What's new

Leafy Trichless Wonder- any potential?

diamondmine

This unknown bagseed has been flowering since the middle to end of august, everyday there seems to be new white hairs but very little if any frostiness. I hope to harvest by oct.31 and hopefully it will be smokeable.

Groucho

Looks fine. Just a late bloomer, it will get frostier and trichome production will really pick up with the colder climate and time. I've had strains that went into nov and still wanted to go a few more weeks. With bagseed ESP it's the luck of the draw ESP with finishing times. Just ride it out watch for mold n hopfully you'll be bringng in a nice one.

diamondmine

Any more predictions out there for LTW. I'll wait it out it's just killing me. It could be total bs though right, won't even produce a buzz. I tried smoking a little piece but it's just grass literally.

C

Classyathome

Take more time - and plenty of it. Could be 10 - 12 week sativa/indica cross.

Every week you wait, gets you a little closer.

Don't chop early or your crop is wasted - give it time.

IMHO

CannaExists

Paint Your DreamStrain
Veteran
Trichs don't tell all, I'm gonna shamelessly parrot what everyone else is saying and say give it more time. Believe in her and she may as well knock you on your assbone.

diamondmine

Here's a month later. Some of the popcorn buds actually look crystally but not the leafs and by time it's dry the trics look non-existent but they are mostly clear.
I've been smoking parts to see how it is and it sucks. But some of the buds do look very crystally it's just airy. The buds on the inside look much less crystally. I cut off a lot of leaf because it's just too leafy imo.

hmm looks pretty lacking in the bud dept. what are you feeding it? bloom nutes?
getting a solid dark period with no outdoor lights?

diamondmine

I have other ones that came out fine this one is just being stubborn and I don't see it ever looking or being potent with so much leaf, it's hedge-like. It does smell dank if you stick your nose in the right place, it didn't smell at all a month ago.

diamondmine

I'm not feeding it anything because I don't want to give it anything with nitrogen. All I have is 12-60-12 superbloom something or other not exact.

Koi

It's not ripe yet. It's a late phenotype.

Maybe bad trichomes on this plant/phenotype as well.

Bad luck.

Koi

That's what I told you. It wasn't ripe yet.

You should have waited. It was a late phenotype.

smokeymacpot

Veteran
not many calyx's yet and its not frosty yet either, looks like 2-3 weeks more will be needed. because its not very frosty i would wait untill most trics are amber, that should hopefully still put you on your arse.

diamondmine

I have the month of nov. and then it's over. This is my 1st season and it's been in flower for 10 weeks so I'm a just a tiny bit anxious.

UnknownProphet

???do?Pu?ou?uU
Veteran
Please take this as help not trying to scold you or anything...

You seem very impatient which is something you can not be if you want to get all your plant's potential. Things like taking off the leaf because it looks too leafy, is inhibiting photosynthesis creating small buds. PATIENCE IS KEY.

Second I read.."All I have is 12-60-12 superbloom something" that is way too strong in my opinion and keeping Nitrogen locked in. Flush with plain water from here on out and you will be better off.

Good luck and keep reading up on here and you'll get it down in no time.

~Proph