What's new

Gold & Red Colombian

Longhair

Hello,
Are The Strains Gold Colombian & Red Colombian From The 70's Still Available Or Have They Been Lost To Time? If They Are Still Available Were Would One Find Them?

Thank You
Longhair

there is a clone floating around the oregon med scene of columbian red that is very nice. so i know there is some around. hope you find some.

faded

There are Reds, Golds, Punto Rojos, Black and purples around. Just need to know where to look.

Colombian Gold bud (BCO)
28s7eau.jpg

ChaosCatalunya

5.2 club is now 8.1 club...
Veteran
How is the high? Trippy? Confusing? Help me out.

High..... Trippy, giggly spaced out, brilliant stuff.

ACE are doing work with some of these varieties, the Panama is Panama x Colombian.

Punto Rojo [Red Point] is the standard Colombian brickweed available there, Corinthian Mangobiche is meant to be the best variant of Punto Rojo there is. Santa Marta Gold I have not heard of recently, so I do not know what has happened there, IIRC it was gold because they stripped a ring of bark off a week or two before harvest.

3dDream

Matter that Appreciates Matter
Veteran
I've grown panama and panama crosses. It's nice weed for sure. I didn't know it has columbian in it. The seeds I popped were an f6. Does it matter at that point?

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
The ACE Panama would be a decent starting point.

Panama
Our Panama hybrid has been developed with different Panama and Colombian strains. It is a serious breeding project of 5 years.

We have combined an old Panama sativa from the 70s, a 'green' Panama grown there nowadays and colombian red point.

Original tropical panama and colombians varieties need 4-5 mounths to flower and produce fluffy buds. But we have been working very hard to reduce the size, flowering times, to increase yields, bud density and resin formation of the original panama lines in our hybrid. We have also adapt the genetics to colder environments and have reduced light requeriments.

Our Panama it's a vigorous and manageable sativa that can be grown indoors and in great variety of climates. She flowers in about 10-11 weeks producing very dense, resinous and aromatic high quality sativa buds.

I don't know if it was Luiz, but there were a few BSC spam-posts recently that indicated they were back in business.

That would be another avenue to check out for sure.

Man, I hated that lumbo red back in the 70's. Lethargic lowland weed, it flooded the market I was in. Can't believe it was a sativa! :biglaugh:

Last edited:
Dunno, but the photo does not look like the Columbian Gold I use to see in the 1980's.

Have not seen the good stuff since I lived in BC years ago. Sniff......

Possum

it has the right look in regard to finish and color - but that plant looks very 'hazy' where as the ones we used to get used to look more 'skunky'.

does that make sense to anyone?

oldskool had fatter leaves and larger bracts - actually they look alot like how AK47 looks.

P

D

Dalaihempy

Poss i rember the pan red wich would go red soon as they flowed and the leaf colour was almost a sk like colour not lite green and not dark green almost black but were some were in the middle and yes not thin like an asia sativa more like a high land sativa as i call them.

The Columbine red had a darker colour green and leaf was even less sat like i have yet to see a pan red or columbine red plant picture in flower on line to date.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I posted also who has some but the mods deleted it. They dont like it when we post other seed sites witch I can understand dont be suprised it that one gets removed.

WOS is not a competitor but a vendor! It's like going to Dutch Passion, Nirvana, Sensi Seeds, or TFD main website. Gypsy could sell these seeds on his sites if there was enough demand. If Gypsy feels this isn't the case and removes the link, then I'm sorry and didn't mean any harm.
Second, it has not been hybridized with an indica. It was referring to overall genome is not full Sativa.:1help:

Last edited: