some major headstash comin offf,,,
yeah bro i always been intereested in how u do that with the uprooting and bubbler,,,that would be a cool thread on its own,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
First things first...I untie the gal from her stakes and take her out of her pot.
picture.php

picture.php

Take the rootmass and place it in a trash bag.
picture.php

With the rootmass in the bag to prevent a mess I start to massage em GENTLY. They begin to look like this.
picture.php

After a while of tapping and massaging out the dirt, I get em like this.
picture.php

Now I fill a trash basket up with water....and dip em and splash em around for 5-10 minutes, massaging if needed...( I like massaging if you haven't noticed lmao)
picture.php

picture.php

Get a pump, an airstone and a container.
picture.php

I fill that pig with water, make sure it's bubbling hard, and away we go with the WonderDiesel Bubbleflush.
picture.php

She should smoke like she smells when she's done.:deadxmas:

TBug

Plz forget you know me...Sugaree
Veteran
High Melt! Thats some great stuff there. Why didnt I think of that..lol. I will definately give that a go, next time around. She really chunked up for you ehh? How long did you let her(WD ix) flower total? I feel Im taking her a bit early at 60-65 days. but being all in one system, Im sorta shootin for the average of the strains..lol.
I do like the way she fattens up at the end tho, she has some real potential for a solid, uniform crop IMO.
Peace and great job, bugout

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Glad it sparked yer interest T...She should be about 70 days and i couldn't be happier with her....I think if she were flushed I woulda cut her today, but I'll give her another 4-5....I think a room full of well groomed WDix could yeild you like crazy...She REALLY packs it on the last week...Can't wait to see yer harvest shots, of that TW, she is a gooball.
Peace

TBug

Veteran
A garden full of Wonder Diesel, ECSD, and Trainwreck. Forgetaboutit, heaven should smell this good:rasta:

High post! Thats funny u should mention that...lol, cuz thats just whats in the aero room now! Up next is the two ECSDs, one TW#4, and one WD(orig). I wanted a lil more room to move them around this time, so kept it to only 4 plants....
5261.JPG

High ALL! Well, I got everything chopped and almost ready for the jars. Looks like about 13-15 oz total. Heres what it looked like just before I broke out the scissors...
493.JPG

494.JPG

TW#4(a new found love of her..lol)
499.JPG

TW#2(think she wanted to go longer too)
5141.JPG

WD ix (got nice and chunky here too..lol)
497.JPG

Ill try to get a few dried shots up soon. Like I said they been down for a couple days now, and almost ready to jar up.
I saved the TW trim seperately as I want to try and sharpen up my hash making skills again..lol.
Peace all and thanks stopping in everyone, Bugout

TBug

Veteran
High Uncle! Thanks for stoppin in!

High ALL! Well, this was just a trial to hopefully get you all some better pics to view..lol. This was the only shot I took, then the battery died..lol..
5291.JPG

But definately and improvement on the sizing, I would say..lol.
Hash bucket..here i come...
dry_018.JPG

Peace, bugout

Last edited:

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
Wow, Lots of action in here today:rasta:

MP that's a really interesting flush method bro.. I never would of thought of doing something like that myself.. Pretty cool. I bet the plant doesn't stress nearly as much as with a long drawn out flush period.. In fact I usaully see a few bananas on the wonder diesel during the flush period, and it looks as though you avoided that by keeping her satisfied right on up to the end.. 70-75 days is perfect IMO.. What's sweet about that plant is the fact it really doesn't need much cure time to bring out the smell/taste, and to smoke good.. 3 weeks in the jar and she's pretty much at her best as far as smell/taste, though it does smoothen out some with a longer cure..

Tbug That garden looked INSANE near the end.. Really nice harvest bro... Really lookin forward to the next.. Running fewer plants should make it a hell of a lot easier to manage.. As for the TW hash:) your really in for a treat!! Some of the best tasting hash I've smoked.. Glad to hear your not letting anything go to waste, because it's so worth it IMO..

I

idoreallytry

outstanding guys that room is off the hook,,,,and MP i will have to give that a try sometime,,,,,peace

MeltingPOT

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Jesus, T...that's a room full of trichomes you've got there....scissor hash must be crazy. Happy to see that you are all ready to run again with 50% being Diesel ! Nice work as usual bro.
MpoST! Pretty high end Diesel you got yerself here buddy. She is amazing to watch finish....Looks more like the Sour than the real deal...
picture.php

And the ECSD stacking.
picture.php

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
this is a really nice group show guys,mad props to all!!

Hey T-bug,what kinda door do you have on the flower area? I liked the door i made so much i used it on my new room.nice setup,Go DIY!!

Mister Postman

The Plant Pervert
Veteran
MeltingPOT said:
MpoST! Pretty high end Diesel you got yerself here buddy. She is amazing to watch finish....Looks more like the Sour than the real deal...

Thanks bro.. I was pretty sure I had found something solid... Everyone who I've smoked it with has loved it, but there is nothing better then another growers honest opinion:rasta:

I gotta say that it was awesome watching you, and tbug do such a great job growing out my favorite ladies. First time I got to see them in anothers garden from start to finish..

Even if some end up not being your cup of teas, I hope you guys enjoyed growing them as much as I have enjoyed watching you grow them:thanks:

TBug

Veteran
High Melt! Those look great! That ECSD looks like shes ready to rock!

High Post! I meant to add that your ECSD looks amazing bro! Simply a beautiful job! And thanks for having me along as well. Its been way more fun than my lonely thread ..with the limited updates that i do...lol. Great to see same plants in differnt garden, fo sho!
Im trying somthin new with the coco. since i upped the nutes like you said, i sorta killed em, there was a good bit of salt build up on the top of the coco. So ididnt keep up w/ the flushes..lol. So now im hand feeding 1tsp / gal and auto flushing(plain tap) just before i feed. hows that sound to ya both?

High ALL! umm...does this look any better. its the best close up i can do...
dry_045.JPG

peace and thank everyone for stoppin in, bugout

Latest posts

Latest posts